1st Post First Attempt At Growing: Indoor LED Setup In Tent: Comments Welcome!

Are those ambers on the sugar leaves if they are then don't worry about them. The thricomes on the buds themselves are the one's to judge when they are done.

Looks fantastic bro

Hey brother Dean, your plants are looking amazing... :yahoo: sugar leaves will always ripen up before your flowers do, but it sure does mean you’re coming to an end :bongrip: I would push them another week if it were me. I’m sure in the next week the plants will pack on some more weight. I do not mind more amber trichs as it’s a more stoned effect.If you are looking for more of a racy high you’d want to harvest with less amber trichs, from my experience :yummy:

Ps. Those macro shots are amazing :adore::headbanger:

Hahaha thanks brother irie! Appreciate it bro!

I like the stoned feel so another week or 2 sounds like the goods :ganjamon:

Good to know the sugar leaves ripen first. I can keep a good eye on them now with more of an idea of what to look for.

I have one more feed of pk for her tomorrow before I start to slow down on the nutes.

Acapulco still has about 4 weeks to go I think. Still covered in white pistils. She’s a 10 week strain and Blueberry was 6-8.

Thanks again guys appreciate your advice always!

My advice would be don't stress and go find another hobby whilst these girls finish off :yummy:

I know this because I'm in week 8 and am bored as shit lol. I learnt many years ago when the end is getting close "Don't mess with the Girls".

I have been spending my time researching a new lighting strategy. Maybe take up knitting HD :volcano-smiley:

Girls look tits Herby!
You done such a good job on these ones.
Your a fair bit from ready yet.
Blueberry is actually about 10weeks,
Aca Gold 12-13weeks. Real world times.
I grown both, I actually got some seedsman blueberry here was going to run with some cali orange.....one day.... Lol

Girls look tits Herby!
You done such a good job on these ones.
Your a fair bit from ready yet.
Blueberry is actually about 10weeks,
Aca Gold 12-13weeks. Real world times.
I grown both, I actually got some seedsman blueberry here was going to run with some cali orange.....one day.... Lol
I think his BB is an Auto Lowie.

Oh that would,explain why its in with a photoperiod Acapulco Gold... Hence my confusion.... Lol.

Haha Dirty my favourite hobby right now is sitting near my tent enjoying the aromas :laughtwo:

Thanks again guys and Lowie I’ve started counting my weeks after a 5 day transition so my Acapulco will probably run closer to your times than I’m making out.

Will definitely exercise patience at this point. I want my time and effort to pay off in the best way possible :ganjamon:

Hey guys, hope you’re all well and killing it with your grows :rollit:

I’ve been having issues with humidity with it not coming down below 65. So today I went and got a big 16L/day dehumidifier to hopefully stop any bud rot or mould issues as I head to the finish line.

Both girls are definitely starting to thicken up now. Have to go and re-do all the bamboo steaks with big ones because the buds are all getting heavy and falling over :laughtwo:

An issue I’m not upset at lol.

Anyway took some pics to journal the growth.

Much love :ganjamon:

Looking great brother Dean! :ganjamon::yahoo: My humidity is up compared to normal as iv'e been receiving loads of rain my side and it definitively makes you nervous when you're coming towards the end of flower. Nice job on grabbing the dehumidifier! How much did it cost you?
Seems like your flowers are filling out nicely :yummy: How far into flower are you now?

Looking great brother Dean! :ganjamon::yahoo: My humidity is up compared to normal as iv'e been receiving loads of rain my side and it definitively makes you nervous when you're coming towards the end of flower. Nice job on grabbing the dehumidifier! How much did it cost you?
Seems like your flowers are filling out nicely :yummy: How far into flower are you now?
Thank you as always bro! Appreciate you checking it out and giving feedback.

2 more days to finish out week 6 so getting on but still a way to go I think. I took some macro shots yesterday and trichomes are still looking pretty clear. Not checking Acapulco, she has a long time to go haha

Been raining a lot here too and it’s 91% outside today lol. Picked this dehumidifier up for $290. Happy with it. Has it’s own RH settings if you don’t have a humidity controller and will cut out at desired level.

One less thing to worry about :laughtwo::ganjamon:

Looking great brother!
:high-five:

RH seems to be an epidemic lately... I just spent a month in the 80% range.

Ugh!

Finally broke down & bought a dehuey this year too. Between that, a good defol, and 3 fans... I finally got my RH within an acceptable range.

You're killing it over there! That Bliss is a monster!
:welldone:

Back
Top Bottom