1st time grower, long time smoker

MarcoD1984

Hi everyone.Im Marco [western masschusetts]and this is my very first time growing cannabis! My girlfriend and I are daily smokers so this is hopefully a way to offset that cost.Ill be growing with a spider farm 1000,I am using Coast Of Maine seedling starter to the stoningham blend in 3 or 5 gallon fabric pots.I am growing autoflower for the first few grows to get my bearings,plan on low stress training and following the. Instructures on the coast of maine website .I also bought a bag of organic worm castings,COM fishbone meal & COM plant food and the Squid jell.Hopeing to have a network of people on here I can reach out to for advice.Ive been a heavy smoker for the last 15 years ,so I really want to hone this craft.Any advice as I'm growing would be great I included pictures of what My setup is.Seeds will be here in 2 days according to tracking.

Hi everyone.Im Marco [western masschusetts]and this is my very first time growing cannabis! My girlfriend and I are daily smokers so this is hopefully a way to offset that cost.Ill be growing with a spider farm 1000,I am using Coast Of Maine seedling starter to the stoningham blend in 3 or 5 gallon fabric pots.I am growing autoflower for the first few grows to get my bearings,plan on low stress training and following the. Instructures on the coast of maine website .I also bought a bag of organic worm castings,COM fishbone meal & COM plant food and the Squid jell.Hopeing to have a network of people on here I can reach out to for advice.Ive been a heavy smoker for the last 15 years ,so I really want to hone this craft.Any advice as I'm growing would be great I included pictures of what My setup is.Seeds will be here in 2 days according to tracking.
Welcome to 420 my friend. :welcome:

Oh and I set up a germination and flowering station with a 600w led.Might be the future site of some expieremental solo cup grows

20210325_143126.jpg

20210325_133402.jpg

20210324_203148.jpg

received_486083815847574.jpeg

20210324_120459.jpg

Welcome to 420 my friend. :welcome:
Thank you.What a world we live in now...Love it.super pumped for this.Always wanted to grow.Have some very nice dispensary seeds of my favorite strains and a mixed autoflower pack coming

Thank you.What a world we live in now...Love it.super pumped for this.Always wanted to grow.Have some very nice dispensary seeds of my favorite strains and a mixed autoflower pack coming
Sounds like you have a good plan already. If you go to journals in progress you can start one of your own. Tag me and I'll follow along with you my friend.

Sounds like you have a good plan already. If you go to journals in progress you can start one of your own. Tag me and I'll follow along with you my friend.
Thank you.will do

Welcome Homey! You came to a great place for everything mentioned! Check out the auto link in my signature area below if you'd like. Summer's on the horizon, any outdoor grow thoughts?
Me and the girlfriend have a 10x10x8 ft greenhouse.So probley run my photos in 30gallon pot.also have a scrog set up for them.you?

Me and the girlfriend have a 10x10x8 ft greenhouse.So probley run my photos in 30gallon pot.also have a scrog set up for them.you?
Beautiful! I'm in a couple of tents and as long as my health holds up a few will go in the ground in the yard. Nice day here today, I'm scoping where I'm putting them. It's been a few years since I went out, and then only once. We're on the other end up in the northeast corner. How early can you get the greenhouse working?

Beautiful! I'm in a couple of tents and as long as my health holds up a few will go in the ground in the yard. Nice day here today, I'm scoping where I'm putting them. It's been a few years since I went out, and then only once. We're on the other end up in the northeast corner. How early can you get the greenhouse working?
Good question...I've never used one but thinking I should wait another couple weeks.Were still hitting 30s to 40s at night at 65-70 as of right now.After the autos get tall enough to move to the tent ,ill get some photos strong and then move them outside.I mean let's be clear this is how I imagine it.lol...Im very optimistic about things but need to remember I've never even grown a tomato...So I'm just gonna shut up..and calm down and listen to what all of you have to say.

Getting ready to go do some watering my friend it’s my Favorite time to tend plants early morning.
Well I envy you.I feel like I've been dressed with no where to go for a week.lol..seeds will be in tommorow.Have had the tent set up for a weeks.lol...

Well the day is finally here.Received my seeds 20mins ago.Have them bathing in room temp spring water in a dark drawer.Im confused to whether I post this here or somewhere else.

Welcome! I'm east of you near Boston. I just put in a greenhouse last fall myself and am looking forward to this summers crop.

Do you have exhaust and intake fans for your tent? Are you planning to go all the way through flower indoors? The reason I ask is my indoor winter crop (first crop) finished mid June and I had to put in a portable ac, and I'm in a full basement that doesn't get too bad. The room that your tent is in, is it climate controlled?

Back
Top Bottom