1st Indoor Grow - 9 Strains - Eek!

Re: Blueberry Strain Review - Hermie Plants Early Harvest

:hug::hug::hug:HUGS TO ALL!!!:hug::hug::hug:

Here I will review the Blueberry - BUT THIS REVIEW IS NOT COMPLETE DUE TO HARVESTING THIS VARIETY EARLY DUE TO MANY FEMALE POLLEN SACS EARLY IN THE FLOWER CYCLE, THUS HARVESTED EARLY AND NEVER GOT VERY FAR.

Looking back on it, I wish I would have vegged a couple blueberry plants to grow out in the end hermie or not, but these plants grew tall and very very skinny... guess I was more interested in growing the strains that did well and would give me better yields in the end. Whatever - It is what it is. :)

Strain Info (for purchase of seeds)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Blueberry Marijuana Seeds (Dutch Passion)

Dutch Passion's Original Blueberry is a mostly Indica (80% Indica, 20% Sativa) strain, that dates to the late 1970's. A large producer under optimum conditions. A dense and stout plant with red, purple and finally blue hues, that usually cure to a lavender blue. The finished product has a very fruity aroma and taste of blueberry. It produces a notable and pleasantly euphoric high of the highest quality and is very long lasting. Medium to large calyxes. "Blueberry" has a long shelf life.​
Indoor / Outdoor: Best suitable for indoor growing Plant Type:
Mostly Indica Plant Height: Medium Stoned or High: Indica High; Indica Body Buzz THC Level: Strong 19.5% Flowering Weeks: 8-10 Yield: 400-500 (Dried grams/m2 in a Sea of Green) Harvest Month: 2nd - 3rd week Oct
Dutch Passion - Blueberry Marijuana Seeds: Cannabis Cup and Awards
2004: 2nd - Cannabis Culture's Tokers Bowl
2003: 3rd - Cannabis Culture's Tokers Bowl
2002: 15th - Cannabis Culture's Tokers Bowl
2001: 2nd - High Times Cannabis Cup (Overall)
2001: 3rd - High Times Cannabis Cup (Indica Cup)
2000: 1st - High Times Cannabis Cup (Overall)
2000: 1st - High Times Cannabis Cup (Indica Cup)

In the beginning, my Blueberry had a hard start... (as did most of my strains)
Sept2_All3BB.JPG

But the blueberry recovered and grew. One of the first things I noticed with this strain right away was it's HUGE leaves...
oct25-BB3FlowerDay14-TopView.jpg

The blueberry didn't seem to like LST - only one responded well at all. The next thing I really noticed different about this strain was how it grew tall and skinny, as shown below...
oct25-BB_x1FlowerDay14_x2FlowerDay6_BB2UKsex.jpg

The blueberry was in the top two (with medijuana) for saturation of crystals early on. It may have been the top, but I didn't get to see how it ended. But the buds were small, pointy, and skinny...
Nov11-BB-SmallBuds_TrichsOnStemToo.jpg

It had HUGE leaves, but not many of them. The fan leaves were saturated with trichs early on - top and bottom of the leaves...
Nov16-BB3_TrichsOnBottomOfFanLeaves.jpg

Really crystalized, but again, the buds were super skinny as shown in this TOP cola...
Nov24-BB3_TopOfCola.jpg

If you look closer at the pic above, you can also see a female pollen sac near the top of the cola. Below is a closer pic of what I saw sprouting on all 3 of the blueberry girls...
Dec2-BB2_BudWithUnknownGrowths.jpg

Dec2-BB2_BudWithUnknownGrowths-MarkedNo3.jpg

With all the strains I was growing... again... I couldn't risk pollinating the entire crop. This was one of the first strains to turn hermie and I didn't waste time in harvesting them to prevent this.

BB3 on harvest day (day 35 of flower)...
Nov25-BB3_HarvestDayEarly_Hermie.jpg

BB1 on harvest day (day 46 of flower)...
Dec4-BB1_HarvestHermieToday.jpg

BB2 on harvest day (day 46 of flower)
Dec4-BB2_HarvestHermieToday.jpg

If this strain would have been able to go longer, I feel I would have gotten a better yield - but as is, well... My total harvest from the last (bigger) two was sparce...
Dec4-BB1_BB2_HarvestedDrying.jpg

I had cloned a few blueberry plants, but they grew female pollen sacs in their 3rd week of flower... so my total results from the blueberry strain were all harvested way way early.

I didn't even bother to cut the leaves back on this strain because they were so saturated and there just wasn't much bud when you did - as you can see below...
Dried_Blueberry.jpg

Dried_BlueberryJar.jpg

But what there is... is sure crystalized!!!
Dried_BlueberryCloseup.jpg

Dried_BlueberryYoungSkinnyBud.jpg

Dried_BlueberryTrichs.jpg

Because all my blueberry plants were harvested so early, I don't feel like I can give a proper review of this strain. However, I can offer a bit of info!

They called this plant a "dense stout" plant. As you can clearly see in my images - this was not the case for me. The exact opposite was true for me "thin tall" would be more accurate in this case.

They describe the flavor/aroma as blueberry/fruity - this I completely agree with. It has an excellent flavor.

They described the high as "notable and pleasantly euphoric" and "of the highest quality and is very long lasting". I agree - an indica high. The high is wonderful, even with early harvesting. I would have loved to have found out what the high would be like if it got to grow to it's best!!!

In the end, I only have 63 grams from SIX blueberry plants - and much of it is leafy. I only get a bit of this one out occasionally - but I sure do love the high when I do!

More reviews coming!!!!...
:kiss::kiss::kiss:LOVIES TO ALL!!!:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Re: Cheese Review

Is it time to cut the Cheese??? NOPE! It's time to review that pungent smelling strain!!!

Strain Info (for purchase of seeds)

Homegrown Fantaseeds - Cheese(Feminized)

It was 2004 when Homegrown Fantasy won a Cannabis Cup for this “instantly famous” strain that originated in the UK. It was an instant hit when first released through our coffeeshop in Amsterdam. It took a few years of back-crossing intill we were able to guarantee a consistent seed that can produce the high quality buds that you expect.

Type: Sativa/Indica
Flowering time: 10 weeks
Outdoor harvest: October
The smell and taste of the marijuana plant are increased but the high stays the same, very high. Cheese marijuana has a deep earthy flavor, very dominant. Strong body stoned and a happy giggly high. Makes me smile all the time and im like giggling soo bad. Cheese marijuana your instant smile. This hardy marijuana type is a very popular marijuana strain. The unique marijuana smell is overwhelmingly pungent. This marijuana strain will stink up your grow-room. Use air filter. Cheese will finish marijuana flowering in 8 - 10 weeks. Overabundant yields. Compact marijuana plant structure makes this strain excellent for sea of green. Uplifting marijuana high. With mild body buzz. Mild spicy after taste. Produces beautiful marijuana colas. A fantastic marijuana strain for first time indoor marijuana growers.

Strain detailed information: Type: indica-sativa mix
Climate: indoor-outdoor
Yield: 700 gr/m²
Height: 50-75 cm
Flowering indoor: 8-10 weeks, building rock-hard buds.
Flowering outdoor: Ready mid October this beautifull marijuana plants grows really bushy, so make sure to space the marijuana plants enough.
Harvest: october
Stoned or High: Stoney says cheese
THC level: 20%
Grow Difficulty: moderate
I had 3 feminized Cheese plants in the first of my grow and I cloned a few more that I squeezed in as extras with my later plants. These plants remained shorter and bushed out nicely with LST. Here the first girls were when young...
Oct16-C-F_Groupx3_ReleasedLST_Veg.JPG

A side view of one on day 13 of flower...
Nov1-C-F3-Day13FlowerFront.jpg

And here is a pic of a bud at day 61 of flower...
Dec23_C-F2_Cola1_Day61_HarvestNextDay.jpg

The Cheese didn't seem to get the long colas some of my other strains did, so I didn't grow quite as much of it. You can see in the next pic that mine were shorter plants...
Dec23_C-F2_Day61_HarvestNextDay.jpg

The next one was harvested on day 65 of flower... you can see she was saturated...
Dec27_C-F1_Cola_Harvest_Day65Flower.jpg

The Cheese plants turned yellow, using up their reserves at the end. This is evident in the next pic too...
Dec27_C-F1_Harvest_Day65Flower.jpg

This last cola pic is from a Cheese harvested on day 69 of flower. I think if I had left this one a bit longer (it's leaves didn't turn as yellow), I might have gotten more purples... too late now, eh??
Dec27_C-F3_Cola_Harvest_Day69Flower.jpg

Below is a portion of my dried results...
Dried_CheesePartOfGroup.jpg

And here is a closer look at those nugs...
Dried_CheeseBuds.jpg

Nicely saturated...
Dried_CheeseBudCloseup.jpg

with trichs...
Dried_CheeseTrichs1.jpg

If I were a bug, this would be my view...
Dried_CheeseTrichs2ABugsView.jpg

BUDS: Cheese buds were dense and formed nicely, but they didn't go too far down the stem. Thus, top colas were not extremely long, but were nice enough to make me a happy smoker! There were a lot of smaller leaves to have to trim off this one - it was a harder strain to clean. Buds were so heavy they bent stem after stem on the plant. I think better air flow on them could have helped this, but I had a LOT of plants going and it was hard to get enough air to all of them. I think less crowding would have done this plant a lot of good and better yields.

TASTE/FLAVOR: Pungent is the exact word. Traditional skunk but with a bit of refreshing spiciness. I absolutely love the flavor. This is one of the stinkiest strains to grow and is one of the stinkiest to smoke. Don't smoke this one and then go out in public without washing up and changing clothes or someone will smell it on you!

CRYSTAL PRODUCTION: As you can see from the pics, once again there is no lack of crystals! Not my highest for crystals, but mighty fine!!

THE HIGH: Super fantastic!!! An excellent blend of head and body buzz that lasts a long time. Want to pick up your mood AND relax? This one will do it for you.

PLANT STRUCTURE: A shorter plant for me... but I wondered if it was vegged to a bit taller stage if it would have been a bit different structure? Guess I'll just have to wonder! Not the longest colas, but dense buds which made the stems bend with their weight.

YIELD: I ended up with about 8-9 ounces of Cheese. Not the best producer per plant for me in comparison to some of the other strains I grew, but not horrendous either.

*YIELD NOTE: The weights on everything seemed to me to be very low for what I had for buds in front of me. I would like to note that I dried in boxes, leaving one end partially open and closing it completely on day 2-3 when much of the moisture was gone, then leaving it until day 7 to 10 when the stems snapped. I then jarred to cure and had NO moisture in the jars at this point with any strains thru-out my grow. The humidity in the drying area was lower than 20% - very low. The temps were 50's to 70's. The dried product was extremely dry (handle with much care) when jarred - NO moisture at all may be why my weights seem lower than what others report with similar sized plants/tops.

Overall... The Cheese strain is butt-kickin' to smoke with that good ol' skunky-type flavor. However, I didn't find the yields were as high as I got with some of the other strains so I didn't grow as much of this strain. However, I sure am glad to have this skunky one among my choices!!! The buzz is a real real nice combo that is just what I want sometimes!

:kiss::kiss::kiss:LOVIES TO ALL!!!:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Only THREE strains left to go!!! And I have all the pics done!! :woohoo:

Then I want to do a comparison of these strains...

and then I'll be finished with my journal... (will be BIG wooo hooos then!)

THEN I WILL BE TORMENTING ALL OF YOU!!!

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO ready to go pester others as I partake of my grow!!!!!!!! (but I need to finish this son of a gun first - EEK!)

LOVE YOU ALL - I'll be back when I can finish with L*D, White Widow, and G13 Haze... all some excellent strains!!! See ya then!

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

I'm still here, and loving every strain report :yahoo: I'm looking forward to the rest of it. About my "grow" not sure I'm gonna post a journal until maybe I get some things sorted out here at home and with my camera situation...blah,blah,blah.

But it will be nice to see you around more often and to have your comments in OMM's journal(s) That crazy old fart thinks he can now grow for the whole island and keep two journals going..while entertaining all sorts of "mainlanders" that keep :surf:floating,swimming,flying and even launching themselves on rockets!

:goodjob: Good times visiting you here! take care :peace:

Looks like i spoke to soon Granny i said i had some chronic well i meant to say i orderd some so i sent the money in letter to AMS but they neverr got it :( so no chronic but there is a light at the end of the tunnel ;) After loosing my $250cash i decided to look else where and got myself a debit card simlar to credit card ;) and found Herbies head shop in the uk well i orderd some nice strains and it took 9 days from order to get my beans 110% :thumb: for Herbies head shop

Flying Dutchman Afghanica Seeds

Flying Dutchman Afghanica Seeds Specs

Cross: F-1 hybrid
Developed: Afghanistan, Holland
Sativa/Indica: Mostly Indica
Appearance: Very resinous, heavy buds
Smell/Taste: Sweet taste, thick and greasy
High/Strength: Very strong, physical
Yield per m2: High
Sowing time: May / June
Outdoor harvest: October (Holland)
Flowering period: 8 weeks
Flying Dutchman Afghanica Cannabis Seeds Info
Protecting the real Afghani values! Dominant Afghan taste, form and quality of high coupled with dominant Skunk yield, vigour and general potency gives you the cream of the crops.
Heavy compact buds that drip with resin in the heat.
Heavy stone.
Good for many medical applications.
-------------------------------------------------------
Green House Great White Shark Feminised Seeds

Green House Great White Shark Feminised Cannabis Seeds Info
Genetics: Skunk, Northern Lights, Haze.
Effect: Strong, long lasting, blasting.
Flowering indoor: 8 -9 weeks
Yield Up to 800 gr/sqm
Flowering outdoor: October/May
THC: 18%
CBD: 0.3%
CBN: 0.1%
Awards: 1st prize HTCC 1997, 1998 and 1999.
Skunk, Northern Lights, Haze.
The most indica between the sativas, a classic hit. Strong, long lasting, blasting.
Yield up to 800 gr/sqm
Harvest in mid October in the Northern hemisphere, in mid May in the Southern.
Yield up to 1500 gr/plant.

--------------------------------------------------------
Sativa Blackjack Seeds

Sativa Blackjack Seeds Specs

Breeder: The Sativa Seedbank
Height: medium
Effect: All-round effect
Regular/Female: regular
Indoor/Outdoor: indoor
THC Content: strong; 15 to 24%
Flowering Weeks: 11 or fewer weeks
Yield (S.O.G.): 450 to 550g
Difficulty: moderate

Sativa Blackjack Cannabis Seeds Info

BlackJack’s mother, Black Domino, was a clone sent to the Netherlands from the area around Seattle.
Its father is Nirvana’s very own Jock Horror.
BlackJack produces hard buds with huge, grape-like calyxes that are completely encrusted with THC! The smoke is heavy and flavoursome, and produces an exceptionally long-lasting high. BlackJack is thought of highly in the medical cannabis scene.
This strain's yield in dried grams per square meter (approximately 9 plants) in an SOG (Sea of Green).
Heavyweight K.O.Kush Feminised Seeds
Heavyweight K.O.Kush Feminised Seeds Specs

Type: Mostly Indica
Height: 100-120 cm
Yield: 450 p.s.m.
Flowering Time: 8-9 weeks
THC 23-24%

Heavyweight K.O.Kush Feminised Cannabis Seeds Info
Heavyweight are proud to announce the arrival of K.O.Kush - ensure that you are fully warmed up and mentally prepared before stepping into the ring with this heavy, heavy hitter! An indica dominant strain, this powerful plant grows short and stocky. Don't be put off your guard by its diminutive height however - growth is practically horizontal, with a crazy ammount of side branching. In fact, the only problem we've encountered with this strain is that the buds are so heavy, they can topple the entire plant onto the canvas! Extra support is a must, and any special attention will be rewarded in kind with a bountiful harvest. K.O.Kush is not only a high yielder, its dizzingly high THC content and deep, spicy taste make it a serious contender for anyone brave enough to take it on. Novices beware - K.O.Kush will put you on your ass in the first round!
-------------------------------------
Serious White Russian Seeds
Serious White Russian Seeds Specs

Type: mostly indica
Indoor clone grow time: 5 - 10 days
Indoor flowering time: 56 - 63 days
Indoor yield: 350-500 grams/m2
Outside/ Greenhouse harvest time: 15-31 October
Serious White Russian Cannabis Seeds Info
The White Russian plants yield very powerful buds, coated with resin.
Very strong, long lasting High, more cerebral than a knockout. Medicinal plant.

These seeds produce plants that are fantastic in both appearance, and effect.
One of the most typically indica strains,
White Russian is a stable cross of AK-47 and White Widow (a prize winning indica clone).
Medium height, consistent plants and dense, very resinous flower tops (crystals appear after about 5 weeks of flowering).
With such a strong indica background, the plants smell quite strong during both their growth and flowering period.
In an independent seed comparison in which over 150 different seedstrains were grown out in a greenhouse, the White Russian came out as the strongest plant (22% THC, likely to be the strongest plant known at present!!). .
--------------------------------------
Medical Hammerhead Feminised Seeds
Medical Hammerhead Feminised Seeds Specs

80% Indica 20% Sativa.
Indoor vegetative period: 2 - 3 weeks.
Indoor flowering period: 55 - 60 days.
Indoor production/m2: More than 500 gr.
Outdoor height: 2 -3 metres, growing well in width.
Outdoor harvest: From September 15th.
Outdoor production/m2: High.
THC: 15% - 20%.
CBD: High.
Genotype: White Rhino x Medicine Man
Medical Hammerhead Feminised Cannabis Seeds Info
Indica plant structure, fast growth and flowering.
It is simple to grow and requires no special care.
This plant is very grateful because it is very productive, and the
buds are compacted in an extraordinary manner, which delays drying for as few days .
Another feature is that cool transform it into a purple color, not only the leaves but also the
flower and the plant takes a dramatic look.
Thanks to its high content in CBD, it has a great narcotic effect and muscle
relaxant, an attribute that makes it excellent for some medicinal uses.
Its flavor reminds us that comes from “White” family, but it conceals a sweet tone that gives a distinctive touch.
---------------------------------------
Sensi Mr Nice G13 X Hash Plant Seeds
Sensi Mr Nice G13 X Hash Plant Seeds Specs

Flowering: 60 days.
Height: 100-130 cm.
Yield: up to 100 gr.
Sensi Mr Nice G13 X Hash Plant Cannabis Seeds Info
The G13 is an outstanding pure Indica cutting reputedly discovered by the u.s. government research program in Mississippi.
Crossed with the Hash Plant® it produces one of the best indoor hybrids that, unfortunately, was last available in the late '80s.
Several years ago the Sensi Seed Bank was very proud to put this hybrid into production again and to bring it on the market labeled as 'Mr. Nice'.
This is in honour of Howard Marks, an Oxford graduate, who became one of the biggest Marihuana smugglers of our time. After spending 7 years in an American penitentiary, Howard released his autobiography Mr. Nice and now spends his time promoting the normalisation of Cannabis.
f you like a solid and resinous bud with a 'double Indica' hashish taste and aroma, it is time to go for the Mr. Nice G13 x Hash Plant
------------------------------------

The hard part is chooseing what to grow i could grow them all at once but i think i will do 2 at time probably the white shark lots of budds there and i might throw in the G13...WHOO next couple of months will be good even better Xmas Plus i will have to do a grow Journal but i dont think mine will be as detailed as yours Granny :popcorn:

Looks like i spoke to soon Granny i said i had some chronic well i meant to say i orderd some so i sent the money in letter to AMS but they neverr got it :( so no chronic but there is a light at the end of the tunnel ;) After loosing my $250cash i decided to look else where and got myself a debit card simlar to credit card ;) and found Herbies head shop in the uk well i orderd some nice strains and it took 9 days from order to get my beans 110% :thumb: for Herbies head shop

Flying Dutchman Afghanica Seeds

Flying Dutchman Afghanica Seeds Specs

Cross: F-1 hybrid
Developed: Afghanistan, Holland
Sativa/Indica: Mostly Indica
Appearance: Very resinous, heavy buds
Smell/Taste: Sweet taste, thick and greasy
High/Strength: Very strong, physical
Yield per m2: High
Sowing time: May / June
Outdoor harvest: October (Holland)
Flowering period: 8 weeks
Flying Dutchman Afghanica Cannabis Seeds Info
Protecting the real Afghani values! Dominant Afghan taste, form and quality of high coupled with dominant Skunk yield, vigour and general potency gives you the cream of the crops.
Heavy compact buds that drip with resin in the heat.
Heavy stone.
Good for many medical applications.
Green House Great White Shark Feminised Seeds

Green House Great White Shark Feminised Cannabis Seeds Info
Genetics: Skunk, Northern Lights, Haze.
Effect: Strong, long lasting, blasting.
Flowering indoor: 8 -9 weeks
Yield Up to 800 gr/sqm
Flowering outdoor: October/May
THC: 18%
CBD: 0.3%
CBN: 0.1%
Awards: 1st prize HTCC 1997, 1998 and 1999.
Skunk, Northern Lights, Haze.
The most indica between the sativas, a classic hit. Strong, long lasting, blasting.
Yield up to 800 gr/sqm
Harvest in mid October in the Northern hemisphere, in mid May in the Southern.
Yield up to 1500 gr/plant.

--------------------------------------------------------
Sativa Blackjack Seeds

Sativa Blackjack Seeds Specs

Breeder: The Sativa Seedbank
Height: medium
Effect: All-round effect
Regular/Female: regular
Indoor/Outdoor: indoor
THC Content: strong; 15 to 24%
Flowering Weeks: 11 or fewer weeks
Yield (S.O.G.): 450 to 550g
Difficulty: moderate

Sativa Blackjack Cannabis Seeds Info

BlackJack's mother, Black Domino, was a clone sent to the Netherlands from the area around Seattle.
Its father is Nirvana's very own Jock Horror.
BlackJack produces hard buds with huge, grape-like calyxes that are completely encrusted with THC! The smoke is heavy and flavoursome, and produces an exceptionally long-lasting high. BlackJack is thought of highly in the medical cannabis scene.
This strain's yield in dried grams per square meter (approximately 9 plants) in an SOG (Sea of Green).
Heavyweight K.O.Kush Feminised Seeds
Heavyweight K.O.Kush Feminised Seeds Specs

Type: Mostly Indica
Height: 100-120 cm
Yield: 450 p.s.m.
Flowering Time: 8-9 weeks
THC 23-24%

Heavyweight K.O.Kush Feminised Cannabis Seeds Info
Heavyweight are proud to announce the arrival of K.O.Kush - ensure that you are fully warmed up and mentally prepared before stepping into the ring with this heavy, heavy hitter! An indica dominant strain, this powerful plant grows short and stocky. Don't be put off your guard by its diminutive height however - growth is practically horizontal, with a crazy ammount of side branching. In fact, the only problem we've encountered with this strain is that the buds are so heavy, they can topple the entire plant onto the canvas! Extra support is a must, and any special attention will be rewarded in kind with a bountiful harvest. K.O.Kush is not only a high yielder, its dizzingly high THC content and deep, spicy taste make it a serious contender for anyone brave enough to take it on. Novices beware - K.O.Kush will put you on your ass in the first round!
-------------------------------------
Serious White Russian Seeds
Serious White Russian Seeds Specs

Type: mostly indica
Indoor clone grow time: 5 - 10 days
Indoor flowering time: 56 - 63 days
Indoor yield: 350-500 grams/m2
Outside/ Greenhouse harvest time: 15-31 October
Serious White Russian Cannabis Seeds Info
The White Russian plants yield very powerful buds, coated with resin.
Very strong, long lasting High, more cerebral than a knockout. Medicinal plant.

These seeds produce plants that are fantastic in both appearance, and effect.
One of the most typically indica strains,
White Russian is a stable cross of AK-47 and White Widow (a prize winning indica clone).
Medium height, consistent plants and dense, very resinous flower tops (crystals appear after about 5 weeks of flowering).
With such a strong indica background, the plants smell quite strong during both their growth and flowering period.
In an independent seed comparison in which over 150 different seedstrains were grown out in a greenhouse, the White Russian came out as the strongest plant (22% THC, likely to be the strongest plant known at present!!). .
--------------------------------------
Medical Hammerhead Feminised Seeds
Medical Hammerhead Feminised Seeds Specs

80% Indica 20% Sativa.
Indoor vegetative period: 2 - 3 weeks.
Indoor flowering period: 55 - 60 days.
Indoor production/m2: More than 500 gr.
Outdoor height: 2 -3 metres, growing well in width.
Outdoor harvest: From September 15th.
Outdoor production/m2: High.
THC: 15% - 20%.
CBD: High.
Genotype: White Rhino x Medicine Man
Medical Hammerhead Feminised Cannabis Seeds Info
Indica plant structure, fast growth and flowering.
It is simple to grow and requires no special care.
This plant is very grateful because it is very productive, and the
buds are compacted in an extraordinary manner, which delays drying for as few days .
Another feature is that cool transform it into a purple color, not only the leaves but also the
flower and the plant takes a dramatic look.
Thanks to its high content in CBD, it has a great narcotic effect and muscle
relaxant, an attribute that makes it excellent for some medicinal uses.
Its flavor reminds us that comes from "White" family, but it conceals a sweet tone that gives a distinctive touch.
---------------------------------------
Sensi Mr Nice G13 X Hash Plant Seeds
Sensi Mr Nice G13 X Hash Plant Seeds Specs

