1st Scrog Attempt

Hey everyone! Today is the proud day that my Green Crack and my Pineapple Express clones rooted. So i will be transplanting those soon. And my plants are actually responding pretty good to the topping. There already growing little shoots and its only been like 2 days i think. I am also just about done putting together my last box. Pretty soon ill be growing out of all 3! But anyway here are a few pics of what i got going on now :)
420-magazine-mobile1530116629.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1968928685.jpg

Its crazy how fast they can recover like that. Blows my mind haha.
420-magazine-mobile912263452.jpg

Pretty soon all 20 of these will be planted. Not sure what im gonna do with all of them but ill figure it out haha.
420-magazine-mobile396209881.jpg

And lastly my 3 ghetto boxes haha. Im gonna finish painting everything and slowly upgrading them. Just didnt have money to buy tents. Think i only spent 10$ throwing these together.

So just another little update. I planted the last of the clones and it turned out i lost a few of the clones but thats okay because i still have plenty :) now i have 3 green crack, 2 pineapple express, and an obnoxious amount of blue dream haha i think around 20ish. Ill habe to count when i get home tomorrow. But the clones i topped are getting greener and greener every day its crazy. Other then that not too much to update :) till next time everyone!

I think i might get another ome of the viparspectra 450s. I like the one i have now and they arent too much either. I was thinking mars hydro but i used to have a 300 the old one and didnt really like it too much.
How big is your grow space? Does the light cover it efficiently?

I've been using a new Mars Hydro II 400W, the one with the 5W led's to start my first grow. And it turns out I'm growing green crack as well :) One of my favorite strains. So far so good with the light, you'll find a lot of people saying Mars Hydro is garbage and lots that say they are a great budget light. To each their own
Haha yeah thats what i noticed from alot of dofferent people and fourms. But honestly for the price of the mars 300 it was great i just wanted something better. The newer ones do look pretty well built though. Alot of people say viparspectra doesnt have enough red in there spectrum too. I might do a side by side . but thats awesome. I love green crack as well but never grew it. Ill have to check your grow out though! Thanks for stoppping by :)

Back
Top Bottom