1st Grow!

trippychick

One is in a 3 gallon pot. It is so pretty. Ive topped it twice and it hasn't shown any preflowers as of yet, although it is about 2 weeks older than the one in preflower.

It's in a mixture of black kow and miracle grow veggie soil. I gave it blood meal, my dog peed on it twice, epsom salts, and egg shell juice; in between daily waterings and random southern rainstorms. (Not all at one time lol)

It gets sunlight from about 6am to 8pm. I bring it in at night (deer) and keep it in total darkness in a closet (convenience). It is out before sunrise EVERY morning.

It's about 10 weeks from seed...I'm so impatient. It's not showing any signs of anything other than growth.

Hi!!!
Thanks for responding...I have no clue. This was just some really good smoke from out of town I found a few seeds in. I'm doing my best to love it to life lol. I may be loving it too much and stressing it out...???

Sounds good trippy, but I would watch out for that miracle grow...look into it & you will see that its not a good medium for cannabis. It might be working just now in veg but once it flowers you might run into some problems, im only giving you a small heads up so you can be better prepared in case. Good luck
:thumb:

With all due respect, miracle gro has a bad name despite the results. I'm an old Miracle gro gardener. And it's a great medium. You probably won't need to add nutes at any pint in its life. The unfortunate downside is how hard it can be to flush all the nutrients out at the end.

It's tough to get a great smoke with miracle gro. But it will definitely grow you beautiful plants

With all due respect, miracle gro has a bad name despite the results. I'm an old Miracle gro gardener. And it's a great medium. You probably won't need to add nutes at any pint in its life. The unfortunate downside is how hard it can be to flush all the nutrients out at the end.

It's tough to get a great smoke with miracle gro. But it will definitely grow you beautiful plants

Cool pigeons, I always thought miracle grow was one nute formula for the entire cycle whereas cananbis required something different between veg&flower. Glad to hear it works well for you though...:grinjoint:

Thanks Holmes!

I have long since moved on from MG. Since coming to this magazine ie learned a lot about my medication and what it takes to produce the best of the best. And MG, although will grow a plant, it doesn't produce the most effective medicine because you can't get all the dissolved solids out during the flush. Making it a bit harsh of a smoke.

If you have a quick second the completed journal in my signature is a grown and harvested girl on MG. was good smoke. But could have been better had I used a different medium.

Cheers, Holmes

Thanks guys. Still haven't figured out how to post pics yet.

I wish I had read up BEFORE I started. I think I am doing well but I would've chosen something other than MG.

So I think my potted baby is showing tiny preflowers today! I did take pics.....I uploaded them to the gallery. Idk how to link you to them yet. I'm gonna put some of today's growth up later after the sun comes all the way up.

So I think my potted baby is showing tiny preflowers today! I did take pics.....I uploaded them to the gallery. Idk how to link you to them yet. I'm gonna put some of today's growth up later after the sun comes all the way up.

Hey trippy when you write a post you shld see an icon 'my photos' bottom left. Click on that & it'll bring up your photos from the gallery, then click on the one's you wanna upload onto the post. Hope you find it.

Back
Top Bottom