1st Time Grow For My Beautiful Broken Brain

Very pretty girls! Sorry about your male. It doesn't take much. You may find you have enough pollen to use!:cheer:

You can add a pk booster product now. Something like pk 13/14 will help and no need for any more N. If you get pk 13/14 just get something cheap, it does the same thing as the more expensive products. Male pollen sacs mature very quickly, once they open by themselves that is them pretty much done. Dont really think you need to add a desicant to it, just put it in a jar and store it for future use. Just remember to fully clean yourself and anything else that could potentially be in both rooms. Rogue pollen is easy to transfer and you could end up accidentlg pollinating some of your buds. Wont be a big problem if you did, just means you will already have some seeds for your next grow :)
Sorry for the delay bud.

I’ve not been adding any other nutrients to the plants throughout the entire grow except for 2 compost teas made from the same un-used soil that I have mixed and been growing in.

I may look at additional nutes for the next grow and see how they compare.

I get really confused with numbers now so trying to keep things as simple as possible Glasgrow :Namaste:

Plants look great, even bag boy. :)
Nicely trained.

Finallly figuring out how to navigate on new 420 platform. I don't deal with change well, but I made it back.

Thanks, I’m really pleased at how the girls are doing. :yummy:

It’s great to have you back in my garden KR:high-five: you have been missed my friend. Passing one along to you :passitleft:

Hey ninja, hope all is well in your green world. I have now taken the second steps to my latest grow (the first was taking soil to the new site around 6 months ago). I now have seeds ordered and my signature is now added at the bottome of this post. I hope you don't mind me letting you know and look forward to hearing from you and anyone else that wants to tag along.
Of course I don’t mind my friend, consider this your home too :D

I’m really looking forward to your grow this season bud.

Hey man hope you don't mind joining in but I'm running cfl and low budget setupl but just have to do it right.. I'm growing in a 2x2x4 grow tent wish I knew how to post pics and show you my setup.. but the pic in my avatar is my currwent grow from today
Welcome to my garden Phillygrow13, pull up a chair and get yourself comfy.
I’ve subbed in to your grow too so I can follow along.

Feel free to ask any questions here and I’m sure one of us will be able to help you.

You will have some very fine, knowledgeable folks hanging out here with you Phillygrow13, it’s going to be a fun journey :420:

OH WOW......... Like did all this just happen like how....??? mightly impressed there Mr Ninja, you have outdone yourself up till this point, just a lil more loving and you'll be smiling like a champ. Hope you are bouncing off the walls with youthful abundance, got lost in my own little world and realized I hadn't been over in a long time....:green_heart::Namaste:
Hey Smeegol, great to see you man :ciao:
Sorry I’ve not been around to your place for a while too.

I’ll get caught up with you later today bud.

Thanks bud, it’s all been learned from all of you fantastic growers on 420.
I’m annoyed at myself a bit for chopping White Widow but I will get another male for sure.

I’m definitely going to be providing my own medicine from now on, so it’s the start of an amazing adventure Smeegol. :ganjamon:

Very pretty girls! Sorry about your male. It doesn't take much. You may find you have enough pollen to use!:cheer:
Why thank you so much LadyGaea :Namaste:
I did save all the pollen sacks and have them drying.
Do you think it’s worth crushing them up and trying to pollinate a couple of buds?
:hug::green_heart::hug:

Oh, and the pay it forward has begun today , I’ve helped 2 new local patients on there cannabis therapy journey ;)

Great job on the garden Ninja, fantastic flowers, just beautiful wonders aren't they.

Been taking time for rest and relaxation, sorry I haven't been around.

But your results are exemplary and I'm just so darn proud of you at how far you've come in 14 months or so.

Hope all is well with the family, and good job on paying it forward.

Talk to you very soon I hope. much love from across the pond soul brother.

You may find that you still have plenty of pollen from the male that was chopped a bit early. No real need to dry them, just lay them out on a sheet of newspaper and gently prise them open. Discard the sacs and you will be left with a pile of pollen to use.

