1st node steam broke

aliennnz

Hey guys, so I was Lst'ing my plant and this steam from the 1st node broke... I didn't want to top my plant and ended up doing it in an accident. You think it's gonna slow it down? It is not the main leaf from that node it's the ones that grow after the leaf gets bigger
IMG_20200525_212140.jpgwhen it broke
IMG_20200525_212211.jpg
IMG_20200525_212042.jpg
IMG_20200525_141355.jpg
had to take it out because it was dead already the time I took it out, completely not holding on there.

Once you do that your plant will just grow straight up and be more difficult to train down. Only the new growths will be able to be trained as it is hard to form wood. You would have to resort to hst or super cropping to tame woody plants. In my experience.
(love super cropping )(once I sort of got the hang of it)

Once you do that your plant will just grow straight up and be more difficult to train down. Only the new growths will be able to be trained as it is hard to form wood. You would have to resort to hst or super cropping to tame woody plants. In my experience.
(love super cropping )(once I sort of got the hang of it)

but do you think I should resort to those training types or simply leave it?

Attachments

• IMG_20200525_213056.jpg
    IMG_20200525_213056.jpg
    566.4 KB · Views: 42
I can’t view attachments but there’s an embed photo right next to the smiley emoji:yummy:
That make photos do this
4CD8D1C6-41C8-4D24-889A-DB9CC7690722.jpeg

Can’t tell from tiny attachments
I suggest everyone lst there plants.
It’s a fun lil hobby makes for interesting shrubs/bush later
image.jpg

but I recently started incorporating super cropping as well into my grows.
finally got the balls to try super cropping after reading about it fer so long. Constantly seeing it in 1+ pounder plants(and lst) it took me a couple years to even try it though. So I understand if you think it’s a bit much. It is high risk. High Stress Training(hst)Laughing at the scared me now though. It does take practice. I’ve used it on 4 plants total now And enjoy it. Don’t get me wrong, I still get a lil nervous doing it. But I’m not scared of losing a branch no more. More confident with my hands now and this tool
image.jpg
Found it online, called the ez super cropper. Haven’t tried super cropping with my fingers, but I use this whenever I do.
Why not use an actual tool Made for the job is what I was thinking.

Next time if you can gently add piece of tape to the limb it will regrow and heal by growing a knuckle.

I took regular needlenose pliers and applied electrical tape to make supercropping tool, works great!

Hey! I did it and for the first 3 hours it was fine then the steam simply falled down no power at all. But I hear you :)

I can’t view attachments but there’s an embed photo right next to the smiley emoji:yummy:
That make photos do this
4CD8D1C6-41C8-4D24-889A-DB9CC7690722.jpeg

Can’t tell from tiny attachments
I suggest everyone lst there plants.
It’s a fun lil hobby makes for interesting shrubs/bush later
image.jpg

but I recently started incorporating super cropping as well into my grows.
finally got the balls to try super cropping after reading about it fer so long. Constantly seeing it in 1+ pounder plants(and lst) it took me a couple years to even try it though. So I understand if you think it’s a bit much. It is high risk. High Stress Training(hst)Laughing at the scared me now though. It does take practice. I’ve used it on 4 plants total now And enjoy it. Don’t get me wrong, I still get a lil nervous doing it. But I’m not scared of losing a branch no more. More confident with my hands now and this tool
image.jpg
Found it online, called the ez super cropper. Haven’t tried super cropping with my fingers, but I use this whenever I do.
Why not use an actual tool Made for the job is what I was thinking.
My man.. Thanks for this sharing :)) gonna study on the case but for this plant I think I will only LST it!

Yeah I showed my cousin it. And he just dipped his in rubber lol.
Face palm.
But I already spent the twenty lol now I don’t need to worry about making one:laugh:
I took regular needlenose pliers and applied electrical tape to make supercropping tool, works great!

My man.. Thanks for this sharing :)) gonna study on the case but for this plant I think I will only LST it!
try searching how to grow a pound per plant lol.
It’s what I did before I recently started getting serious about growing. It motivated me:goodluck:
Wish you well on your journey

OK man thank you! I'm going to take out the wire for tonight and give the plant a rest!

I'd remove the wire and replace with something a little more plant friendly. As @Scottylikesbud suggests, leave it tied down and manipulate throughout grow to desired shape of your end goal. Keep exposing bud sites. Here's a during and after LST. Auto grower.

Attachments

• DSCN2815 (2).JPG
    DSCN2815 (2).JPG
    785.3 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_20200522_180058214.jpg
    IMG_20200522_180058214.jpg
    781.7 KB · Views: 51
I'd remove the wire and replace with something a little more plant friendly. As @Scottylikesbud suggests, leave it tied down and manipulate throughout grow to desired shape of your end goal. Keep exposing bud sites. Here's a during and after LST. Auto grower.

Yoo!! I am gonna do it today afterowork :) didn't think of it about the wire tho.. Still the wire didn't cut nothing it was my bending!! 1 pound per plant plant? That's a thing? Ahah

If you have a spare time please visit my thread

Back
Top Bottom