1st Grow - SSH x 4 - 450 Watt 8 Bulb T5

Thanks bro! Unfortunately no more bag seed popped. Not really worried about it. They are just any experiment.

Right on. I find it fun popping bagseed, although I quit on all 3 I recently sprouted in favor of expensive genetics. One in particular I wish I'd kept. Looked purple and fuzzy from the get-go! I'll never forgive myself... Oh wait, vault is stocked and tent is full. I'm over it!

420-magazine-mobile1477338140.jpg
420-magazine-mobile420930731.jpg

30 day old seedling growing roots out the bottom. Used great white mycrobes and smart pots. Now they go into the 5 gallon pots till flower, which the will then be moved to 10 gallon pots.

Will show roots all the way through this batches progress. Someone mentioned I had larger pots than I needed and this is showing why.

Yes, I eventually had to move to 5 gallon pots. It's like the roots beg for more space and rewards you with a massive plants.

Now that I can see your vision with the scrog... most of my former advice doesn't apply. In fact I can see what you were thinking . when you started. Thanks for humoring me, that was nice.

Now that scrog is all setup and your training is sublime; you will get results!

Have you decided on a light yet?

Have a great weekend ✌️

They love root space! Especially when they are getting air pruned while colony of microbes helping out! My next scrog will be much tighter than this loosy goosey one lol. Can already tell I'm going to have bud support problems.

For now we are sticking with the t5s. Going to put a second 454 watt 8 bulb in each flower tent and them save up the money to eather get the dwarf star or the goliath to test in one tent! I'm a disabled vet, I have fixed income so that's the plan!
Yes, I eventually had to move to 5 gallon pots. It's like the roots beg for more space and rewards you with a massive plants.

Now that I can see your vision with the scrog... most of my former advice doesn't apply. In fact I can see what you were thinking . when you started. Thanks for humoring me, that was nice.

Now that scrog is all setup and your training is sublime; you will get results!

Have you decided on a light yet?

Have a great weekend ✌️

For now we are sticking with the t5s. Going to put a second 454 watt 8 bulb in each flower tent and them save up the money to eather get the dwarf star or the goliath to test in one tent! I'm a disabled vet, I have fixed income so that's the plan!

Nice, pinch those pennies where you can. Even my cheap chinese cob/led set up has treated me well. Your girls look incredible already, I drool at the prospect of them under a dwarfstar!

Ok, week 5 had started, we are so close.

SSH
420-magazine-mobile58184786.jpg
420-magazine-mobile527795136.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1064334794.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2124342836.jpg

They are doing wonderfully. It has been so stinky in that tent for about a week.

Took down my ghetto ducting and did the job right.

420-magazine-mobile2005747837.jpg

And now the babies.
They just started their second week of vegetative growth. They received 30 days of seedling stage growth.

Aussie Blues

420-magazine-mobile1224678870.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1693049570.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1379039056.jpg
420-magazine-mobile570583405.jpg

So I found out the name of the bag seed. It's apparently "cookies" whatever that is. It dang shure didn't smoke like gsc.

420-magazine-mobile1286276937.jpg

Alright what do y'all think?

Alright everyone, time for an update! Nothing has changed, or been added to the build over the last week.

SSH Just started Week 6 Flowering
63410.jpg

63511.jpg
63810.jpg

The Aussie Blues started Week 3 Vegetative Growth
63810.jpg
63912.jpg
64011.jpg
64113.jpg
64211.jpg

And the Bag seed (Still in its first 30 days of seedling status)
64310.jpg

Well, guess I will hear from a few of you then see you all again next Wednesday! I havent forgotten about you Grow2Heal!!!! Just been really busy lately ;(. Had to go under the house and repair the ducting, now we are trying to quickly replace our roof. Its been a busy few weeks. Well, always fun to hop on here, look at all yalls beautiful girls!

Yeah I am super excited about the next wave going through the flower tent! The 3 largest are going in to the tent next and they are just massive. I am seriously worried about how big those monsters are going to get. I am going to have to up pot them to a 10 gallon as soon as I transition.

Very good idea! More bigger pots = more bigger buds...:high-five:

SSH Haze x 4, Week 6 of Flower, 3 weeks of veg from clone, 454 watts of light, 16 square feet,
104 cubic feet, No problems, Current Week 6, Life cycle = 8

Total PPM When CW < LC
6x(454watts/8)=56.75

Nutrients
56.75 x 100% = 56.75

Supplements
56.75 - 56.75=0

Foliar
0x100=0

Yield
454watts x 100% health x 75% full = 340.5 grams
-25% for first time grow = 255.375 grams

If I finish anywhere close to this I will be amazed. I expect my new grower mind hasnt
seen things that will affect the final outcome.

Looking just awesome. Very curious as to the smoke! I know the feeling btw trying to figure out yeild first grow. I know don't count your chickens... But hard not to when buying equipment and medicine for months. I have 5 of 8 plants sativa leaning hybrids AK48 that are growing well but tall. I imagine the buds more like golf balls instead of big kolas but time will tell. For now Im worried to flip because tbey seem too flimsy yet. My indicas ade doing great though.

Looking just awesome. Very curious as to the smoke! I know the feeling btw trying to figure out yeild first grow. I know don't count your chickens... But hard not to when buying equipment and medicine for months. I have 5 of 8 plants sativa leaning hybrids AK48 that are growing well but tall. I imagine the buds more like golf balls instead of big kolas but time will tell. For now Im worried to flip because tbey seem too flimsy yet. My indicas ade doing great though.

Great morning to ya Pheno! I must be slipping a lil,...post 36 , not too bad i guess.
Anyhow, would like to offer up a big warm welcome to 420 mag. and especially this neighborhood. You've stumbled apon the best weed forum on the web , without a doubt. Most of us are growing in soil and out of them , most are using Doc Bud's gear ...or his 'Kit' as we all say! The members here are real , genuine people with integrity and honesty ...i know cuz i've met a bunch of them. We've all been sharing info and ideas for a long time now and regard this place quite highly! Please get around and do some reading from our High Brix grow journals and get a 'feel' for our group. Enter out journals with a smile and good attitude , leaving any ego behind and we guarantee you , ya won't wanna leave this place. We all enjoy helping new growers and will offer help whenever it's welcomed OK! Once again Pheno , welcome to the Mag....:welcome::bravo::420::high-five:

Sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:ganjamon::party:

Mahalos for the great detail

Great morning to ya Honey! A big warm welcome to the Mag, woman! Just look above us here,...that applies to you too Ok! This is a most awesome place and we welcome you with open arms and hope you enjoy it here as much as the rest of us. If ya have ANY questions , please don't hesitate to ask one of us OK. We want to help new members feel welcome and 'at home'. pretty cool spot , this 420 mag,...so many genuine , honest and fun people,...we like it ! Have an awesome Sat. would ya!:welcome::420::bravo::cheer::high-five:

Sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:ganjamon::party:

Back
Top Bottom