1st Time Grower Box Build - 1st Clones And New Grow - Maui Wowie - GDP - LA Kush

Let us know what you get. I wouldn't pay more than 60 (that's after collective mark ups) bucks for a 5 pack.

Actaully I was referring to strickly420 .... but it applies to anybody. I've gotten them for as low as 40. But the going rate around here after collectives mark them up is between 50 and 60 bucks for a 5 pack. I did see some 10 packs for 80 bucks at the Tacoma Farmers Market. That's probably the best price I've seen so far. Actaully, the prices from the overseas seed banks that carry TGA aren't too much higher. For those that don't have MMJ states.

I've had 100 percent luck with the TGA beans. I use the rapid rooters and just pop the seed into the rooter and then shove it into dirt when ya see roots.

Hey ... you're actually doing pretty good in the Member of the Month

It was all your doing. Every time I went to reply to somebody in the FAQ section ..... you were already there. That's the kind of stuff that gets ya member of the month.

Things are all jacked up right now. The ladies are doing fine. But, it's been snowing like a motherfucker here. The power has been flicking on and off for days and it finally blew out the ballast on my new grow box. So, I had to send for a replacement. It should arrive today. I have things all moved around to keep everyone happy and alive till me new ballast arrives. I'm hoping to have everything back to normal later today. May take some pics either today or tomorrow.

Do you have a serge box between the ballast and the wall? You should do it that way to prevent further blow outs of your ballast thats what i do. My lights were doing that last week and luckly I thought of that when i first purchased my lamp. I wouldve been pissed if mine blew out because of the lights and I also have a cfl mounted on the wall so when if it goes out the plants wont suffer cause the ballast/bulb takes a minute to fire back up.

I have it on a power strip. I may go buy a better one that has deffinite fuse protection.

That's not a bad idea. I have the two grow boxes on the same outlet. I could easily swap it out and put in a GFCI. Plus a fused power strip. 30 bucks later ..... no more blown ballast.

I tried to + Rep you guys for the electrical suggestions ..... but you know how it is.

OK .... so here it is.

Day 52 flower.

It's getting close. only 8 more days to go. But, I might just let them run longer. The flowers are still fattening up. The calyx are swelling and the trichomes are piling up on the leaves. I haven't seen much change in the trichomes and they look pretty clear still. Also the hairs are still 1/2 white. They haven't even really shrunk up into the buds yet.

Here's the Maui, which looks the best of the three.

Day_52_Flower.JPG

Maui_Cola_Day_52.jpg

Maui_Flower_Day_52.jpg

Maui_Wowie_Day_52.jpg

Here's the GDP ..... the calyx are actaully all starting to turn purple. In a couple pics, you can see the very dark almost black looking coloring.

GDP_Purple_Day_52.jpg

GDP_Purple_2.jpg

GDP_Day_521.jpg

And here's the LA Kush. The buds on this thing (although small) are really starting to plump up. The trichomes on this one are really starting to produce. I'm going to let this one cook longer than the other two. It looks to be a late bloomer.

LA_Kush_Day_52_Flower.jpg

LA_Kush_Day_52.jpg

GDP_Purple_Day_52.jpg

I'll post up some trichome pics later today.

Back
Top Bottom