1st Time Grow For My Beautiful Broken Brain

Hiya Nija! Kicking it off with Tangielope and Super Lemon Haze and when this flip I will start my AC/DC and Durban Poison. I wish I could do more! LOL. I have more seeds than room! I got some great freebies from Seedsman this last time. I have some Girl Scout Crack & Jack Herrer I want to play with later too. I'm like a dog with 3 bones!:rofl: :rofl: I am going to play with oils and incorporating them into food. I want to also make some cream for my arthritis

Oh! And thanks for the beverage! I will sit a spell! I do love watching the garden grow!:passitleft:

Now that is a fantastic selection you have to play with there LadyGaea ., they all sound amazing.

I've got some Durban Poison to try out in my wee collection too but you're right, it would be so good to have the facilities to grow anything we fancy without constraints.

It's a pleasure having you here in my garden ...

Just caught up with the last 4/5 pages since i was last on. Need to keep up more often (will be on more when my next grow starts soon). Pretty much all has been covered. Your spots look like mg deficiency, easily fixed with epsom salts in foliar spray and they wont recover but it will help with the rest of the plant. Transplanting was done well. I read a lot about transplanting and how much it shocks them, never had a problem yet and they seem to carry on regardless. I imagine if you are really rough with them and damge the roots A LOT then they may suffer.

Still deciding on what to grow this year. Definitely doing autos again and will do ak49. Not gonna do kc45 as they are NOT an auto yet are claimed to be on the seed site i use. Perhaps gonna look at doing a haze as well but there are so many to choose from. I do like amnesia haze so may try the auto version of that. I may try chco skunk as well as what i grew of it last year seemed nice. Do you guys have any suggestions as to what i could try? I will get some free seeds with my grow.

This year should be better than my last 3 outdoor grows. Have made some monumental mistakes but have learned from them and just need to get out and sort my site. Was gonna do it last year but never got time. At least the soil is there (200L) so need to head out, dig up the native soil and grass, turn it all, then add the soil and give it a good mix. Then gonna add fish blood and bone meal and a box of chicken manure pellets and let it cook for a couple of weeks before planting my babies there.

Hi Glasgrow, I was just thinking I haven't seen you around for a while, welcome back bud.

Thanks Glasgrow, they have recovered well after the transplant, I was really nervous opening up the tent the next day.

Amnesia Haze sounds like it would be great to try, there's so many to choose from lol.

You've got the time and planning all sorted out for your outdoor grow this year bud, you will smash it for sure.

If you need any other amendments for the soil give me a shout and we can get that coffee arranged.

Ok folks, I'm trying to upload pics here across the web browser inst ad of the app

Family photos 1st

6AC3B533-A173-4D4A-89CB-E79BAF340326.jpeg
131CCDAA-B81A-4EEA-B29C-F53EE72093F1.jpeg
287E0A7A-782B-4FB0-B193-945CDD3EA3E0.jpeg

Medical Mass

0298364D-6744-44C8-A77D-88DEB6B9ADF3.jpeg

Blueberry

78E5F61F-6518-4BBF-86D6-33FF1BE8E7CE.jpeg

White Widow

45BE56C9-B234-4122-BAE1-89721BA8F160.jpeg

Finola Hemp

F9CB2DC3-0C3F-4037-A05C-033A418CFF4F.jpeg

Hopefully this has worked, keep the fingers crossed folks

. looking good .

Found you Ginja.. ...plants are looking great! So what app did you use to upload your photos, I had to break from the mainstream and use 420. Are you using the app still or have you gone to a laptop version?

Hi Guy, welcome along bud, it's great to have you here.

Thanks for the compliments Guy, I'm pretty much just letting the plants do there thing and trying to learn when they are telling me they need something.

I just used my web browser on my phone to do the photo uploads
420 Magazine Medical Marijuana Cannabis Hemp Photo Gallery - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery
It is best to have 2 windows open on your browser and you have to upload photos to your Member Gallery

Once you login there will be an link at the bottom of the page saying upload photos. Click that and then click/tap on the box Select/Drop files here.

It should then link to your phones photo library or ask you to take a photo.

Once you've done all that then you have to go back into your thread in the web browser opened in another window, not the app, login to your journal and post from there.

When you click on the picture icon to add a photo you then go to your open web window with your member gallery and tap on the pic you want to add to the post and the location file info will be added to your post.

I hope this explanation makes sense to you Guy, it's a bit of jumping back n forth but hopefully the team will have the app back to full functionality soon.

Your doing an outstanding grow too if I may say bud ...

Another wee update for you folks, there does seem to be a bit of fading on White Widow’s fan leaves that are looking like a bit of
magnesium deficiency like a few of you fine folks have suggested.

So I’ve used 4 grams of Epsom Salts dissolved into 1 litre of water
and applied a foliar spray to all of the girls, am I correct in thinking that
it’s ok to give my plants that are not showing signs a wee soaking?

