1st Time Cookie Kush CFL Closet Grow

Come back to an abundance of problems! Leaves in the buds turning brown and yellow dying off one of the buds is half brown or grey looking? Looks real bad in the one pic without flash but its not as bad as that and I found a mature seed in it.. just looking forward to the next one tbf take this as a lesson.. what could be problems and how long till I flush?
420-magazine-mobile1858399908.jpg
420-magazine-mobile512200336.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1150720826.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1678166508.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1942701963.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1246193327.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2105035538.jpg
420-magazine-mobile293071389.jpg
420-magazine-mobile205478837.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1563104082.jpg

Sent from my NEM-L51 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

that could be bud rot,, very bad, and will spread,, amputate,, research it first tho,,

for sure the bad part,, check around for more. i have had a small bit of bud rot before,, not sure how it gets there,, just watch out for mold, look hard, very important,, mold shows white,, very white,, shows up quite easy... check air movement in your space,, again,, very important to have some air movement

karma sent friend,,

Wash those buds!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I will do for sure! Got some bud rot spray from the local hydro shoo going to amputate the infected parts and treat with my spray. Hoping to run for another week before I start a 14day flush followed by wash then trim or may trim before hand as I find it easier then.wash buds and trim seperately. Main goal is to stop the rot before my two little plants are nothing!

for sure,, lower temps promote purple and dark red plant parts,, for some plants at least,, some breeders promote the fact that lower temps at night will bring on the desired purple

karma sent to yer plants friend,,

which look pertry nice right there,, well done,

for sure,, lower temps promote purple and dark red plant parts,, for some plants at least,, some breeders promote the fact that lower temps at night will bring on the desired purple

karma sent to yer plants friend,,
Think you was deffo on the money with the bud rot chopped it right off made sure nothing else is infected when my lights go off in going to start using the spray I got this morning!

420-magazine-mobile1039626068.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2055716892.jpg
Okay rapidly loosing sugar leaves whats going on?inspect every day for futher signs of bud rot nothing there but my sugar leaves are all turning yellow and shrivling up? Trichs are sbout 70 30 milky clear I think .. maybe ine more week of nutes then start 2 week flush or am I being impatient?
420-magazine-mobile717523810.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1029214155.jpg

Buds all feel quiet dense just looking forward to chopping!

Need to start my flush asap saw a little partof another bud being infected I cut off the affected area plus a little extra and will continue to use my bud rot spray which does seem tohelp ive just been slacking off.. right now I cant wait for this to finish and just get a tent.. do I have to wait for my plants to drink uo this last feed before I start flushing?

should always let it dry out as normal before watering,, then a good flush, then dry out agin,, cheers,, karma sent,,

Had to cut down after only.a short flush because of of the council coming round had no where to move them too and they have seen my ballast and smelt the weed growing so I chopped while I still had the chance! Going to give it a while and if im not raided ill give it another go! Coco with a better set up and 4 dark devil.

Back
Top Bottom