1st grow with BIOCANNA nutes...

roboo

Hola!
I'm not smoking pot but i still enjoy it! :)
So i'll try to grow some for my dudes.
As this is my first grow, im not a pro at all, so all the help and tips are appreciated.
Im growing 2 "white widdow" bagseeds and 3 "the church" feminised seeds.

This is the place where i started everything. :)

015.jpg

4 x 24w CFL's (1200 lumens each) and reflector - i made it from cheap soviet oven frying-pan.

0181.jpg

This is how i got humidity arount 70%.

017.jpg

So, there are my babies. Large ones are white widdow and small ones the church.

0141.jpg

Closer look at ww.

0161.jpg

So... I had to move them to larger place... Closet is 4.4 x 2.2 x 6,8 ft.

I used polythene...

0031.JPG

Then i used thin foam with folium for walls and ceiling. And some foam un the floor.

007.JPG

There is 400w HPS (55,000 lumens). Not sure if it's enough for 5 plants... ??!!

0101.JPG

200 cfm fan was too loud for my apartment so i had to insulate it. Used some foam and stone wool. It works just PERFECT! Only sound from the movement of the air left...

0013.JPG

0121.JPG

Used some rubber to get rid of the vibration. For odour i bought 4x12 activated carbon filter. Dont know how it works yet... Soon...

exhaust_fan_filter.jpg

This is part of my climate contol. With this device i controll the speed of fans. When temperature is 85 it runs at max speed but in the dark period its running very slowly.

0211.jpg

climate_setup.jpg

Fan and filter are on 2nd floor, everything else on the 1st floor...

full_before_transplant.jpg

So, plants are in their final house now! How far from my plants should be 400w HPS?

plants_before_transplant.jpg

Humifider - boought it on ebay for 20$... Works well enough...

humidifier.jpg

Im feeding them wit BIOCANNA nutrients. Bought them in amsterdam. maybe you know something more about the? The guy in growshop sait that they are very good and i will be able to grow without PH adjusting...

019.jpg

There are some pics 2 days after i first used nutes. I think i overdosed a bit...
What do you think?

nutrient_burn_spots_close_up2.jpg

nutrient_burn_spots_close_up.jpg

Some random pictures just before transplantig into bigger pots...

nutrient_burn_spots.jpg

close_up3.jpg

clos_up3.jpg

Right after transplanting them...

plants_after_transplant2.jpg

plants_after_transplant.jpg

Tips and advice appreciated... PEACE! :peace:

Thanks Boss! Trying to make the best environment for my BARBIES! :)
Im not sure about some things, so I would like to hear some comments and tips...

PEACE :peace:

I have some problems with my Whit Widdow. This one has some weird spots... I think they want less nutes... Guys?!?

ww_burn.jpg

This is my 2nd ww and looks great. It has some brown spots on one leaf. Ill probably cutt it off... 1st leaf.

ww.jpg

ww21.jpg

Day 13. Babies are looking good! (The Church - feminised)

the_church3.jpg

the_church11.jpg

the_church2.jpg

Humidity is around 50% all the time.
Temperature - 75° - 80° when the lights are on. 65° - 75° when the lights are off.

Any ideas about the spots?

PEACE!

Looks like the begining of a pH imbalance to me. Looks like my recent probelm's begining.

Looks like the begining of a pH imbalance to me. Looks like my recent probelm's begining.

The guy in growshop said that with these nutrients I can grow without pH adjusting. So i even havent studied this part of the growing process. Ehat should I do?

Thanks...

One of platns has only brighter spots on leafs. Looks a bit weird.
But second one has some brown. Looking terrible... (only bottom leafs)

On the package of soil it says:
NH4+NO3 = 150 mg/l
P2O5 = 270 mg/l
K2O = 300 mg/l

I used nutrients only for last two waterings...
1 Litre of water:
2 ml BioVega
2 ml BioRhizotonic

Take a look guys!

burn3.jpg

burn21.jpg

burn11.jpg

burn4.jpg

PEACE

Thanks 420oclock.

I have my exhaust fan connected to reflector but it only works at ful strenght when temperature in the closes is 80°+...
At the moment distance is about 2 feet...

To far away, bring it down to at least 12 inches and IMO i'd get another light in there! for best results.

Your WW looks like nitrogen lockout because of salt build up, the spots looks like it could be a PH imbalance flash her.

But if i'll bring the light down, temperature at the top of the plants will be more than 80°!

I cant find pH meter in local stores. And what do yo mean by - flash her?!

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom