Heat and air in, NEXT!!!!!
20190916_141738.jpg
20190916_141852.jpg

:passitleft:

Heat and air in, NEXT!!!!!
20190916_141738.jpg
20190916_141852.jpg

Dam you are going to have a Nice ass space to do what ever you want, Nicer then a lot of peoples house :surf:

Dam you are going to have a Nice ass space to do what ever you want, Nicer then a lot of peoples house :surf:
We half assed everything for a year now and if I learned anything its I need a controlled environment which I didn't have. So I decided that I'm not going to grow anything till I can get a handle on that then it's going to be a learning curve on a ebb and flow system I've already purchased. I'm hoping I'll get a better quality and quantity than what I've been doing. Just ask me how NOT to do it and I can write a book on it lmao

PCaddict is that not good enough? Do I need something else? Or is that good
That would work but with how nice you are making everything else I would cover it with something Looking good though You are going to have such a nice area I am all jelly

The shiny side of the insulation I thought would be good
I am sure it will. I was curious if you intended to do anything else....say a white reflective type of surface that I see others doing. I am asking as I intend to build a grow room down in my basement. I am tired of trying to control the environment of a 1500 sqft basement when I only really need to control the environment of 200 square feet.

I am sure it will. I was curious if you intended to do anything else....say a white reflective type of surface that I see others doing. I am asking as I intend to build a grow room down in my basement. I am tired of trying to control the environment of a 1500 sqft basement when I only really need to control the environment of 200 square feet.
A sliding glass door between the rooms, and I'm gonna have it mirrored on both sides so when the plants are sleeping in the flower room, I can still mess around in the clone/veg room.

That would work but with how nice you are making everything else I would cover it with something Looking good though You are going to have such a nice area I am all jelly
I'm still under construction lol what's a something

Back
Top Bottom