1st Journal - 2 x Cherry Bomb Auto - 1 x Dreamberry Auto - FFOF Soil

I had considered it. But with 3 ladies in my small tent (2'x4'x5') that could be a little bit much. I was gonna ScrOG the 2 Think Different seeds I have on my next run in March. This is my first run in this particular environment so i wanna ensure i have the kinks worked out. So far, so good. A little LST for sure though, most likely just pull down technique to create an even canopy. Stay high my friends!!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

This is Cherry Bomb

310c72953feed3af3304396e0235413f.jpg

This is Dream Berry

af1ab8ab5a1539866f4a5909d22795f3.jpg

When would you switch to bloom nutes in this scenario @penn?

Autos are definitely a different breed! LoL! I've found other journals on the net with these strains and it doesn't seem that any of them have moved along this quickly. I wonder if the higher temps in my tent (mid/high 80s and lower humidity (low 30s) is to blame.... ...

After their training session today I noticed something...... Boy are these girls gonna be dank!!! The smell on my fingers was amazing!! Outta this world shit!!
.......⭐️.

Also, BT got her first true feed today :

32 oz h2o
2mL Biobizz Grow
4 mL molasses
1 mL GH Rapid Start
2 mL GHArmorSI
6.46 pH-->in 6.37-->out

Dreamer was topped this afternoon and both her and Cherry were fed.

Dreamer :
1/2gal h2o
5g MaxiBloom
5mL molasses
3mL ArmorSI
1mL Rapid Start
6.56pH in--->6.47pH out

Cherry :
1/2gal h2o
7mL Botanicare Grow
5mL molasses
3mL ArmorSI
1mL Rapid Start
6.67pH in-->6.58pH out

One thing I've taken note of is a constant .09 pH drop from whats going in to what is coming out. It's almost guaranteed.

Hey Penn, what do you know about defoliation? DB is staying really low and bushy. I think its in part due to her husk/hull falling off late. Looking for a way to get some light into the inners of hey to see if i can stimulate some vertical growth.

Back
Top Bottom