As for the "pk 13/14" that is what it is called. No need to be getting confused with any numbers and you can still add that into your feed anywhere till approx 5 weeks prior to harvest. All it is is a higher concentration of phosphorus and potassium which is what the plants require more of when flowering. I always give my plants a good 3 or 4 feeds of it once they start to flower. Although less can mean more i feel as though giving them that extra "kick" wont do them any harm. Obviously if i find out that they are suffering from too much and noted with the leaves showing nute burn then i will obviously not feed any more till they need it. You can get pk 13/14 from poundstretcher or poundland and it really is that cheap.

Why thank you so much LadyGaea :Namaste:
I did save all the pollen sacks and have them drying.
Do you think it’s worth crushing them up and trying to pollinate a couple of buds?
:hug::green_heart::hug:

Oh, and the pay it forward has begun today , I’ve helped 2 new local patients on there cannabis therapy journey ;)
Hey Ninja! So happy you are "paying it forward"! Such an unbelievable feeling, isn't it?! I That good karma comes back to you! It truly does!

Glasgrow has this! Good advice right there. I'm hoping for an AC/DC male to cross with a favorite female! We are in for fun times!

Cheers!:hug::love::hug: LG

Hi everyone, it’s update time again.

Firstly though I would like to apologise to everyone that very kindly contributes to my journal and gives me lots of outstanding advice and guidance.
You will have noticed it takes a while for me to reply and the frequency of my posts have reduced.

I’m now reduced on my reading and writing capacity and the energy required with family life.
I’m ok, just having to take more time with living life and finding my energy balance.

Hopefully I can get back on the upward trajectory soon, I’m working out a new schedule to get things going.

Ok then, enough about all of that .

My ladies are doing great, I think the flowering stretch is slowed now.:)

Finola is showing some light burn discolouration (I think) as I was trying to see how far I could push them all with my light distance.
She’s also getting close to being ready.
@Glasgrow i got another jewellers loupe in the post today as the phone thing was total shite and couldn’t get any focus at all. I’ll check finola’s tricomes tomorrow.

The viparspectra has been raised back up to the recommended 18” distance to canopy from Finola,
Medical Mass was raised a bit from the floor and Blueberry is just rocking her thang.
She’s not been bothered at all about the distance.

Time for some pics for you all

Great job on the garden Ninja, fantastic flowers, just beautiful wonders aren't they.

But your results are exemplary and I'm just so darn proud of you at how far you've come in 14 months or so.

:laugh: I’ll try that reply again then.

Thank you so much for being here for me through all of this adventure my soul sist @Grow2HealMe
You have enriched my life in so many ways :thanks:

We are both on a bit of a slow down but hopefully our energy will increase with the spring season.

More sunshine, more growth, more love n more laughter :hug::love::hug:

We can catch up this week my soul sista, passing one to you :passitleft:

You may find that you still have plenty of pollen from the male that was chopped a bit early. No real need to dry them, just lay them out on a sheet of newspaper and gently prise them open. Discard the sacs and you will be left with a pile of pollen to use.

As for the "pk 13/14" that is what it is called. No need to be getting confused with any numbers and you can still add that into your feed anywhere till approx 5 weeks prior to harvest. All it is is a higher concentration of phosphorus and potassium which is what the plants require more of when flowering. I always give my plants a good 3 or 4 feeds of it once they start to flower. Although less can mean more i feel as though giving them that extra "kick" wont do them any harm. Obviously if i find out that they are suffering from too much and noted with the leaves showing nute burn then i will obviously not feed any more till they need it. You can get pk 13/14 from poundstretcher or poundland and it really is that cheap.
I saw the pk 13/14 today up at the shops, that’s a great price for the full range of nutrients if your growing using that method.

I’ll maybe try a grow with nutes in one of my next runs or individually as a side by side comparison.

I have to go totally organic though as my brain and health is struggling enough without the potential issues from synthetic additives and fertilisers.
It’ll be a fun learning moment though :D

Back
Top Bottom