1st Post First Attempt At Growing: Indoor LED Setup In Tent: Comments Welcome!

They're on their way to cloudy thats for sure :headbanger:

Definitely, once a day should be cool :yummy:

Thanks P! :ganjamon:

Last thing I want is to lose it all to mould or bud rot so just doing whatever I can to prevent it.

Is your RH all g now?
Mine is better than it had been, but still a bit high for my liking. I'll be keeping all my fans going strong til the end. We've been hovering around 65% the last couple days.

Heya Deano,
Mate, the best way to combat humidity is airflow if you have nothing else.
Dehumid is awesome though, will help heaps if its bad. Never used one.

Oh Trichs are clear mostly....hold....hold.... Lol
You will see a milkiness appear up the stalk and then cloud the trichome heads.
Mostly check the buds, not so much the leaf.

Lovely looking plants, you done that Aca gold justice mate. You really foing to love smoking that. My friends used to call it Mango.... Real cool relaxed high too.

Cheers guys :thumb:

Yeah my air flow isn’t the worst I’m sure but it’s definitely something tricky to deal with in such a small/crammed tent. There’s pockets where I can tell there’s not enough airflow so hopefully the dehumidifier picks up the slack.

I’ll hold for now then Lowie and just enjoy the aromas :yummy::laughtwo:

Holy crap Dean, I step out of the tent for a bit and all hell breaks loose! Man those plants are amazing! You, sir, found the grow focus that I still seek the first time around. I'm quite sure I pulled a bit too early last time, you might as well do that right too and hold on just a bit more! Cheers Dean, awesome job man...,not long now!

Hey brother Dean, it’s looking awesome in there! :headbanger::ganjamon: Man you’ve done a sweet job :bravo: Those girls are looking so good, you’ve got loads of quality bud on the way. Getting fat :morenutes:

Great job Dean. Looking in that tent I would have no idea it's your first time .

Little more time bro and you will be smoking some of those beautiful buds

Back
Top Bottom