1st Time Grower Box Build - 1st Clones And New Grow - Maui Wowie - GDP - LA Kush

I actually use a USB microscope. I set my laptop next to the grow and use the scope to take the pic and it saves it to my computer. I bought it on amazon for 20 bucks. USB 200x power microscope

Re: 1st Time Grower .. Box Build .... 1st Clones And New Grow (Maui Wowie, GDP, LA K

more offten then not i have had special one just beat the odds and came out the best. i love mutants too. most people kill them and all advice i have seen to do just that. thoose lil frankinstien mishap mutants have all done good by me over the years and really stony too. but nature is about change and bag seed does have alot of change . so i like bag seed and reg seed alot. but i do like other seed and do it as much as the rest.

********* SMOKE REPORT ********

I took a coupel tiny little flowers from the stems under the canopy and dried them out. Figured I'd sneak a toke and see what it's like so far. Today I went and checked and they were finally dry enough to smoke. I tried the GDP first. It was very tasteful. Had a very nice fruity smell and taste. It wasn't harsh at all. It smoke very smoothly. I didn't have much. Just enough for a decent one hitter full. But, just enough to sample the effects. It only took about 20 minutes to kick in. Very heavy body high and very cerebral. Felt like I was wearing a headband. Very solid stony buzz that lasted about 2 hours. Then, i triend the LA Kush. This is deffinitely a true Kush strain. It has a peppery taste when smoked. It is also a very solid stony buzz but with a very pronounced head high. It has a very heavy sativa side coupled with a very deep body stone. The best of both worlds. I wish this thing would produce better. I really like the high from the LA Kush. Too bad I won't have any weight from this plant. Unfortunately, I wish I had more ready to smoke. But, each little flower I took only gave enough for a decent one hitter. So, that's all for now. I am really looking forward to harvesting these two plants. I can't wait to see what the effects are like when those trichomes get cloudy and amber to them.

It didn't have any tiny buds worth taking from the lower branches and didn't want to cut off a good one. Plus, I've smoked this Maui before. I got the cutting from the guy who grows the stuff I smoke from that collective. So, not in a hurry to smoke the Maui since i've had it before.

The Maui is very light and very energetic. Keeps a clear mind and gives a warm fuzzy melted chocolate feeling in your torso. Very pleasant daytime smoke. Very good sativa high. Lasts about an hour and a half.

It didn't have any tiny buds worth taking from the lower branches and didn't want to cut off a good one. Plus, I've smoked this Maui before. I got the cutting from the guy who grows the stuff I smoke from that collective. So, not in a hurry to smoke the Maui since i've had it before.

The Maui is very light and very energetic. Keeps a clear mind and gives a warm fuzzy melted chocolate feeling in your torso. Very pleasant daytime smoke. Very good sativa high. Lasts about an hour and a half.

Make sure your not around the rapid rooters when your smoking that ok! :rofl:

i only have tested new strains during its reg growth before i do other things to it , but stuff i alredy have done and know real well.i just check my older notes and reaserch i did to see if the new seed from the same sorce didnt change. can useally tell at around a 5 inch plant. with the more stablized strains. every seed bank makes claims but more often than not fewer do justice to the advertisment of what they are selling. they are in it for profit no dought. 10 seeds average about 50$ for good stuff. damm. thats higher then the dispensory rapers. 50$ should get ya 50 seed of good stuff. so ya have enough to play with and grow. i give 50 or more seed to my grower friends for free so they can find a good plant or 2 that shine way above the rest.for the mother they want to clone. the rest are good plants anyhow.

I actually started growing all TGA seeds for several reasons. Yes, they are a little pricey. But, they are cheaper than alot of overseas seed banks. You can find them at local collectives and are legal to buy if you are a medical marijuana patient. So there is the easy access and not having to spin the wheel and order them through the mail. I have had 100% success with them so far. They all pop and always pop within 5 days (so far anyway). And lastly and most importantly ...... the strains they sell are the best strains I've found locally at dispenseries/collectives. The strains I found and seemed to like the best, all turned out to be TGA strains. And this is before I even knew what TGA was or had anything to do with them. But, since attending the Subcool School of Dank and seeing what the company, owner and the people are like. I am sold on TGA. Sure, I'll grow other stuff here and there. But, in between my runs of TGA. There are plently of other strains out there that I really like, that are not TGA. So, I am more than happy to try new stuff. I just like what i've seen so far with TGA.

Yep ..... it's got some deffinite benefits.

Here's a link to thier list of distributors. Not sure what state you are in. But, they list several. If you are in a non MMJ state, or can't get seeds in your state, then there are overseas distributors. But, then you are back into the cost and biting nails waiting to clear customs.

Buy TGA Seeds Now

But, if you are in a MMJ state that doesn't carry TGA .... you could always become a distributor.

All the seeds they have are regular seeds. No fem only.

Back
Top Bottom