Flowering: 60 days.
Height: 100-130 cm.
Yield: up to 100 gr.
Sensi Mr Nice G13 X Hash Plant Cannabis Seeds Info
The G13 is an outstanding pure Indica cutting reputedly discovered by the u.s. government research program in Mississippi.
Crossed with the Hash Plant® it produces one of the best indoor hybrids that, unfortunately, was last available in the late '80s.
Several years ago the Sensi Seed Bank was very proud to put this hybrid into production again and to bring it on the market labeled as 'Mr. Nice'.
This is in honour of Howard Marks, an Oxford graduate, who became one of the biggest Marihuana smugglers of our time. After spending 7 years in an American penitentiary, Howard released his autobiography Mr. Nice and now spends his time promoting the normalisation of Cannabis.
f you like a solid and resinous bud with a 'double Indica' hashish taste and aroma, it is time to go for the Mr. Nice G13 x Hash Plant
------------------------------------

The hard part is chooseing what to grow i could grow them all at once but i think i will do 2 at time probably the white shark lots of budds there and i might throw in the G13...WHOO next couple of months will be good even better Xmas Plus i will have to do a grow Journal but i dont think mine will be as detailed as yours Granny :popcorn:

Man! What a list! All great strains! I think you like the Great White Shark and the Blackjack. I've grown them both and both are great Strains. Good luck!
I'll be looking for your journal. :thumb:

Yea OldMedMan im going with the Great white shark and blackjack the shark from green house seeds are feminized the black jack just normal so im going to clone the shark grow 6 plants from her and going to just grow 1 blackjack see if its male or female no problems if its a male i need some seeds from a decent strain ;) but i will start posting when i have the cuttings up and running, the shark is a week old from seed so a little early yet but its under way at least, the blackjack seed has poped just waiting for it to come up now ;) i planted a great white shark and a G13Xhashplant but the G13 didnt pop the shark poped in like 3 days the G13 seed looked a bit retarded compared to the other strains no problems i just picked the blackjack to replace the g13and the seed poped same as shark pretty quick all good thou the more seeds the merrier ;) Anyway i wont post any thing about my grow here cause this is Grannys grow :)

Yea OldMedMan im going with the Great white shark and blackjack the shark from green house seeds are feminized the black jack just normal so im going to clone the shark grow 6 plants from her and going to just grow 1 blackjack see if its male or female no problems if its a male i need some seeds from a decent strain ;) but i will start posting when i have the cuttings up and running, the shark is a week old from seed so a little early yet but its under way at least, the blackjack seed has poped just waiting for it to come up now ;) i planted a great white shark and a G13Xhashplant but the G13 didnt pop the shark poped in like 3 days the G13 seed looked a bit retarded compared to the other strains no problems i just picked the blackjack to replace the g13and the seed poped same as shark pretty quick all good thou the more seeds the merrier ;) Anyway i wont post any thing about my grow here cause this is Grannys grow :)

Hi Ozman Don't worry Granny would not mind. Shes' great.
You are on you way now, with two popped. I've tried a couple of G13 seeds, but never had any luck with them. I hear once you get them up, they turn into some very good smoke. Thanks for the update. I'm like you, I wont start a journal unless i have some popped and in veg. At least you have something to show people and talk about!:)

Will be looking for you journal. If I can't find it please ring my bell! :grinjoint:

Hi Ozman Don't worry Granny would not mind. Shes' great.
You are on you way now, with two popped. I've tried a couple of G13 seeds, but never had any luck with them. I hear once you get them up, they turn into some very good smoke. Thanks for the update. I'm like you, I wont start a journal unless i have some popped and in veg. At least you have something to show people and talk about!:)

Will be looking for you journal. If I can't find it please ring my bell! :grinjoint:

Yea no problem mate i have put a couple of pictures up but there just really showing the room heres a link taken a couple weeks ago Ozman and the Great White Shark Followed by Blackjack still a little wait cause there in soil and got to get them big enough to get the cuttings :peace: the white shark has got 2 small branches and the blackjack is still a little guy :smokin: On the g13 i emailed herbies headshop and told them i was happy with all there seeds and told them the g13 looked a bit pale they said next time i make a order just mention my order number and they will send me another g13 so its all good ..

Thanks for sharing your grow with us, granny420!

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Granny, I just read about you doing the fish out of water dance.. Hope you're doing better, my gosh..

Sounds like you may have a few good seeds popping around too, keep them and feed them to your chickens, fertz and soil just add water..lol

I really do feel for your friend that lost his wife and hope your doing better. Take care and Lovies from me to you too.

Granny420

I just went through a lot of this thread ... great stuff... mostly. I hope you are well and growing

Buckshot

Back
Top Bottom