1st Grow - Snoops Dream - Maui - Connie Chung - Jedi Kush - Dutch Treat

DaKindbuds

So it's my first grow, besides a half assed attempt in my early teens. It was almost a spur of the moment type of deal deciding to grow. I had spoken offhandedly about getting started previously because the cost of meds can get quite high(no pun intended) with a tolerance like mine. Even though I live in the state onhf Washington, where our MMJ tends to be cheaper that most places in the U.S.A., and above standard quality just about anywhere you go. Still $30-$35 every 2-3 days gets to be pricey, especially when you're low to no income like me. Fortunately for me an immediate family member has decided to help me get my own Grow started. I am TRULY BLESSED, my life may be far from perfect... Hell let me be honest my life lately has been down right shitty. I'm in pain all the time from multiple broken bones and injuries and I've got some depression and bad anxiety and that has been putting a strain on my relationship with family at home. Making matters worse the prescriptions for anxiety and depression I've gotten from doctors haven't been very affective, plus the pain meds are addictive and they make me very irritable. Let me tell you these issues make life at home difficult to say the least. Then one day at my local safe access point while making a typical purchase of an 1/8, I decided to splurge and get a gram of some hash. Now I'm usually in and out, I walk up to the counter choose my flavor, or flavors of the day and I'm on my way. The shop had made some additions to its lineup of meds so now I'm looking at these new additions, while waiting the few seconds for my order to be put together. I remember the talks me an the aforementioned family member have had about cultivating my own meds. After seeing the small supply of clones in a case. I decide on the healthiest looking one. I now realize it was probably just the oldest one as it was taller than the others and had some nice big fan leaves on it. The strain of the clone was Jedi Kush and I've named it Obi1-Cannobi I know, I know our flowering friends are ladies and that's a guys name(I think). But I'm not a Star Wars fan so I don't know the names of any female Jedi, It's kinda surprising I know there ARE female Jedi. Now on the way home I'm sort of rethinking my decision to get Obi1 seeing as I have zero grow equipment at home. Now I'm hoping I haven't liberated this poor girl from her meager (but stable) existence under fluorescent lights:( only to bring her home to die a pointless death by my hands. I put her on a windowsill in combination with a desk lamp. To my surprise she did just fine. That was the snowflake that caused an avalanche, because since then I've gone on to bring home 14 more!! This has had a surprisingly good dominoe effect on the quality of home life. My LOVE of the Sacred herb has been a huge factor in this. Cultivation has become my therapy, and after many hours of therapy I'll hopefully get some righteous meds to accompany future therapy sessions. Now the family member that has helped make this possible, either felt sorry for me being miserable all the time or just felt the holistic approach was better seeing as how they have made the observation that when using MMJ my mood is improved along with better pain management. Now to my setup, I am lucky enough to be able to dedicate an entire room to my cause. The room is not sealed but I'm in veg. I figure I can get away with it for another week or so. It's also getting hotter and I don't have A/C yet. But my highest temps have only been up to 80f for a very short time usually stays at about 75f. I'm getting an A/C this weekend that's actually supposed to be for indoor gardening as there is no need for exhaust supposedly, Im not a 100% sure about it. I got a recommendation for it from a commercial grower. Either way I'll have A/C just in time for the heat its April and the temps are quickly climbing. my first purchases where a batwing and a 1000w mh. The batwing is good for a couple of plants but definitely not 15. Even the XXXL hood I bought a couple days ago isn't going to be enough to bring 15 plants to maturity. The light quality has DEFINITELY improved since switching to the XXXL. But not enough to support 15 plants flowering. So when the time comes I'll either suspend about half in veg or get another light put up. Although I'm truly blessed to have this setup for a first grow a XXXL hood, 1000w mh and a hps for flowerIng special A/C, a WHOLE ROOM to work with. I've had some very minor errors (I wouldn't call them setbacks) on my part from lack of research. I was using mirrors initially to reflect light(LOL) , I'm pretty sure I purchased the soil version of the Foxfarm trio when I'm growing in coco. (The bottles don't say which they're for) The unhelpful salesman at the hydro store could have said something. and my clones were rooted in soil. I didn't even get a ph meter till 2 or 3 days ago.Now these aspects are all manageable especially for a veteran or at least a grower that has all the fundamentals down. Well I'm not a veteran grower and my knowledge on growing is limited, but I'm really picking this up quickly. When you're passionate about something that's the way it tends to be. I'm also lucky that they're are communities like this where I can express my love for cannabis and receive growing and artificial environment tips for my room from the vets. As well as brag about my ladies. Thanks for reading. Let me know what you think.

1st Grow - Snoops Dream - Connie Chung - Maui - Dutch Treat - Jedi Kush

Alright I've posted before and I'm sure I got most of my grow stats covered so far. So, I'm gonna going list the details off again to make sure I've covered all the specifics for those of you that are reading. I figure, if you're going to take the time to read my journal I can take the time to be thorough.
5 different strains are in my grow room

5/ Snoops Dream = Blue Dream_x_Master Kush Hybrid Indica dom. ~18-22%THC
4/ Jedi Kush = Deathstar_x_SFV OG Indica ~?THC Never smoked this before
2/ Dutch Treat = 80/20 Indica(dom.)~ 18%THC
2/ Maui = ? I hope it's the Fruit Punch Never smoked this before
2/ Connie Chung = L.A. Confidential_x_G-13 Haze Hybrid ~?THC Never smoked this before (I'm especially stoked about this one. I was actually upset that There weren't any (GSC)Girl Scout Cookies clones. From the reviews I've read and word of mouth maybe I got lucky and got these instead in some sort of cosmic balance kind of thing.

Right now I'm at about 24 days into the veg cycle in a room that is about 10 x 11' with a closet that has had the doors removed for work space which is approx 2'x 6' where I have shelf space for my Nutes, below that my bags of growing media, a bin to mix the media, and a Brute garbage can for storing water so I'm not making countless trips to a sink. I have two identical bookshelves about 4 1/2' tall with the backs that have white plastic tacked to them facing each other, a door that was removed from the closet is propped across the back of the bookshelves since its painted flat white its reflective and was convenient for putting together a makeshift three sided grow box. A 2x4 across the top from which I've hung my 1000w MH(I also have a HPS). This is housed in a XXXL Dominator hood unfortunately it is not air cooled yet but will be. At first the girls were on a windowsill with a desk lamp to supplement, after several days I went out and got a batwing reflector with the 1000w bulbs I have now at that time. I actually just got the XXXL hood about 4 days ago and there is definitely a huge difference, between then and now. It was on sale for $100+tx. I only mention it because I'm kind of proud of myself because I spent alot of time researching and comparing different hoods and while this is not my first choice this is still a very good quality hood at a third of the price and its probably just as good as the other. No A/C but I dohave a fan blowing on my girls.
Currently I'm in the process of transplanting the last two of my girls into their new 3 gal GroPro pots.
All my girls I got as young clones in solo cups which I then transplanted into 1 gal pots.
I did some very minor research and I wound up going with Tupur Gold coco coir as the main portion of my growing media, along with sand and some soil that I had at home that was used to grow vegetables, without fertilizers or pesticides. My mix was about 70% coco, 20% soil, 10% sand. Don't ask me why I chose this combination, it just came about. Since then, like with this round of transplants I've gone to using a mix of about 2/3 - 1/2 a bag of coco with 3-4 good sized handfuls of sand mixed in thoroughly. This round of transplants I have also started using Rooters Mycorrhizae from Earth Juice at the recommendation of the store owner. I didn't have a ph meter for weeks and my babies suffered from magnesium deficiency. I haven't had any problems with that side I got Cal-Mag by Botanicare. For nutrients I'm running the Foxfarm trio. I'm experimenting with the amount of fertilizer at the moment. I want to push as far as I can without over doing it. When I find my balance I'll update you on exact amounts per feeding. I've been watering as needed and since flushing after transplanting every one of my lovely ladies. The watering I can see is going to be much easier. Once every morning or every other morning until their roots do some growing I'm really hoping that the Mycorrhizae makes a difference. They weren't doing bad before and they had some nice roots when I transplanted. But there's always room for improvement. In the first couple of weeks my girls had it alittle bit rough from non-PH treated water and a little of the claw and canoeing from me being a little too heavy handed with the Grow Big not to mention I'm pretty sure that I have the soil version of the Foxfarm trio and I'm growing in coco. I also over watered at some point in the middle of week two, nothing a sharp pencil couldn't fix. I just gently poked a buch of holes into the soil and time and they bounced back. Now that I think about it that was at the same point I had the nitrogen toxicity going on. I was stressed out, they were dark green(almost metallic looking) and just drooping badly. Man, am I glad that's over. Now after I get my PH meter I'm trying get on point as far as getting my PH/nutes/temp/schedule squared away, I'm really trying my best not to half ass this and now after transplanting I think to myself hey let me check the waste water to see where I'm at after watering all that time PH blind. I'm swirling the meter and the numbers are dropping, and dropping, and dropping... Crap I'm at about 4.0-4.2 I can't remember but it's not good, and let me tell you it was a pain in ass it was to flush them,I am currently using a clear plastic one gallon water bottle with holes poked in the top and I didn't have the sense to fill up the garbage and bring it in the room until after the second transplant, I think. Can't remember, oh well. I'm just glad I got the PH meter when I did because they didn't appear to be sick but who knows how far off irreversible damage was, well actually there are still a leaf or two out of the 15 that has some very small slight yellow spots on the older fan leaves but only like only two or three tops. I got lucky, but like I said they might not have been sick before but now that I think I've got my nutes just about dialed I know what they're really supposed to look like. I've been working with plants along time I should of known better. Although, our ladies are a little more fickle than your average plant. I've topped all but my two Connie Chung. They are already shorter than the rest but they are stocky and it's like nodes on top of nodes with these two. I am also trying my hand at LST and I believe I'm getting good results, Aiming for that even canopy. With the new hood I have, I'm able to get the light so much closer to my girls. Even though my light isn't air cooled yet, the glass is only about a foot away from the plants. Maybe not even that far away and the temp in my canopy stays at about 75f. It's been as high as the very low 80's but only for a very short period. It is April and it's getting hotter but I'm getting an A/C this weekend, so I'm ahead of the curve. It's supposed to be meant for indoor gardening or something like that. It was recommended by a pro. My RH is usually 43-47, I have seen it as low as 39. I'm not currently aware of what the RH is actually supposed to be at but I'll look it up and if it's not where it's supposed to be I'll do what it takes to correct it. I'm in the process of completely converting this room into my nursery. I'm actually considering just constructing a room sized tent. Some 1" schedule 40and panda plastic and I'm in there or I could buy one of those cheap ones on eBay or Amazon. Let me know if you have any experience with those, I'd appreciate it. But with that comes the cost of mandatory ventilation. Im working on my plans so I can be as cost effective as possible. I realize growing isn't a situation that you can just throw money at to resolve. It takes careful thought,planning and don't forget the work. There's plenty of that, but for me it's been very rewarding. I haven't even started flowering yet, let alone sampled the finished product. This is almost therapeutic for me. This is my thing, this is my IT. I have found my niche and I'm sticking with it. I know this was a long entry and I hope I haven't bored you. Future entries won't be as long being that the only reason this one went so long is that I had the previous weeks to catch you up on. Thanks for reading and show some love if you liked the entry.
[

re: 1st Grow - Snoops Dream - Connie Chung - Maui - Dutch Treat - Jedi Kush

Subscribed. Nice plants, are you gonna LST all of them? It'd def pay off. How long do you plan to veg? I'm starting up a micro grow and want to see how scrog works out. As you said I want to keep an even canopy. :goodluck:

Re: 1st Grow - Snoops Dream - Connie Chung - Maui - Dutch Treat - Jedi Kush

Hey my bad for not answering I wasn't even sure how to continue my own journal. I'm one day away from the start of week 5 of veg things are going good. I've noticed since last entry that there was some brownish tinting to the older leaves on my beloved first plant Obi1, I took immediate action and I'm pretty sure I wasn't supposed to because after further research. I realized it looked like ph fluctuations. But it's alright she's tough. By the next morning she was perky again. Ive changed my feeding/watering a little. I now have started to put my ph at around 6.4 and all my girls seem to be loving it. I'm going to go get some open sesame to start that along with the ff trio and cal-mag by botanicare. I will also be getting beastie blooms and cha-ching. I've decided to wait on construction of my new grow space for about a week. I have to wait for help putting wall up. But conditions in my current grow room are almost ideal with room temps at 75f canopy only like a degree in difference and RH stays around 50-80. So there is no rush. I have found two plastic coated metal screens so I'll experiment with a couple individual scrogs. I'm pretty stoked about it actually. Oh yeah I was just staring at the jar full of leaf and shoots from topping so I tossed them in a food processor and made some butter. I used 3 sticks of unsalted 1 cup of water and 2 oz. of finely ground green and cooked it for about an hour and a half, let it cool. Went and smoked a bowl, ate real quick and then simmered it for another 30-40 minutes. I stirred almost constantly. Too bad it wasn't good trim because this is by far the best job making butter I have ever done. It's potency is unconfirmed. I mean I tried a little last night but I was already tired and medicated. I'm making breakfast with it this morning though I'll let you know how it turned out it is a NICE green color no signs of burning. My girls are growing fast and I'm going to try out something I read about coco that if you feed/water in a similar way to a bodybuilder by smaller amounts more often. But it was warned not to do so unless your plants have a well developed root system, and mine do. They were already okay when I transplanted. But by now, at the rate they been growing and feeding they must be huge and I'm about to make the final transplant into a 5 gallon with some of my girls. I'm thinking about switching nutes I mean Foxfarm has been doing me right so far but I have the feeling I'm not hitting my full potential. I'm not running the risk of burning my girls though so I'll just continue to make minor tweaks to my feeding schedule with one here and there. If anyone know a very good coco nutrient system for flower, please let me know if you have experience with one. I'm starting to get hungry time to go make some breakfast. Butter with waffles? That'll work.
image23199.jpg

