1st Journal - Super Lemon Haze & Northern Light Blue - All CFL - Hydro in Coco

re: 1st Journal - Super Lemon Haze & Northern Light Blue - All CFL - Hydro in Coco

Thanks guys, I'm happy with it. Temps are always a problem we have had a very cold winter but all good.
This is my first time using a HPS for flower, its only a 250w street light but wow.
Im thinking I've got aprox 3 weeks left for the NLB and then another 2 on top of that for the SLH.
Next pics i will start getting some close ups of the trikes and then see what you all think.

re: 1st Journal - Super Lemon Haze & Northern Light Blue - All CFL - Hydro in Coco

I will post pics later today but im a bit concerned about the growth of the NLB, i keeps pumping out the weierd single leaves all over the buds like the leaves you get when reveging or a clone of a budding plant. The buds are still growing as well but are very thin with small buds on the tip and some buds have extra growth out the sides. It looks like its trying to re vege but still pumping out bud (weired) and yet the SLH has non of this weired growth, its just getting fatter and fatter buds.
So i will post pics later and see what you all think
Cheers

Here we go, sorry if i get any pics mixed up
More pics to follow later

Both together and then NLB
IMG_96221.JPG
IMG_96212.JPG
IMG_96121.JPG
IMG_95982.JPG
IMG_95961.JPG
IMG_95991.JPG
IMG_96042.JPG

SLH
IMG_95661.JPG
IMG_95721.JPG
IMG_95701.JPG
IMG_95711.JPG
IMG_95801.JPG
IMG_96203.JPG

the plant you have in flowering with the downward curled sugar leaves is a sign of too many nitrates, lower the nitrogen you are feeding that plant.

Thanks king john, i will have to suss that out cause ive been using an all in one vege and flower part a and b base nutrient and then my various flowering products.
I might add a bit of potas to my mix to try and balance it out for a week.
Gee this web site is awesome for things like this cheers again +rep

Hi all, my problem with the NLB looking like its trying to re vege is still happening and yet the SLH looks fine. I added some potassium to the nute mix to try and cancel out the nitrogen a bit as king john sugested might be the problem but as i said the SLH is coming along fine. Any ideas, the base a and b nutrient im using is a vege and flower nute all in one. Worst comes to worst , its all smokeable except for ivefound that the buds have more crystals lower on the buds rather than higher on the buds.

Hi all, my problem with the NLB looking like its trying to re vege is still happening and yet the SLH looks fine. I added some potassium to the nute mix to try and cancel out the nitrogen a bit as king john sugested might be the problem but as i said the SLH is coming along fine. Any ideas, the base a and b nutrient im using is a vege and flower nute all in one. Worst comes to worst , its all smokeable except for ivefound that the buds have more crystals lower on the buds rather than higher on the buds.

As long as the plant you say is still on a flowering light schedule that's looking like it's revegging.....it's probly strain related, as far as a plant getting too many nutes at this stage....cut it off....myself, all these plants woulda been cut off already.......they are getting close to harvest.....I even cut off organic plants 2-3 weeks before harvest..........just me

Are ya gonna give em a dark period before ya chop?

Not sure cause i do plan to have a go at re veging them, will a few days of darkness effect the re veging process? and how much benefit do you get from some extra darkness at the end?
Cheers guys

OK, some of this is theory based on research. I have done a 48 hour blackout before chop, I think it did increase trich production. When I do it again, I'll be sure to water before they go dark. Here's my theory; I noticed that around ten minutes after I turn the lights on I get a burst of odor.......there must be significant terpine production as a result of the light coming on. I have read that the odor and flavor will be best if you cut just after lights on. I have never heard of revegging after a prolonged dark period, but I will say that the plants will still be very much alive when you bring them out of the dark, it would be interesting research if you carried through to see what happens.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom