1st Step

Compton

Well i got a successful gemination b4. I did it by doing the paper towel way. I forgot about them and when i found them it was all the way out of its shell. It was prob a half inch long. But it just didnt grow into anything =\. So im starting from scratch. Found 2 fat seeds on my desk and they looked huge so im gonna try these. Allready wrapped them up there in my safe. So lets just pray for a successful germination and hope for females :allgood:

Ill be around on these part of the forums till this plant is either FULLY DONE or collapses and dies. :allgood:

Someone on here said if the soil is rich and clean i can just use the soil out in my back yard. I bought a joint compound bucket and im gonna fill it up. That sound good?? Got those seeds germinating now.

EDIT** the type of marijuana of the seeds are ( Merch/Shwag ) Nothing to fancy just thought you might wanna know.

i got a question about the light. I got a pool table and if you ever been to a bar or a place with a pool table then the lights on top. Well mine has 3 lights 60 Wat light bulbs each. So thats like 180 Watts would that be a enough heat on that???

Just checked on the seeds havnt popped yet im sure tommrow they will be. Bought that ( Garden rake ) started mixing up that dirt in my back yard. Took a shovel and dug up some dirt trying to get the best not no top level crud if you know what i mean. Then when i find the best soil in the ground im gonna sort through every last inch of it and im gonna take out all sticks,rocks and other little debris. I still need to go and purchase the light but i dont really need it quite yet. Howz my plan sound>???

Home Depot has a nice selection of light bulbs.

Circline Fluorescent (3)
Compact Fluorescent (9)
Compact Fluorescent: Pin-Based (22)

What direction should i look in?? thanks

there is also a high output floresent, Brew n Grow has a good web sight with lights and all. I like it for clipings and foilage, the heat output is min.

Back
Top Bottom