1st Indoor Grow - 4 x Vero 29

Shrooomer

Lemon x Skunk
2.5ft x 2.5ft x plenty of height
2 x Vero 29 Gen 6 3000k 1.4A Veg + flower
2 x Vero 29 Gen 6 4000k 1.4A Flower
1 x Big bag of Organic soil with worm casting / lime & perlite

FIRST 2 weeks
plain water + ph down that came with ph meter (4.0ph powder mixed into the water until 6.5ph)
My water comes out the tap at 8ph. I know good soil buffers ph better than anything but the run off water was 7.6 so running on 8ph seems stupid as they were starting to show signs of high ph and nute lock out after they sprouted.

NUTES 2 weeks into veg
1 x 2ml/L Black Magic Black Elixir - ((NPK 7 - 3 - 5) (MICRO 7 - 1.3 - 4.2) [1% Humic + Fulvic acid])
I don't like using ph down as i'm not sure of the damage acid does to the micro life of the soil. As stated above this is my first grow indoors EVER indoors so normally i use no nutes. However in pots the plants can not buffer as much as if they where in the ground so adding nutes lowers the ph of my water from 8 to 7 without the ph down (That I dont like! (might damage bacterial growth and information would be amazing)) I mixed it weak as this is more for ph down than nutes as the soil is rich and perfect.

(I recon the nutes are almost as bad as the ph down because they must use an acid to neutralise the solution otherwise the solution would explode. Any better solutions apart from RO?)

One plant is on Fogponics with the Black Magic (and ph down that came with the tester).

Re: 1st Indoor Grow [4 x Vero 29] [2.5 x 2.5ft]

DAY 1 (To me)

WP_20170204_18_12_13_Pro.jpg
WP_20170204_18_12_39_Pro1.jpg
WP_20170204_23_33_56_Pro1.jpg

Re: 1st Indoor Grow [4 x Vero 29] [2.5 x 2.5ft]

Over watered one plant and thought cutting off the flimsy fan leaves would heal the plant faster, let's experiment.

WP_20170214_20_50_44_Pro1.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom