1st Journal - 2nd Round With Mars Hydro LED - Purple Kush/Hash Plant/CB Dutch Treat

Re: 1st Journal - 2nd Round With Mars Hydro LED - Purple Kush/Hash Plant/CB Dutch Tre

This is a 4.9'x4.9'tent(145x145x200cm),right?
Little update today. Going in to feed tommorow.will feed on jungle juice part a&b with some big bud and cal-mag with ph to 5.8-6 with around 1000 ppm. Everything looking good so far cb Dutch treat is looking like my favourite as of yet got more sugars then rest as of yet. The hash plant looks like it will be first done. Times will tell if these 2 mars lights will beat my old mars 1600. I can't see that being a problem as all these girls are 2the size.
IMG_188525.JPG
IMG_188623.JPG

Re: 1st Journal - 2nd Round With Mars Hydro LED - Purple Kush/Hash Plant/CB Dutch Tre

Yes Sara it is
This is a 4.9'x4.9'tent(145x145x200cm),right?
Little update today. Going in to feed tommorow.will feed on jungle juice part a&b with some big bud and cal-mag with ph to 5.8-6 with around 1000 ppm. Everything looking good so far cb Dutch treat is looking like my favourite as of yet got more sugars then rest as of yet. The hash plant looks like it will be first done. Times will tell if these 2 mars lights will beat my old mars 1600. I can't see that being a problem as all these girls are 2the size.
IMG_188525.JPG
IMG_188623.JPG

Received new 2/4 tent yesterday and should be receiving my mh reflector 144 today.already have tent setup with inline and carbon filter already for my hash plant girls to enter tonight after feeding. Will post pics later if I have a chance

Yeah I'm Actually Quite Pleased With The Way things are turning out . Even Though I Did Think I'd Gotten 3 of the Exact same Strain It's Turned Out To Be Quite The Impressive Size & Width Of The Sativa Dominant Galz & By The Scent Of Things We're Doing Extremely Well In The Potency Dept. It Doesn't Take A Botanist to see just how Much MORE Of A Yield These 2 Tall Drinks Of Water Will Provide Than The Quoted Expectation Of The Much Shorter & Narrow Purple Ryder # 2 Feminized Auto That I Believe Stevey To Be By The Joint Doctor From The UK'S Estimate To Be Sure. I Look Forward To Seeing Your Grow as well Brother Grower. Oh & Go Figure I Just Happen To Have Some Purple Kush Feminized & Sour Diesel Feminized Too By: Crop King Seeds My Tried Trusted & True Seed Bank. I've NEVER HAD ONE SINGLE Faulty Seed In Over A Decade. I Promise To Make It Up To Them Once I Post Some Truly Amazing Pics Of Their Finished Products.
I Hope This Message Finds You In Good Spirits & Health.

Sincerely: Don D. :Namaste: :green_heart: :Namaste: :welcome: Aboard urbanmonk It's A Pleasure To Have You.

IMG_192227.JPG
IMG_191931.JPG
IMG_191827.JPG
In to feed girls last night fed them phd water to 5.9 with some cal-mag. also have 2nd tent setup and running to give girls room to grow and allow more light to other areas.in new tent running a 2/4/5 tent with reflector 144 and 4 inch online fan with carbon filter. Was going to out both hash plant in this tent but have decided to only put one in that tent.found it to cramped for 2 and there was still a bit only room in original tent. This is about week 4 of bloom and all girls are looking very good. Purple kush is the biggest with thickest looking buds and cb Dutch treat is only a few inches smaller.both hash plants are a lot shorter but probably my favourite looking plant of all 4. But the hash plant are also the first ones the should be done with Dutch treat and purple following behind by a few weeks. From crop kings hp are 8 weeks,purple are 8-9, and Dutch 9-10 weeks but we will see about that.i don't go by there suggestion anyway but do use it as reference for feeding.
IMG_193929.JPG
IMG_193830.JPG

IMG_193722.JPG
IMG_193631.JPG
IMG_193428.JPG
IMG_193428.JPG
IMG_193121.JPG
IMG_192925.JPG
IMG_192729.JPG
IMG_192132.JPG

On a side note my new grow rooms are just about completed. Tore my old run down basement apart and built a few new rooms to house a few more tents.the small room will be for vegging probably will put 2-4 smaller tents to veg.larger room will house 2 more 8-4 tents.with now being allowed 50 more plants to grow this was will needed...used insulated subfloor to keep cold from concrete from affecting root zones and insulated 2-6 walls.
IMG_173029.JPG
IMG_172629.JPG
IMG_172729.JPG
IMG_179825.JPG
IMG_184026.JPG
IMG_190526.JPG
IMG_190134.JPG
IMG_190824.JPG

In for a feeding today this is week 5 for bloom for the girls . Feed them for j&j part a&b,big bud,b52,w7,cal-mag.ph'd water to 6.1 and ppm @1000. If going by seed manufacturer hash plant should have 2 more weeks to start flushing and then purple week later and Dutch treat week after that. I always check with trich first before chopping.will give girls some overdrive next feeding to try and bulk up some. Very happy with the way things look and smell already. Pics to follow tommorow.

My secret jardine tent arrived yesterday and my new rooms should be ready by mid next week. Also scored today while visiting dispensary to find that they now carry royal queen seeds. I love my crop kings seeds but will be nice to have wider selection of strains. Only have 2-3 different cbd strains sucks, now I have like 10 different selections. Anyways only bought 3 different strains today. All are feminized, blue cheese,blue mystic,northern lights. Next grow was going to be blueberry but now it sure what to do.the blueberry is just regular seed.
IMG_196528.JPG

Feed day. Fed girls some jungle juice part a&b,cal-mag,b52,overdrive. Ph'd water to 6.1 and ppm was @1000. One of cb Dutch treat seem to having a problem will keep close eye on her and see was happens.will suck if she get sick this close to harvest.my other Dutch great and purple and both hash plant are looking perfect will start flushing hp next feeding probably.then will give other girls same feeding as this time.
IMG_199425.JPG
IMG_199321.JPG
IMG_199226.JPG
IMG_199125.JPG
IMG_199030.JPG
IMG_198927.JPG
IMG_198729.JPG
IMG_198528.JPG
IMG_198329.JPG
IMG_197931.JPG
IMG_197830.JPG

Sweet Mary & Joseph Brother Grower. Somebody's Got The FEVER BAD BUT GOOD! :bravo: :goodjob: It Makes My :green_heart: Swell Whenever I See A Grower With Such Enthusiasm & Commitment To Growing Some MAD POWERFUL MARIJUANA To Be Sure.
From What I Can See So Far Here Your Doing A Bang Up Job Indeed Bro. Very Impressive Grow In Full Bloom Doesn't It Just Make It ALL WORTH THE DEED Every Time U Open Your Tent & Smell That Sweet Sweet Aroma Of Grade A Top Shelf Marijuana? I Truly Believe That We're In For A Real Treat When U Get Those Grow Rooms Up & Growing. I For 1 Am Looking Very Much Forward To Said Show Indeed Stay Green & I Wish You
The Greenest Of Grows & Heaviest Of Harvest With Each & Every Grow. :Namaste: :Namaste:

In checking out girls this morning checking problem with one Dutch treat.noticed Dutch treat coming around again.then noticed purple kush taking a serious lean due to big fat heavy colas.went to tie down one side of plant and basically ripped off one big branch.what a piss off.good news was still hanging in by a thread so pulled it back into place and tied it into place.hopefully it will take.

Question if anyone is following other then Sara lol. Growing cb Dutch treat both grown in sunshine soil and given exact same feed as the other.both started same time and been under same light. One seems to be further along then the other. One is still full of white pistils and other are ripening and are brown.ive never experienced this before where same strain is in different stage is this normal.one of Dutch treat did get effected by some sort of problem but has come back around and that's the one that looks further along

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Late update time.all girls going good and got in just in time as they were just starting to need water.gave all girls straight phd water. Water was phs to 6.3.the 2 hash plant and purple will be flushed for next week or 2.and cb Dutch treat will start flush probably next feed.all have a very nice aroma to them and very sticking.
IMG_202722.JPG
IMG_202423.JPG
IMG_202221.JPG
IMG_202029.JPG
IMG_201822.JPG
IMG_201724.JPG
IMG_201623.JPG
IMG_201316.JPG
IMG_201227.JPG
IMG_201028.JPG
IMG_201028.JPG
IMG_200927.JPG
IMG_200827.JPG
IMG_200727.JPG
IMG_200623.JPG
IMG_200519.JPG
IMG_199425.JPG
IMG_199226.JPG

:goodjob:You did a amazing job.I always like visit your growing room.
Which light you like the most in your tent now?:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom