420 Magazine Background

1st Grow - Seeds Dirt Water Light That's It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wetzel

I started m 1st plant on 3/1/11. The next 3 on 3/10/11. And the last 4 on 3/21/11. My setup isnt really a set up at all. Its more a gathering of things around the house I threw together now I am so inspired I cant wait to start my next grow, which I will be alot more prepared. That being said, I might as well grow these plants and see what happens.

Bagseeds
Miracle grow potting soil
Osmocote
3 13w 27k cfl's

mr.all green

Re: 1st Grow Seeds Dirt Water Light Thats it.

hey good luck bro always good to a newbie start up gives me hope for wen i :welcome::48:start

Wetzel

Thanks fellows. I got pics, I cant figure out how to upload them.lol

This kinda started as a see what little it takes to grow? But then the damn things grew. And were looking pretty good. Its so funny how I ran into problems and had to figure them out by myself. Then I came on here and read about all the people making the same noob mistakes.

I was "T" boned by a car going a 115mph leaving me disabled. I couldnt think of a better hobbie or therapy than growing my own medicine.

Also I am a noob to the whole "thread" thing. I was on this site and a friend told me I was "lurking". He told me to participate. And so here we are.

Update: He just told me how to upload. I gotta do a couple things but I will get them up in 24hrs.

Time to medicate.

Wetzel

hey good luck bro always good to a newbie start up gives me hope for wen i :welcome::48:start

Hey Thanks. Honestly I cant wait for these to get done so I can start something else Ive got my eye on. But as long as these are growing I might as well get what I can from them.

I welcome any and all suggestions.

Wetzel

Update
plants
1. 22" (strong plant)
2. 10" and bushy
3. and 4. at 8" (so I rotated them closer to the lights)

5. 4" tall (very thin, dont think they will make it)
6. " "
7. " "
8. " "
9. 4" but very strong looking. Started outside and brought inside. (I guess this just goes to show how bad I need more light.

As soon as I can get a timer I am going 12/12.

Time to medicate

Muggles13

Plant of the Month: June 2011, June 2012

Hi Indajag, if you print-out the "Photo Gallery Guide", its real easy to follow step-by-step how to up-load your pix. Good luck.:welcome:

Tweaks51

Go to the galleries page then you will see upload image on the right of page!!! It is really easy!! Then just copy URL of image

Wetzel

New_5.JPG
[/IMG]

Wetzel

OK,
Working from top to bottom.
Plant #1
Plant #2
Plant #3
Plant #4
Plant new #5 (old #9)

Plants 5,6,7,8 Just werent making it so I sacrificed them for the good of the cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom