1st Time Grower - Yellowing and Curling - not sure what to do

MSquared

Alright here we go. I just want to start by THANKING anyone who advises and/or gives support. I have followed many journals on this site and yall bring something trully valuable to this great community. I know my choice of soil is not the best one and I am moving to pro mix next round.
:thanks: for all who help my sick little ladies.

Strain: Confidential Cheese Feminized
Indoor
We took our triple crown winner, LA Confidential, and crossed her into the Exodus Cheese (Skunk #1) cut. This strain is light green and stinky with a sweet taste and a very medicinal high. Some pheno's will be short like the LA and some will be taller like the Exodus. LA Confidential x Cheese 70% Indica : 30% Sativa Yield: 350-500g/m2 Flowering Time: 8-9 weeks

What Strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? See descrip above.
How Many Plants? 9
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? Veg
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? 11/2 weeks
If in Flowering Stage... How Long? veg
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If Hydro, Reservoir size? N/A
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature? N/A
If Hydro, what type of Medium? N/A
If Hydro, what type of Setup? N/A
If Soil... What is in your Mix? 1/3 perlite 2/3 organic mix (see pic)
If Soil... What Size Pot? 4 gal.
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 600mh veg 600hps flr
Is it Air Cooled? no
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 61 nite 81 day (see pic)
RH of Room/Cabinet? 45 - 80 (see pic)
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 6.3 to 6.8
Any Pests? saw some knats but only a few
How Often are you Watering? usually 6.5z every 2-3 days
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? only nuted twice first was 1/4 str & the 2nd time was 1/2 it is a chem (see pic)
Size or Square Footage of Room? 6x6x7

I have one pedistal fan blowing 24/7. A 6inch forced air intake and a 4inch filtered exhaust which I haven't used much yet.

2011-04-15_08-43-05_443.jpg

2011-04-15_08-43-19_79.jpg

2011-04-15_08-43-05_443.jpg

2011-04-15_08-44-37_646.jpg

2011-04-03_08-29-39_447.jpg

2011-04-03_08-30-07_61.jpg

nute2.jpg

I am thinking a possible nitrogen def. but would love any and all support/comments. Thx.

I have read the pest pictorial and still just not quite sure what it is and don't really want to make the wrong step. I have a watering/nuting coming up tonight and not sure if I should double water (plain) or nute as scheduled. oh yah my water barrel is tap that I keep in 5 gal buckets for 2 days to evap and then add to my barrell where I keep 8 to 10 gal at all times. it is heated to around 72 and is monitored for ph which right about 6.
Again thanks for any support.

figured it out so it was heat stress along with nutes to soon.
I have since brought the temps down to 81 they were 86 during lights on and now they are up to 65 instead of 59-61 during lights off.
I have flushed them and all seems right as rain.
I hope this helps someone out.

my plants kinda look like that as well, they are 4 week ago plants vegging out in the sun. i figured it is a (K) OR (MG) problem or both and im conservstive with the nutes. that honestly shocks me that this is your diagnosis?

Well this is the pretty little girl just 3 days later. After correcting the heat/watering issue they have started really grow and with such a nice green to them. My point is that is not always a nute issue. thats all
Cheers
2011-04-18_19-33-00_837.jpg

Back
Top Bottom