1st Indoor Grow - 2 Autos/1 Super-Auto Perpetual Grow Journal

hmmmm, should do some research. ill see what i can fine. but they really look great. annals HUGE!!!!!! well done man! ... and don't forget to vote in 420 contests! lots of great nominees! vote in all three contests!

Should i raise the 3 seedlings closer up to the light? and thank you i try my best to get you guys get views of the plants, and there 3 gal pots Mr Mud-Pie. And it depends since Annapurna is a Super-Auto shes supposed to be huge and sativa dominant as shes showing, taking 110-125 days, but normally Autoflower's only get about 2-3 feet if that. My pineapple was stunted because i transplanted like i said they hate and is so short. Wait till the 3 seedlings and Mi5 take off they'll be about 3 foot maybe 2 1/2. If you don't transplant and plant them in the same pot there whole life they thrive.

So i gave up on Mi5 and Mkage both of them barely popped and the little root was darkish brown and slimy i'm really pissed

I wouldn't necessarily dog out SSC, I've had nothing but excellent results from them and their seeds. Not blaming it on you, by any means, its just that no batch of seeds will have 100% viability.

:woohoo: Ok everybody good news just made a huge seed order in the spirits of 4/20. :woohoo: Here's what all i bought and got as gifts:
3x Auto Seeds Berry Ryder Feminized
3x Auto Seeds Trans Siberian Feminized
1x FREE UFO#1 World of Seeds Afghan Kush Ryder Autoflowering Feminized
1x FREE UFO#2 Delicious Seeds La Diva Feminized Automatic
1x FREE Barneys Farm Auto Blue Mammoth Feminized
1x FREE Barneys Farm Critical Kush Feminized
1x FREE Barneys Farm Pineapple Chunk Feminized
1x FREE Grinder
1x FREE Green House Lanyard (Neck Keychain)
1x Pack of FREE Papers

Autoz4lyfe said:
:woohoo: Ok everybody good news just made a huge seed order in the spirits of 4/20. :woohoo: Here's what all i bought and got as gifts:
3x Auto Seeds Berry Ryder Feminized
3x Auto Seeds Trans Siberian Feminized
1x FREE UFO#1 World of Seeds Afghan Kush Ryder Autoflowering Feminized
1x FREE UFO#2 Delicious Seeds La Diva Feminized Automatic
1x FREE Barneys Farm Auto Blue Mammoth Feminized
1x FREE Barneys Farm Critical Kush Feminized
1x FREE Barneys Farm Pineapple Chunk Feminized
1x FREE Grinder
1x FREE Green House Lanyard (Neck Keychain)
1x Pack of FREE Papers

Damn bro, nice haul.

Well the yellowing could be from PH inbalance and some nute burn thats what i would guess cuz shes still growing as well

also remember after flushing you must put nutes back into the soil cuz u got rid of all the old nutes

Thanks BlazinThat i couldn't pass up a offer like that, Actually i almost sprang and bought those Purple Cheese Auto's by Auto Seeds but they were $48 for a 3 pack of fem's. And Mr Mud-Pie her runoff is 4.8-5.0 i keep trying to flush her with pH'd water at 6.3 and she wont change, i was told Dolmilite Lime? and i know but i'm not feeding pineapple any nutes shes gonna be done soon i'm starting to flush her.

Yeah your having lock outs cuz the soils ph is closer to 5 and 4.9 ish :/ idk try some phd water that liek 6.9-7.0 and see if she responds better and get a ready for that ph runoff.

*EDIT doing that should bring it to around 6.5-6.6 witch is perfect for sil really 6.5 would be awesome :)

Mud Pie is correct! I had nute lock outs before I got the PH thing down, My soil loses it ph often, so with every watering I regulate the ph so I know its good till next feeding, And sometimes it goes past 7 a day or 2 before the feed!I dont use PH up or down I use vinegar or Lemon juice I usually add about a shot glass full to a gallon of water and that bring them babies right down to about 6. And If you wondering where I came from I am watching Deeges grow and saw you on there and thought I would drop by! Looking good my man! You can visit my mess of a journal if you wanna se a rookie at his best! keep up the good work!

Back
Top Bottom