I've also decided that as soon as my girls go into the new room for flower I'll be starting my next round of clones in soil. Happy frog, Foxfarm ocean forest 45%/45% and 10% perlite. I'm very familiar with working with plants this just my first MMJ grow and I got caught up in the hype of it, and went with an unfimiliar medium in coco. Now I'm not un pleased with the results. I just feel that after watching these girls constantly throughout veg, I have a way better understanding of how the Cannabis plant grows. I think the time I spend with the feeding schedule could be better spent training more extensively and taking care of my girls in flower

I've also decided that as soon as my girls go into the new room for flower I'll be starting my next round of clones in soil. Happy frog, Foxfarm ocean forest 45%/45% and 10% perlite. I'm very familiar with working with plants this just my first MMJ grow and I got caught up in the hype of it, and went with an unfimiliar medium in coco. Now I'm not un pleased with the results. I just feel that after watching these girls constantly throughout veg, I have a way better understanding of how the Cannabis plant grows. I think the time I spend with the feeding schedule could be better spent training more extensively and taking care of my girls in flower. Plus the more well rounded delivery of nutrients is a fair trade off for slower growth in my opinion. I want quality buds plus the time I have free'd up will let me get the growing environment perfected. Here's my little one, four days home. Sitting next to another Connie brought home about 4 weeks ago

I'm not sure if anyone's done this before but LST just got a whole lot easier. If I put the stakes in the coco my girls would pull them up, if I folded the tie under the lip same thing. I thought of putting holes in the lip to get better leverage, and a hole puncher is perfect! I'm thinking zip ties would work good too. But at least my Connie Chungs can get some light to the inner growth because the foliage is dense with these girls. I'll finish the rest of my girls in the morning and take pics.
image23228.jpg

Since dropping my XXXL Hood I am glad to say that the hood is fine no damage to the hood and all plants are doing well. I'm noticing new growth on my two Maui plants that were the worst hit luckily one only lost the smallest branch on the bottom and the other lost the bottom two. As far as disasters go this could of been a lot worse. I'm taking it as a lesson learned and counting my blessings that I didnt lose more. I've transplanted five of my girls into 10 gallon pots. They are LOVING it, the growth in the last two days has been incredible! I've also decided to still take cuttings this weekend. It's my first time cloning MMJ plants, although working in greenhouses before I have one cloning. This time around it's going to be a lot more clean and precise. I'm going to take more cuttings than I need as recommended, im sure I'll wind up having to give a few small clones away. I've also broken my little hole puncher. It happened the first time I tried to use it on a 10 gallon pot. So I got a bigger one, this one is the real deal. It ain't braking on me its one of the one you use to punch holes in belts. Since using a hole punch to put my soft ties through I have had any branches pulling their ties up. I'm going to only water for the next week take some cuttings then it's back to the mutes I've recently purchased Hydroguard, Silica Blast, and Open Sesame. I'm going to add them to the lineup when feeding continues. So that'll be the FF Liquid trio, Cal-Mag, Hydroguard, Silica Blast, GH PH up & down. I want to also pick up another nute line to run side by side with FF can anyone please make a recommendation on a line you have personally used in coco and had good results with. I'm having to tweak my regimen for each strain a little, because sure they'll live if I just treat them all the same and I'm having a hard time understanding how to do the math with the nutrients. But I'm really trying and paying attention to them the best I can. I had more good results than bad so I'm on the right track. I'm using panda film but not liking the reflectivity since switching to the EYE Hortilux from MH. Does anyone have Orca film in their room? Is it worth the price tag? I'd really appreciate input on this post I've been asking for help and not really getting any responses? What's up? Oh well if anyone can recommend a nute for coco and a feeding schedule it would be appreciated

Since dropping my XXXL Hood I am glad to say that the hood is fine no damage to the hood and all plants are doing well. I'm noticing new growth on my two Maui plants that were the worst hit luckily one only lost the smallest branch on the bottom and the other lost the bottom two. As far as disasters go this could of been a lot worse. I'm taking it as a lesson learned and counting my blessings that I didnt lose more. I've transplanted five of my girls into 10 gallon pots. They are LOVING it, the growth in the last two days has been incredible! I've also decided to still take cuttings this weekend. It's my first time cloning MMJ plants, although working in greenhouses before I have one cloning. This time around it's going to be a lot more clean and precise. I'm going to take more cuttings than I need as recommended, im sure I'll wind up having to give a few small clones away. I've also broken my little hole puncher. It happened the first time I tried to use it on a 10 gallon pot. So I got a bigger one, this one is the real deal. It ain't braking on me its one of the one you use to punch holes in belts. Since using a hole punch to put my soft ties through I have had any branches pulling their ties up. I'm going to only water for the next week take some cuttings then it's back to the mutes I've recently purchased Hydroguard, Silica Blast, and Open Sesame. I'm going to add them to the lineup when feeding continues. So that'll be the FF Liquid trio, Cal-Mag, Hydroguard, Silica Blast, GH PH up & down. I want to also pick up another nute line to run side by side with FF can anyone please make a recommendation on a line you have personally used in coco and had good results with. I'm having to tweak my regimen for each strain a little, because sure they'll live if I just treat them all the same and I'm having a hard time understanding how to do the math with the nutrients. But I'm really trying and paying attention to them the best I can. I had more good results than bad so I'm on the right track. I'm using panda film but not liking the reflectivity since switching to the EYE Hortilux from MH. Does anyone have Orca film in their room? Is it worth the price tag? I'd really appreciate input on this post I've been asking for help and not really getting any responses? What's up? Oh well if anyone can recommend a nute for coco and a feeding schedule it would be appreciated
image23438.jpg

Been very busy, building flower room. Had to treat girls for PM and mites that were brought in with a young GSC clone. I hit them hard and fast with Nuke Em. Good product Organic certification and even though I sprayed Heavily No harm was done to my girls. I'm still making adjustments in the flower room. I've taken the glass off of the hoods so now I've got 4000w bare bulb in my flower room. I've moved my older girls into 10gal. Gro Pro pots. I've switched to organics for the next round. I just like the way they look perfect at every stage of growth with soil. With straight coco I'm having trouble trying to get the nutes dialed in for so many strains. Not that they look bad it's just like it seems like they're growing too fast for their own good. To be honest my Snoops Blue Dream and Dutch treat are going to have to twisted up so they aren't touching the ceiling by the end of flower. I plan on flipping after a second treatment for pests and mold. I've been extremely lucky in a lot of aspects, I hope that luck keeps up. I've added some new strains to the lineup, Headband, Girl Scout Cookies, and Pineapple Kush. I'm on the hunt for some good high CBD strains. I'm also looking for high THC strains like Dr. grinspoon. I'm even thinking of just buying one or two of the best clones of each strain and propagating my own genetics. Most of the places I've gotten clones leaves a lot to be desired in the way of proper care. My clones are growing faster and look healthier than the ones I've bought, go figure. Also I've taken some clones that are much bigger than ones I've bought, especially the ones that look like a capital letter Y, I have a good feeling about those ones, I'll keep you updated on the differences between the smaller and larger clones to see if it makes a difference. I'm going to see if it's possible to put a SCROG on another one of my big plants if it proves too difficult. I'll just put it one a smaller one. I have one more screen like the one I put on one of my Snoops Blue Dream. I'll be posting more often since I've caught up on a lot of work.

I decided to bend some branches to spread out my girls and got a little heavy handed. I pulled too hard and split open my only Dutch Treat. I'm not too concerned about the plant it's just that I did that two days ago and planned on spraying again for PM and to make sure no mites got to any of my other girls from a clone that was brought in, Organic treatment of course. I planned on spraying tonight and cutting the lights off 6 hours early to give my flower room 36 hours of dark to start off flowering. Should I hold off on starting flowering for a couple days for my Dutch treat? I'm already thinking I vegged too long. I just don't want to affect quality. That is my main concern, and this being my first grow advise would be appreciated.

