1st Time Auto Topped LED Grow

My babies are all grown up :dreamy:

20170215_101139.jpg
20170215_101127.jpg

Harvest day today :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
I couldn't decide which photo to post so I did both. Unfortunately I was so excited doing it I didn't think of taking many pictures but I did get a couple. Hoping for 3 ounces dry between the two.

Congratulations!

Tank you me bruhddaz! More pics will come in a few days when they are a bit more dry. Current humidity at 60%. Let's see if we can keep it that way. :thumb:

Good work! Hope u get those 3 zips

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks kushnoj the ladies r hanging up in the tent drying so a few more days hopefully they will b able to go to the cure jars.

Thought everyone would like to see the baby. She is doing very well. Started a little lst and did a little lollipop à la stinky snid.. trying to grow a monster this time so getting that lower development excellerated is key.

20170217_131016.jpg

Cheers,
Smoke green and prosper!:passitleft:

Over the passed few days the new baby( whom has now been named Barbarella) has had a few rounds of lollipoping for a 2-3 hours at a time. She looks happy healthy and growing like a weed :thumb:

Today,after a round of lollipoping for a couple of hours in the morning, I topped her and gave her the beginning of her training. :high-five:

20170218_140316.jpg
20170218_140409.jpg

Yeee haawww! Here we grow again!

After a long a$$ week it's time for a long over due update.

Last Monday I took the tent apart and cleaned everything. Tent, fans, humidifier. After it had time to dry I got it all set up again and ready for the baby to go in. Once everything was in its place and ready to go, I flipped the switch and my intake fan and my humidifier went kaput. Needless to say she spent another day under the CFL. The following day I went and got a new pc fan and humidifier and everything is going well. She has been under the led now for 5 days under the veg lights and I will be switching on the bloom light shortly. Humidity is kept at a consistent 60-70%. She is growing "like a weed" and looks happy and healthy so far. Been doing lst early and working the newer stems here and there to get the used to being trained. This time is a challenge because I want to train it to be more of a bush and an even canopy like many experience growers on here, wish me luck :high-five:. This time around I am only doing one plant (barberella) in a square pot to use the maximum space in the tent. Working the stems so I have growth going in different ways of the pot has proven to be a big challenge. I was a little more relaxed on the northern lights but this time will be different I hope.

Here are a few new pictures of the ladies.

20170224_213849.jpg
20170224_213727.jpg

Cheers everyone,
Smoke green and prosper!

She's an auto so Ill just top her once. I just topped her after the third node about 4 days ago. So far she hasn't shown any signs of shock unlike my first grow where one took about a week of recovery time. As for verging, she'll veg until she flowers lol. Gotta move out of my appt in a couple of months so not sure if she'll even make it that far. It's gonna b an interesting challenge

:welcome:update:passitleft:

Welcome everyone. Been training Barberella like crazy. Keeping those main colas as low as possible. She's looking great and looks like she is taking her feed from yesturday well. I'm using the general organics go box once again as it did well the first time and I don't really have cash right now to change nutes.

Last feed.
10ml-biothrive grow
10ml-cal/MG
5ml-bio root
2.5ml-bio weed
10ml-bio marine
5ml-black diamond.

20170302_001837.jpg
20170302_001822.jpg

And little update about the last crop. Lady red and baby blue have been curing for nearly two weeks. I have been burping the jars and have been checking for mold daily. Looking forward to a good smoke down of my own home grown.

Take care everyone.
Cheers

Smoke green and prosper! :passitleft:

:welcome:Welcome back to the shed everyone!:welcome:

It's nice to be back on here and seeing the progress on so many wonderful gardens. I have been really busy the past week or so dealing with a few important details for upcoming months but have a small light at the end of the tunnel.

Final update for lady red and baby blue. After 2.5 weeks of curing I finally brought the jars out and checked how much I yielded in dry weight. The two together came to just over 2.5 ounces and I was hoping for 3 so I was quite happy with what I got for my first grow. I have sampled it with a few friends and the reviews have been quite positive. This was a great strain to start with and I would recommend it to a fellow first timer.

And now for my light at the end of a very dark tunnel.
Before I post the picture I want to give a short rundown of another reason it took awhile for an update. After barberella had her last feed I noticed she was flowering. Aside from that I had been training her so that she would stay really low so I could maximize use of my single square pot. Once I noticed she was flowering I was discouraged. After a few days she had stopped stretching so I was debating chopping her because I didn't see the point of doing such a small plant and I am moving in a couple of months. I was ready to give up and took all the training stakes out and said F**K IT! Over 2 days she stretched like crazy and I started retraining the different colas to grow away from each other to have a level canopy.

20170318_142808.jpg
20170318_142658.jpg

So far I have been quite happy with the results since I was about to chop her. I have been able to keep most colas relatively level. I wanted her to be just a little bigger but I think she's still stretching a bit. She was watered 2 days ago and will receive another round of nutes next time she's dry. That's all for now brothers and sisters.

Smoke green and prosper! :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom