1st Time Cookie Kush CFL Closet Grow

Also to try and increase the density and uniform of the buds i tried a technique called backbuilding (where you cut off a little pinch of the top of a bud in vauge terms) i read someone thread on it earlier this week interesting to see the results

Sent from my GT-I9505 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Read about that myself, can't wait to see how it unfolds for ya!

P1160933-1.jpg

guess which bud has been backbuilded, backbudded, backbutchered, backbeaten, whatever the heck that's called,,

not hard to tell, i think,, dunno about yield,, just not sure about an increase,, i still do it tho,, to some of the buds, never all of em

this plant harvested yesterday,, a dern fine beaut indeed

cheers

P1160933-1.jpg

guess which bud has been backbuilded, backbudded, backbutchered, backbeaten, whatever the heck that's called,,

not hard to tell, i think,, dunno about yield,, just not sure about an increase,, i still do it tho,, to some of the buds, never all of em

this plant harvested yesterday,, a dern fine beaut indeed

cheers

Deffo the one on the left! im looking forward to seeing how it turns out. What strain was it some nice looking buds man

yellow leaves,, aargh,, can be so many issues from ph to nutes like nitrogen,, so hard to tell

i think i gave you the link to disease and pest problems,, everything falls into one of those

that plant is a cross i made myself,, sorta,, i have had hermie problems in the past, present, and probably the future,, so i did some on purpose pollen collecting and pollinating,, and that one is a (super lemon haze/afghani)/afghani cross. this the best plant i have grown of it so far, a real beauty indeed,, but throwing out some nanners near the end for some reason,, maybe a bit too cold in there at night,, so i chopped er a bit early, a week maybe, maybe two,,

smells divine, and tastes fine too

good luck with yer plants,, research friend,, and please, do not do anything drastic,, to you or your plants,, haha,, cheers for now

yellow leaves,, aargh,, can be so many issues from ph to nutes like nitrogen,, so hard to tell

i think i gave you the link to disease and pest problems,, everything falls into one of those

that plant is a cross i made myself,, sorta,, i have had hermie problems in the past, present, and probably the future,, so i did some on purpose pollen collecting and pollinating,, and that one is a (super lemon haze/afghani)/afghani cross. this the best plant i have grown of it so far, a real beauty indeed,, but throwing out some nanners near the end for some reason,, maybe a bit too cold in there at night,, so i chopped er a bit early, a week maybe, maybe two,,

smells divine, and tastes fine too

good luck with yer plants,, research friend,, and please, do not do anything drastic,, to you or your plants,, haha,, cheers for now
Thats why its stressing me so bad! I gave a plain watering should i continue to do this for a couple days or next feed use nutes again? And silverlinings my friend!
Im going to sit with them tonight and check out that link again while im with them and go through each one thoroughly

Yellowing leaves in flower!? Not sure if this is happening to early also have some brown splodges and some parts of some leaves turning brown? Could someone just let me know about if the yellowing is natural? Im hoping i have about 3 weeks left but wint be surprised if told different how long do you think i have left? Can take pictures different angles upon request if needed

Guessing this is to much nutes saw this did a flush ?
420-magazine-mobile132040527.jpg

and..
420-magazine-mobile2060873386.jpg
420-magazine-mobile386746590.jpg
420-magazine-mobile220999589.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1074685041.jpg

Also can you guess what yeild im to expect and maybe how long i have left? Long shot but worth the ask! (250hps biobizz allmix dutch pro bloom explode and buddha house pk 9.18)

Plant 1
420-magazine-mobile126289225.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2024810511.jpg
https://www.420magazine.com/mobile-gallery/420-magazine-mobile2060679211.jpg[/IMG
]

Plant 2
[IMG]https://www.420magazine.com/mobile-gallery/420-magazine-mobile59826374.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1914750910.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1671216110.jpg
420-magazine-mobile331848459.jpg

Plant 3
420-magazine-mobile560643146.jpg
420-magazine-mobile841801128.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1222809499.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1660411210.jpg

Hermie situation!? Was inspecting the fluffy "foxtailed?" Plant and come across what looked to be some pollen sacks maybe? the residue there dispersing looks like pollen to me? Just going to chop it just incase also a couple bananas i think inside of the buds.. either way chopping this down tonight such a shame as its growth started to improve and it had a noticeable thc increase last few days... what a shame anything i could do with the rest of the plant? Abit early was thinking of letting the branches soak in water to get the rest of the chems out then possible making some hash or something out of it ?
420-magazine-mobile930511820.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1675738850.jpg

Cool setup mine is similar i was just wondering how would one keep the lights from dangling around due to fan blowing

Sent from my SM-G903W using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Well chopped the hemie tonight didnt want it to spoil the other 2 girls! Last feed it was flushed with about 40% runoff of phed water and not the brances are all in water too hopefully try and clear out some of the chemicals so fingers crossed! All popcorn bud being water cured considering making hash out of the lot i dont know just seems such a waste!
420-magazine-mobile1180932582.jpg

Okay im back again with the questions! I have so many to give i dont even give you guys a chance to respond im sorry! Well im at 7weeks flowering time this bagseed is from cookie kush still mainly white hairs a few brown and turning brown when do I flush? I know its the last 2 weeks but how do i know when the last 2 weeks is? Im looking for mainly cloudy some amber trichs about 70/30 maybe? Thanks for all the feedback guys!

heya jb,, q's be good, never a bad one, indeed

i'm no pro, absolutely correct,, figuring when harvest day will be is a long learning curve topic,, take what you read and basically unlearn it all. true ability to know ripeness is based on experience,, this is what i am learning right now.

i have been not allowing my plants to reach their full potential, not even close,, i am always too impatient and 'want' them to be ready sooner than they are,, even tho i see some amber and the book says this and that,, no matter

this is when the true patience comes to roost,, when everything looks just right,, that means, in my evolving opinion, that there is a couple weeks left, to reach the peak that is

i have heard folks, weaselcracker in particular, say this stuff before but it is only now sinking in

but for sure,, study the trichomes,, tho they certainly do not tell the whole story

cheers friend

Hello my friend! Good to hear from you.

Patience... Something i keep trying to tell myself! If im looking for a slight mix of milky/amber (being more milky tricomes) would I start flush when i see majority milky start to appear with some clear and then by the end of the 2 weeks flush i will have what im trying to achieve or would you recomend i start to flush when i start to see a mix of all colored tri?

So sorry if i worded things abit awkward - right now im sitting on cloud 9 with my friend Stardog

Back
Top Bottom