1st Journal

i was really surprised that the shock of cutting a third of the plant off didn't stress her too bad...no more male flowers have grown back yet either. the smaller buds growing bigger and no more problems with wilting....it shows how resilient MJ plants really are
DSCN12915.JPG

DSCN12882.JPG

i wonder how big these buds can get ?

does anyone know if there are any close-up pics showing what cloudy trichomes look like ? i have been looking at my trichs and i'm not sure what they should look like. i read the trichomes 101 thing but it would be nice to see what cloudy trichs look like
DSCN12951.JPG
in some of the pics they can look cloudy...but under the microscope they look clear

looking good
from some of those pics it may look like they are already cloudy
but
you need a better zoom so you can see the actual heads of the trichomes
that will show you definitely if theyre clear/cloudy/ or amber

thanks mud pie and cronich... when i look at the trichs under the microscope they still look clear... i gutta find some pics of cloudy trichs so i know what they should look like

welp...42 days into flowering and Jenna seen to have gone stagnant,no noticeable growth for over a week now. i still have no clue as to what i'm looking at under the microscope depending on the angle of the light the trichs can look clear or cloudy ?? most of the pistals have turned brown so i think this weekend i may start the harvest
DSCN13204.JPG

Easy Doublejointed,
Jenna looking great man, but IMO if I was you I wouldn't be chopping for another 2 weeks. You may not be seeing much change now but the buds are still only half formed. No point waiting all this time to get half a harvest. Things looking good , just keep them that way and you'l get yourself a good harvest.

Back
Top Bottom