I finally Flipped my first round of girls! And to be honest it couldn't have been soon enough. I waited because I had to do a couple rounds of spraying for mold and mites I picked up from some clones. My plants actually looked better after treatment. I'm kind of worried though if you look at my grow room there's really no space left and as far as height the Sativas almost all are over 3ft and if they weren't tied up they'd be even taller. Most are over 2ft in diameter. My oldest Jedi Kush I nicknamed Obi1 is a little over 3ft in diameter. My ceilings are 7 1/2 ft. Will that be tall enough? Besides that I have good news. I flipped last night and after turning on the lights and doing inspection. All of my girls are actually showing new pistils. I don't know if that's normal but I'm stoked about it. I was going to start counting flower time from the time of flip anyways but now there isn't a doubt in my mind that I can start counting. I know nobody can tell me what I can expect to get as far as how much weight I'll get off these girls but does anyone at least have a guesstimate as to how much you think, I'll get. I have 14 girls in 10 gal gro pro pots, the media I used early was a mix of soil, sand, and Tupur Gold Coco. I continued with this from 1gal. to 5gal. When I moved up to 10gal. I used straight Tupur Gold coco. I have 4 1000w XXXL hoods. It's my first grow of course but I have many years experience in landscaping, so I know my way around a garden. My water source at the moment is tap water left to sit out at least 24 hours and I refill with water I get from the dehumidifier until it gets to low. I also use the dehumidifier water for clones. My RH is too high at the moment but I can't afford an exhaust fan right now. So I've got 2 16" wall mount fans 1 box fan 1 12" oscillating pedestal fan and another fixed 12". I have great airflow I just hope it's enough to hold off mold till I can get an exhaust in a couple weeks. After all this work it would kill me if mold took hold of my buds. At least for now I'm not seeing and moisture pooled on any leaves or anywhere else for that matter. Will I be alright for the couple weeks till I can get an exhaust? Too many questions, a lot of work. Putting together my first grow has not been easy but it has already been rewarding, I still can't imagine what it's going to be like to have access to my meds any time I want. Anyways if anyone could help me put my mind at rest about the RH issue or if you could even guess what kind of weight I might get from my flower room would be appreciated. Let me know how I'm doing for a first grow. Thanks for reading.
image25144.jpg

I'm seeing buds forming on all my girls on day 7 of flower. I'm getting everything ready at the moment to cut any low branches that won't receive much light and make clones. It's exactly 10 days since I took my last round of cuttings and I'm already seeing roots. Things are finally starting to cruise. I'm getting my nutes dialed in, two of my plants look a little hungry. Id rather them be under fed a little than over fed any day. I'm going to pick from my little ones my future mother plants. Since I have to wait to put anymore plants in my flower room. I'm going to keep training my girls in veg till I get them exactly how I want them. I'm assuming I have at least 7 more weeks before any room opens up in my flower room so that's a lot of time to train and veg.

Forgot about the journal for awhile haven't been happy with it but I'll finish it anyways. I'm at day 30 of flower the girls aree getting bigger and the smell when I put my nose up to the buds is beautiful. Sprayed Nuke'em for Powder Mold no signs of it since going to spray again soon. Here are some pics

Day 34 and I don't know whats up I've posted more entries than this but oh well. I'm not happy with my journal but I'm going to finish it anyways. I've added Earth Juice Hi-Brix Molasses to my feeding line up so to recap I'm running the foxfarm trio and the powders OS,BB,CC. Cal-Mag HYdroguard and silica blast. My girls are getting big and I vegged for 2 months but my stems still might not be able to support the buds on my Dutch treat, the rest should be fine with the exception of a stem or two on some of my Jedi Kush the buds are big already.
dutch treat
Jedi Kush
Snoops Blue Dream
Connie Chung

Day 41 and besides having to cut 9 oz. of lower buds off my 4 Jedi plants because of finding white powder mold, things are going well. The buds are packing on weight and I'm going to continue Defoliation on the rest of my girls. I think I'm going to put more plants under a SCROG in the upcoming months because the my first one is turning out better than I thought it would and the buds on it are nice. I'll start flushing the Jedi this week here's a couple pics of the Jedi after defol
Might as well include a pic of the unfortunately early harvest 9oz.

Back
Top Bottom