1st Post First Attempt At Growing: Indoor LED Setup In Tent: Comments Welcome!

Nice mate, just back the nutes a tad, see the tips burning in. Not too bad, but find if it goes too long it retreats into the bud and depending on rh etc can rot them.
Dont be too concerned just keep an eye on it. Aca gold is a Favourite of mine and your colas look spot on with plenty new growth in pistils...nice...

Legend! Thanks mate :passitleft:

Week 9 is off and running for Acapulco. Little photo shoot to celebrate :laughtwo::yummy::ganjamon:

looking great there herb. nice work mate. How many cheeky nips have you done to the blueberry while she is drying ?. lol. I nibble away at my drying plants constantly.heehee. i always swear i wont do it till i do !

Hey guys, hope everyone’s well!

Not too much to report on my grow at the moment. Acapulco is starting to thicken up so I’m happy with how she’s doing. Feels like she’s a lot denser than BBB was.

I noticed this morning some discolouration on a few areas of her leaves which looks different to the nute burn that’s been there for over a month now.
I’ve had what I’d say is a mild fungus gnat issue but nothing out of hand.
Temp and humidity have been great.
Airflow has been great.
I’ve only been feeding a low amount of nutrients so thought I’d see if you guys have any insight?

That’s the culprit. It’s really only this one little area that I’ve noticed it. It’s not in a spot where it would get wind burn or anything so I’m a little puzzled..

I’ll put some more shots of some other nugs to reference the difference. The nute burn has been there for over a month and obviously won’t go away but yeah appreciate any input 420 family! :ganjamon:

Aca jedi.... Lol
Plant looks,great mate.
That yellow may just be light burn as the leaf lost a lil moisture.
I dont worry too much but if I see stuff like that retreating to the bud ....too much, I harvest them. Never want dead plant matter getting inside a bud where its moist is all.
Lovely plant man....5 star Aca jedi...lol

Hahahaha cheers Lowie :laughtwo:

The buds on Blueberry were pretty airy and I think it’s mostly due to the fact that old girl Aca was trying to squeeze her out of the picture and stole all the light lol. Buds on AG are definitely a much better structure and density.

Should have time to run her for another week and a half/2 weeks max before I run out of time. Going to leave her as long as I can and let her fatten up haha

So, Blueberry Bliss is an indica dominant hybrid, has an absolutely brilliant taste and smooth smoke with a beautifully relaxing, stress free high. Stoked. Even if it was 97g of airy buds lol :laughtwo::ganjamon:

Mate, my first grow was so dismal, 97g would of pantzed me....hahaha.
All got to start somewhere.

Dean, that bud, lower left, looks a bit dodge mate, see the leaves all curled weird, might be start of powdery mildew or,mould. Just check ya RH, and keep an eye on it. Might be touching side of tent, got bruised up.

Back
Top Bottom