1st time around great 2nd time around not so great

newbie 2

1st time posting 2nd time trying to grow

A friend was packing up his grow and moving..gave me a mother and a bit of advise, was told the strain was fairly old he called it "seven"...I cut a few clones and rooted them, planted them not knowing a thing and 71 days later i had medicine...only problem i didnt flush one of the plants and it kinda smelled earthy...got to flush I used the same nuits and grow medium..did everything the same...except i believe my ph meter was messing up and for two feedings on the second batch was high..7.0 to 7.2..this is my grow

strain ??? was told Seven
Plants 4
grow type soil..fox farm ocean forest
Stage Bloom
Bucket 1 gal
Lights sun ceramic 315W
ppm 1100
ph 6.6
room temp 74
room 7x7
pests none

....ppm in with Kleanse 220ppm ppm out of soil filtered through coffee filter 2400ppm

problem leaves are turning yellow then curling up, started at bottom now has worked there way up to top

Pics are of day 60....20 days into flower small tricones starting to form

Any help would be well appreciated, i have already started to flush one of the plants

After reading and reading i decided to flush them..water going in was 0ppm and water coming out was over 2500ppm...flushed them until it was about 600ppm coming out...now late in the flowering stage not sure if it will help the taste but the remaining leaves seam to be doing better, from here til death I'm going to just water with a tsp/gal of unsulphered molasses....unless a guru chimes in

Back
Top Bottom