1st Indoor CFL Grow

420painmeds

After loosing all my outdoor plants to mold and caterpillars, i decided to do some research on cheap indoor lighting. I made this grow light with 4 100w cfl's and 2 300w cfls bought from lowes. Whole set-up cost around 50 bucks, and it looks like it did the job. These 2 plants are lemon OG and are ready to harvest tomorrow. Can't wait...I also tried cloning for the first time, got 3 nice healthy clones vegging now, and will be moving them into the flower room in about 2 weeks..will post those as they grow.
2012-08-11_07_47_38.jpg

2012-08-11_07_47_12.jpg

2012-08-11_07_47_02.jpg

2012-08-11_07_46_53.jpg

2012-08-11_07_46_31.jpg

2012-08-11_07_46_43.jpg

Enjoy!!!! :)

They say that CFL's work great, but don't allow the buds to grow dense...WRONG!!!!!! As you can prolly tell by these pics, they are very dense, and frosty...
Enjoy :)

They say that CFL's work great, but don't allow the buds to grow dense...WRONG!!!!!! As you can prolly tell by these pics, they are very dense, and frosty...
Enjoy :)

Sure thing. Nice plants, bro. I'm also just getting started with a stealthy indoor cfl grow and expect to be very pleased. :)

thanks man...yea it was a semi stealth grow...if i open the garage, you could see small structures with light emitting out and fans up next too it...lol...i dont care though, im legal...lol...just harvested them today, couldnt wait til tomorrow...inbelievable...best ive grown to date. good luck on yours bro.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom