1st time grower, long time smoker

Hey everyone...A bit of a question.I am useing stoningham blend which says just add water for the first 30 days in 5gallon pot.Can I water with a 1/³ solution of megacrop?or should I wait until the 5 week are up and then start useing it?hope everyone is well.Btw I'm growing g.g. autos in a 27x27x65 sf-1000 @Cola Monster @Oldhippie59 @Bill284
Hey @MarcoD1984 how are you my friend. Those little girls don't need much in way of nutrients when they are only an inch or so high. If the soil says its good for 30 days id give it the benefit of doubt and let her feed. If you pour Megacrop on top she might get burnt.

Hey @MarcoD1984 how are you my friend. Those little girls don't need much in way of nutrients when they are only an inch or so high. If the soil says its good for 30 days id give it the benefit of doubt and let her feed. If you pour Megacrop on top she might get burnt.
Thanks Bill..Your right I'm getting a little too excited.lol. I'll run the 5 weeks with just water and then Introduce at half recommended dose..hope all is well with you.

Thanks Bill..Your right I'm getting a little too excited.lol. I'll run the 5 weeks with just water and then Introduce at half recommended dose..hope all is well with you.
I am good thank you. Have you got a current pic just to make sure we are both on the same page?
Bill

I am good thank you. Have you got a current pic just to make sure we are both on the same page?
Bill
The grow journal has a pic from last night.This is it.Going to transplant to 5gallon today.

16184069065402892342477578924474.jpg

Hi everyone.Im Marco [western masschusetts]and this is my very first time growing cannabis! My girlfriend and I are daily smokers so this is hopefully a way to offset that cost.Ill be growing with a spider farm 1000,I am using Coast Of Maine seedling starter to the stoningham blend in 3 or 5 gallon fabric pots.I am growing autoflower for the first few grows to get my bearings,plan on low stress training and following the. Instructures on the coast of maine website .I also bought a bag of organic worm castings,COM fishbone meal & COM plant food and the Squid jell.Hopeing to have a network of people on here I can reach out to for advice.Ive been a heavy smoker for the last 15 years ,so I really want to hone this craft.Any advice as I'm growing would be great I included pictures of what My setup is.Seeds will be here in 2 days according to tracking.
Welcome Marco!

Hello! I have a grow journal going on right now under MarcoD1984s 1st grow.Hope all is good with ya
Thanks, I’ll do that. I have two active journals- I have them linked if you want to follow...

So here's a question...I have a seedling mat that came with a programmable unit and a thermometer, and the pad plug into that[I assume it shuts off power and turns back one once it needs heat...would it work for me to plug my Exhaust fan into the plug in on the programmable unit put the probe in the tent so let's say when it gets to 90,it turns on....OR because it measures heat and not humidity it wouldn't work? @Bill284 @Oldhippie59

So here's a question...I have a seedling mat that came with a programmable unit and a thermometer, and the pad plug into that[I assume it shuts off power and turns back one once it needs heat...would it work for me to plug my Exhaust fan into the plug in on the programmable unit put the probe in the tent so let's say when it gets to 90,it turns on....OR because it measures heat and not humidity it wouldn't work? @Bill284 @Oldhippie59
Those probes are usually designed to be in contact with the surface they are controlling. Ink bird makes a decent unit to do as you require.
I leave my intake and exhaust fans on 24hrs 7 days, I don't want to risk any dampness or heat issues. Just a thought I don't know your situation.
Bill

Oh and I set up a germination and flowering station with a 600w led.Might be the future site of some expieremental solo cup grows

20210325_143126.jpg

20210325_133402.jpg

20210324_203148.jpg

received_486083815847574.jpeg

20210324_120459.jpg
Nice set up bro way better than mine lol I'm doing these plants on a budget

Nice set up bro way better than mine lol I'm doing these plants on a budget
Thank you.I ran into a little money and said fudge jt..I smoke too much and need a hobby to bad...lol

Back
Top Bottom