1st Post First Attempt At Growing: Indoor LED Setup In Tent: Comments Welcome!

So today I finally pulled Acapulco out of the tent to upgrade her support system.

Accidentally snapped one of her coals over as I was getting her out :nervous-guy:but with the new bamboo supports I’ve got her strapped to it holding her up and I think she’ll be fine.

Stressful getting her back into the tent as well because I didn’t want to do any more damage to her or blueberry.

Anyway all back in now and light penetration looks to have improved a lot for Acapulco.

Good to know I won’t have to get her out again hopefully

Cheers guys have a good weekend!

Looking great in there Dean! :bravo: Gonna be one hell of a harvest, loads and loads of tops! :ganjamon:
Accidentally snapped one of her coals over as I was getting her out
Hard luck bro, we’ve all been there! She should heal up just fine to put on a lil’ extra weight for you :headbanger:

So today I finally pulled Acapulco out of the tent to upgrade her support system.

Accidentally snapped one of her coals over as I was getting her out :nervous-guy:but with the new bamboo supports I’ve got her strapped to it holding her up and I think she’ll be fine.

Stressful getting her back into the tent as well because I didn’t want to do any more damage to her or blueberry.

Anyway all back in now and light penetration looks to have improved a lot for Acapulco.

nothing worse than damaging them ourselves mate. They look stellar now though.

"Reach for the sky"

:thumb:

Looking excellent,Herb!
Those plants (and you) have been busy since my last visit:welldone:

snapped one of her coals over as I was getting her out
Mine barely fit through the door anymore,I'm pretty sure I'm
going to break something off soon-hopefully not all the way off...

Thanks guys appreciate it!
Dean did you trim the fan leaves going up those colas?
Hey brother! Yeah from what I understand our purple suns don’t penetrate very well so I’ve trimmed back quite a few fan leaves to get everyone a fair share :laughtwo:

Haven’t removed them all completely but there definitely aren’t a lot of them. The other reason was because of the humidity I deal with and difficulties with ventilation. Mould killed a friend of mine’s crop and it’s been in the back of my mind the whole time lol

Blueberry is looking super close now! Showing lots of cloudy and some amber trichomes now. Acapulco still has many weeks ahead of her but I’m excited to evict the blueberry and give AG the lions share of the tent :yummy::ganjamon:

Cheers Dirty I’ll try enjoy it lol :nervous-guy::tommy::laughtwo:

How do you do your drying process? I was going to just chop the whole girl in one and hang her up all in one piece if possible. I’m just concerned about temps cos I’ve heard it’s good to dry in a fairly cold room.. room I have is probably mid 20s in temp?

She's a good looking Blueberry brother Dean!! :headbanger: Congrats on the harvest!! :passitleft::high-five:You're getting loads of quality bud off her. What have you got planned for your dry and cure?

She's a good looking Blueberry brother Dean!! :headbanger: Congrats on the harvest!! :passitleft::high-five:You're getting loads of quality bud off her. What have you got planned for your dry and cure?
Thank you brother! Feels so strange to finally be at this point lol

So originally I was planning to dry in the tent I grew in but the finishing times are going to be almost a month apart.. so, I was thinking of hanging her in a closet in the same room. I don’t really know what other choices I’ll have? :hmmmm:
It’s the only dark space I have available that I can hang here in.. only thing I’m concerned about is that after a full day with the dehumidifier going in there it can warm up to 25-27 degrees Celsius..

I was thinking of doing maybe 2 or 3 days drying and then trying the fridge method potentially so they get a long dry in a cool environment.. thoughts? I have 2 4L cvaults for after the drying process which I’m fairly confident with. Just a little concerned about my drying options :lot-o-toke:

It’s the only dark space I have available that I can hang here in.. only thing I’m concerned about is that after a full day with the dehumidifier going in there it can warm up to 25-27 degrees Celsius..
I think you should be fine with those temps, have you got an idea of what the RH would be in the closet?
I was thinking of doing maybe 2 or 3 days drying and then trying the fridge method potentially so they get a long dry in a cool environment.. thoughts? I have 2 4L cvaults for after the drying process which I’m fairly confident with. Just a little concerned about my drying options :lot-o-toke:
That sounds like a good plan to me bro! If you see it dries a bit quick for your liking you can put it in the fridge. :ganjamon:

Thank you brother! Feels so strange to finally be at this point lol

So originally I was planning to dry in the tent I grew in but the finishing times are going to be almost a month apart.. so, I was thinking of hanging her in a closet in the same room. I don’t really know what other choices I’ll have? :hmmmm:

I dry in my grow room by hanging all the buds in a huge cardboard box. Big enough to hang everything without touching.

I go about 3-4 days hanging, then loosely packed into a shoebox for another 3-4 (this step can be done in the fridge). I toss the buds 2-3 times a day. Then into a jar with a hygrometer. I'll burp it from there for another week, then seal them up with a Boost 62% pack.

Ok so I’ve had a hygrometer in the closet all morning and it’s been sitting at 21 degrees and about 50% RH so that’s where she’s going.

I’ve trimmed off the fan leaves and she’s now on to the drying stage! I have a small fan blowing across the floor of the closet to keep a bit of air movement going but not directly onto the plant.

Thanks again for all your help 420 family :ganjamon:

Now Acapulco has the tent to herself and 2 dedicated lights lol.

Back
Top Bottom