1st Time Grower

warth7

I think They Are 1month and 2weeks. I have no idea what strain they are. any hints or tips you can give me thanks.
20140802_193637.jpg
20140802_193630.jpg
20140802_193622.jpg
20140802_193603.jpg

Human urine diluted with water makes a really big difference. It has nitrogen.
Also fish fert. And yed 5-1-1 fert. I will post pics in a second.

Organic soil with miracle grow in a bag. I water once a week with urine diluted with water and fish fert. The rest just water. Fish fertilizer is a liquid it calls for 3teaspoons per gal. I use 4 a gal. Once a week.

I know what fish liquid is, as I have used it before , but only in the beginning. Just till plant were a month old or so. Then I went with fox farms ferts. Very good as I might add. I run with a 12-6-6. Plant will need more ferts as they get bigger. Dose the mg soil have time release nutes. I would Stay away from using urine. I know it might work but not needed with fish liquid. You also might wanna look at getting some cal/mag. I also use more than one ferts at a time. Get some good ferts as soon as you can. Check out my journal if you would like.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom