1st Outdoor grow (white widow) EE

EricSilentbob

Hi My name is Eric and a am a Medical cannabis patient thanks to prop. 215.
It all started when i was working in a warehouse moves boxes when i hurt my back.
I had a pain in my lower back and it wouldn't go away. My doctor gave me pain medicine,
but i didn't like being on drugs all the time. So my doctor suggested medical cannabis, and
I've been smoking ever since.
My pains were finally gone.

Its June 24, 2007.

I decided to pick up some white widow seeds.
After 3 days in a moist napkin the seed finally sprout enough to be put in the soil.
Today I started my second seed. i put it in a moist napkin.
Day 1 of growing. hopefully its a :Rasta:

Hi My name is Eric and a am a Medical cannabis patient thanks to prop. 215.
It all started when i was working in a warehouse moving boxes. I hurt injured my lower back.
I had a pain in my lower back and it wouldn't go away. My doctor gave me pain medicine,
but i didn't like being on drugs all the time. So my doctor suggested medical cannabis, and
I've been smoking ever since.
My pains were finally gone.
:bong::bongrip::Rasta:

Its June 24, 2007.

I decided to pick up some white widow seeds.
After 3 days in a moist napkin the seed finally sprout enough to be put in the soil.
Today I started my second seed. i put it in a moist napkin.
Day 1 of growing. hopefully its a :Rasta:

Day three:
in growiing process, and still no sprouting?

Did you germinate before planting? If not then theres your answer.

EDIT: After re-reading I came to the conclusion that I posted something that you already confirmed. Now that being said, how far down in the soil did you put the germinated seeds?

Here are some pics. It took me a little while to figure out how to post them.
The bigger one is the white widow, and the smaller is the sour diesel.

the one not sprouted is also white widow.

mj_3_003.jpg

Your gonna need to give it some time before adding nutes, and miricle grow at that. . stuff tends to burn your plants so you should use the stuff at like 1/4 to 1/2 strength. So I wouldn't give it any nutes fo at least 4 weeks. . . What kind is it? What soil are you using? What kind of lights? alright no more "what" questions. . lol

Bagz :peace:

Miracle grow soil, No lighting. all natural outdoors.

p.s. It's really really hot over here in Riverside, so it sometimes stays in the shade.
It sometimes over 100'F

When yo transplant, I would get some better soil, I have had some problems with MG soil and its nutes. The soil seems to be depleted after a month or so. . . and the nutes tend to drop pH way down when you first added it to your water. . . (I suspect this may hve something to do with why MG nutes tend to burn your babes ) it gradually rises, and stays around 6.2 - 6.8 after about 15 - 30 minutes. I've watched MG drop to 4 and lower when first added. . .

Anyhow, try and locate some better products before you transplant or repot or whatever. . . How big are your pots anyway?

Bagz :peace:

Can I suggest looking into organic nutes? If you are going for natural lighting why not go for natural food? When the plant is larger I would keep it in the sun at all times, MJ is a full sun plant, the more light the better. At this young age though I would keep them out of the 100 degree heat as well. How many gallons is your pot? Do you mean 2' tall by 1' wide?

Bad news. MY dogs at my plants!!!!

Im now growing indoors with a hydro setup.

I'll show pics as soon as my plants grow a bit..:allgood:

Back
Top Bottom