6.56pH in--->6.44pH out

Blue Treacle (day 37)
12mL BioBizz Bloom
8mL Top Max
8mL BioBizz Grow
10mL Molasses
6.47pH in--->6.91pH out

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Awesome plants Ask! I just started my first auto,and I can only hope it looks like this!

I think I'm going to try topping and defol this same way.

I'm subbed, can't wait to see how yours finish up

Dont forget to put their hair in pony-tails! IMHO I find it to be extremely beneficial for the secondary growth and lower parts of the girls. They love it, and will thank you later. My girls are starting to put some weight on. Into the home stretch we go! Flush time in about two weeks or so. Trichs are still clear. Patiently waiting for them to lemme know they want flushed! Cant wait to start my next run! Fast Buds Green Crack or Dutch Passion Think Different. I cant decide.. ...

Just a couple hrs a day, maybe 3-5 after I would get home in the evening. With autos theres a short window in which you can ponytail. You'll hafta read up on it a little to get the idea of it and to get a grasp on when/how exactly to do it. I'm a little medicated and its hard to explain. LoL! ...

Lights out in 20...

420-magazine-mobile1127332609.jpg

For some reason Blue really likes being up close and personal with the Mars Hydro 144x5 Reflector.. no bleaching or anything and she has been up there for weeks.. explosive growth and trichome production for as young as she is.. Velk what can you tell me???

Feed day 1 gal each:

Cherry (day 49)
20mL CNS17 Ripe
10mL Hydroplex
6.45pH in--->6.25pH out

Blue (day 41)
12mL BioBizz Bloom
10mL Top Max
5mL BioBizz Grow
6.72pH in--->6.89pH out

Dreamer (day 50)
10mL BioBizz Bloom
20mL Top Max
6.84pH in--->6.71pH out

On a 'high'er note I finally received my 6"x16" iPower charcoal can. Boy did I need it. When I got home today my place smelled delicious! Definitely the smell of some fine medication!!! Transitioning now to ripening formulas and tapering off of the bloom nutes for Cherry and Dreamer, Blue is still on her regular bloom nute regimen. Still using a tad of blooms but have switched nonetheless. I will have a better handle on my timetable of my harvest by this time next week!! .....

Lights out in 20...

420-magazine-mobile1127332609.jpg

For some reason Blue really likes being up close and personal with the Mars Hydro 144x5 Reflector.. no bleaching or anything and she has been up there for weeks.. explosive growth and trichome production for as young as she is.. Velk what can you tell me???

Baby's looking great ask have you got any more photos? It's a fast growing strain shows sex really early just you wait till them buds pop the smell is amazing give it a defol if you need to responds well to it aswell as training I think in my next order I may grab a few more BT

Velk's First Grow Journal - Coco - Auto - LED

Velk's 2nd Grow Journal - Mephisto Metropolis - Coco - LED

Agc Auto Growers Club

:thumb: Looking really good!
I looked into ponytailing and I think I'm going to give it a try.
Mine are just getting their 4th set of leaves, so maybe later this week I will "put their hair up"!

Back
Top Bottom