1st indoor grow

So,this is my "grow room" all self made,this is only for the veg cycle,i have another room for the flowering cycle(Big,with 600w hps,but not finished yet).

9 30w & 25w cfl's,with 12.000 lumen alltogether

A little pc fan.. :)

I use soil from where my chickens lived,well,i had chickens but they died and the soil is one of the bests ive ever seen(compost)

The babies(white widow) are 7 days old and are getting 3rd set of leaves.

Sorry for my english im from spain

What a cool and compact set-up! :)

I am a newbie and without any experience but I have read on these forums to NEVER use a clear container. The sun harms the roots but I don't know the science behind it.

Hey my friends!:)

Alot of stuff changed hehe..

I have a 400w metal halide now...Bigger closet too,Im finishing my flowering room..Its in a kitchen(my house has 2 kitchens) i dont use this one,so it will be a kitchen grow room,haha.

Also,I have 2 new seedlings now,the strains are from a spanish seed company called Dinafem.Theyre Royale haze & Santa Sativa.

P161108_13_58.JPG

As you can see...I dont have enough cash to buy more poly right now xD
P161108_13_56_01_.JPG

My 400w metal halide
P161108_13_57.JPG

White widow
P161108_13_56_03_.JPG

P161108_13_56.JPG

P161108_13_56_02_.JPG

They have 23º celsius and 70% humidity.

I will upload photos from my kitchen grow room,soon.

Thanks guys :)

Took the pics with my mobile phone,by the way.

Hierba, thanks for showing us what ingenuity can do when you are working with what you have. The pics of the current starts look healthy wealthy and wise. When you switch over to a flowering mode, what are your thoughts of the type of flowering fertilizer you will use? It does mention that the soils were based on Chicken Manure, being mostly nitrogen based. Let us know and keep posting pics as you go Good picture clarity from your mobile

A Hui Hou

Back
Top Bottom