Group photo

21D660BD-7461-40A2-AD67-708A0B68A290.jpeg

White Widow
Day: 26
Technique: Topped, LST

A07E7FB7-A677-49B9-A1A0-9A2C842D8D3E.jpeg

Medical Mass
Day: 36
Technique: Topped x 3, LST

27FA1034-F87F-4BBA-995E-2D0F2E4A88C2.jpeg

Blueberry
Day: 34
Technique: Topped, LST

02879D9E-BDB9-4854-AE1E-D05FFE422EF2.jpeg

Finola Hemp
Day: 29
Technique: Topped

7F85DE64-2B62-4368-B0AA-B3D7A49F8420.jpeg

Have an awesome day everyone ✌

Thanks Joe, 5 more days until I flip the girls.
It's getting nice and aromatic in the tent already ...

Now start to lower the nitro And then after one week. Stop nitro when pistils pop and hit hard with cal mag bloom and pk .

Go quarter dose for any boosters .

Then start bringing more and more tip you see a tip go slightly then back off ? I think I over fed a few times in coco .

Learning this is my thought of course . .. the best part is yet to come bud .

Now start to lower the nitro And then after one week. Stop nitro when pistils pop and hit hard with cal mag bloom and pk .

Go quarter dose for any boosters .

Then start bringing more and more tip you see a tip go slightly then back off ? I think I over fed a few times in coco .

Learning this is my thought of course . .. the best part is yet to come bud .

Thanks Joe, it's getting exciting now.

I have not been giving any nutes to my girls bud, it's been all just water until I added 2 tablespoons of gypsum to White Widow's water the other day.

I'm waiting on an air pump and air stones to arrive to brew some Actively Aeriated Compost Tea to start feeding the girls when I flip them.

I will be using Earth Worm Castings, Organic Nettle tea and my homemade compost I've had cooking from 2 summers ago.

Has anyone following along grown and fed their girls in this way that could give me a bit of guidance on the feeding schedule etc.

All advice is very welcome as always

Thanks Joe, it's getting exciting now.

I have not been giving any nutes to my girls bud, it's been all just water until I added 2 tablespoons of gypsum to White Widow's water the other day.

I'm waiting on an air pump and air stones to arrive to brew some Actively Aeriated Compost Tea to start feeding the girls when I flip them.

I will be using Earth Worm Castings, Organic Nettle tea and my homemade compost I've had cooking from 2 summers ago.

Has anyone following along grown and fed their girls in this way that could give me a bit of guidance on the feeding schedule etc.

All advice is very welcome as always

Look at docs threads I think you could learn lot also rich farmer has done some good organic grows. .

Teas look at duggan and the gang. Or demonic angel is wicked in-soil . And sure she mixes her own medium as well .

If you can order some blackstrap molasses online. Add that to every feed - 1tbsp per gallon is enough. If you cant wait to get it then use black treacle, it is almost identical to blackstrap. Again add 1 tbsp per gallon and you use that with every feed and watering, and you can use it when you get round to flushing your plants too. Best way to mix it is to use some hot water so it dissolves (you dont need much water) then add it to the rest of the water so it fully mixed. It has never done any harm to my plants and not sure how much weight it adds as i have never been able to do a side by side comparison. No point in spending mega bucks on booster products which will ultimately do the same job. Canna boost costs £xx whereas a can of black treacle will cost you about £1-£2 so it single digit pounds rather than double digit pounds.

Will whatsapp you to arrange a coffee. Now off the smoke till i get a new job where drug testing is not an issue. Can have the odd joint here and there but need to be real careful. Am hoping they test all staff real soon so then i can go back to it. Once it done it likely not to be done for quite some time (it will all come down to cost and they wont want to do it too much as it will affect their profits). We can get random spot tested for drink too but in over 7 years with the company they have done it once! Again, it will come down to time and money so it wont get done that often. The company just needs to show to the public that they take an active stance against alcohol and drug misuse.

Only a couple of days to go before I flip these girls folks

My air pump has arrived, been hooked up to start aeriating my water to use for tea.

I’ve made some adjustments to the grow tent as temps were dropping too low on lights out so
the heater, fan and carbon filter are now staying on all the time to maintain the sweet spot, and I’ve added
3 cfls again to give me both more light and will give only a slight drop in temp during lights off.

That’s the plan in theory and set to go, let’s see tomorrow how the environment has responded.

Here’s a few more quick update pics for your all ✌

D8BCF850-DCD7-46C1-9B7B-5E5DFB80648D.jpeg
C61974F7-12E9-4E66-993E-928020B64C6C.jpeg
7C76CBE2-1D03-4CE2-ADF2-E25CF1A8F1C8.jpeg
D2F65163-84D9-4EE6-B774-ACD0F6D310ED.jpeg
A7BC3748-7E50-4A0F-BA35-4534F72F0FBB.jpeg
5434DD91-3A98-4558-BF9E-2D508A21A3A7.jpeg
CFD5ADF7-4A7A-4295-8A92-3A3C316CEAB9.jpeg
A630A32B-A7E1-4C7B-98F3-E32B3E21B54F.jpeg
5408E8D4-FBD3-4B18-B055-784F059DC045.jpeg
398BDCE3-5E4A-47E4-9A26-F9DFF5754B05.jpeg

Back