rafaelpal

Hi friends and masters,

I have germinated 3 Hawaiian and 3 Dutch Raze feminized. Indoor, under T5 fluorescent 14w each lamp. Growth soil with humus. Until end of week 1 everything was perfect. Week 2 i started seeing signals of problems. My bigger plant (about 10 cm) leafs started whitening and I had to cut them short. During week 3, two other started showing other signs...their tip pointing towards the light...please see pictures. I had problems to measure PH... any help is very appreciated....

Plant with pieces becoming white..
what is driving this?
what is driving this?

planta_3.jpg
planta_2.jpg
planta_1.jpg

Re: 1st Time Grower - not easy...

Hi, PLEASE HELP... here are more pictures of today.
My plants seem to be getting worse...

IMG00122-20120807-2152.jpg

IMG00123-20120807-2153.jpg

IMG00124-20120807-2153.jpg

Re: 1st Time Grower - not easy...

Your plants are getting burned by the amount of nutrients in the soil... you need to flush the water out by flooding them and letting water run out the bottom. this will also correct any ph problems if it was ph too. still can save them.

maybe the lights are to high, there's to much stretching. Try lowering the lights a bit more around 5-7 inches away from the plants since those lights don't produce a lot of heat, so it should be ok. also, are you using any nutrients?

No expert, just my two cents :)

:welcome: I agree with those above, moving the light closer will help. I think they look burned from too many nutes in your soil. Haven't seen anyone growing in humus, so don't know anything about it. Why humus?
Anyway I would re-pot them with a soil that has perilite in it to help with drainage. Dont get discouraged keep trying. :popcorn:

:welcome: I agree with those above, moving the light closer will help. I think they look burned from too many nutes in your soil. Haven't seen anyone growing in humus, so don't know anything about it. Why humus?
Anyway I would re-pot them with a soil that has perilite in it to help with drainage. Dont get discouraged keep trying. :popcorn:

thanks! Very interestimg.... i had the impression that PH was too low and thisvwas driving lack of nutrient absorption.... also lights were much closer and a friend recommended to move away few inches :) Controversy!

would it be better to them if i move them to a HPS 400 lamp?

thanks! Very interestimg.... i had the impression that PH was too low and thisvwas driving lack of nutrient absorption.... also lights were much closer and a friend recommended to move away few inches :) Controversy!

would it be better to them if i move them to a HPS 400 lamp?

A good indication the light is to far is that the plant is stretching its main stalk. take a look at some of the other journals, their plants are low and producing more leaves, since the energy of the plant is being distributed to the making of leaves rather than making itself taller to get better light.

Switching lights is really up to you, but according to your first post is that you only have 2 14w lights and that probably wouldn't be enough. Try giving it a shot with your HPS light and see if your girls would like it. Give us updates and pictures :)

subbed by the way :) cant wait how this grow would turn out. Good luck!!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom