1st Time Auto Flower - RQS Royal Creamatic

Jsully

First time journal so be nice lol :thumb: after reading many good jounals and reviews i thought id give it ago with some autos so heres a jounal of my progress so far. Ordered some royal creamatic from royal queen seeds. They arrived within 5days with perfect packaging and a few freebie stickers and roach book. Germanated seeds in damp rooting blocks all seeds popped within 72hours. Planted seedlings in canna-soil soil in 10 litre pots. Put into my box with just a housefan blowing onto the plants but no ventalation (not a good idea but i am investing in proper equipment after this experiment) light schedule is 18\6 watering with tap water when soil drys and no nutes this (my choice). I killed a plant when shuffling them around :oops: but thats just my heavy handedness...lesson learned there lol but They showed sex after 4weeks and im now into week 6 not expecting a big yeild just wanted too see what autos were all about and this is how they look so far. Thank you Royal Queen seeds and thanks :420: for great info.

Re: 1st time auto flower.. RQS Royal Creamatic

Week 4 showing sex
DSC_011917.JPG

Week 3 and 4 but i cant upload anymore... Having trouble uploading the other pics :helpsmilie:

photo-528.JPG
photo-622.JPG
my bagseed vegging all sumer then into the box....hope there girls :)

Back
Top Bottom