1st Time Grower

I new too, just finishing my first grow. I have a small tent also, 2x2x4. I heard from a youtuber who seems to give good advise 4" carbon filter fans don't move very much air at all, nothing smaller than 6" should be used. Is your 4 incher circulating good enough in the small tent your growing in? I want to use a carbon filter next grow, but would rather use a 4" (I'm on a tight budget).
Hey Damien the 4" fan is more than sufficient for a 2x2x4 tent.
Don't waste your money.
Just make sure you keep the cover on the filter.
Then clean it after every grow.
You will be fine.
Was the Utbr selling something or trying for more followers to improve his status regardless of poor advice?
We have nothing to gain by giving advice here.
Just the satisfaction of helping someone. :thumb:
Take that into account when you go to these monetary sites.
My door is always open if you need anything my friend.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Hey Damien the 4" fan is more than sufficient for a 2x2x4 tent.
Don't waste your money.
Just make sure you keep the cover on the filter.
Then clean it after every grow.
You will be fine.
Was the Utbr selling something or trying for more followers to improve his status regardless of poor advice?
We have nothing to gain by giving advice here.
Just the satisfaction of helping someone. :thumb:
Take that into account when you go to these monetary sites.
My door is always open if you need anything my friend.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill
WOW. I just noticed your reply from months ago. The Youtube channel I was referring to is 420 Scene. The channel is sponsored by Mars-Hydo (and maybe someone else too) and the guy does the 1 minute-ish typical sponsor commercial before the content of the video, but doesn't sell anything himself. He usually gives what I see as good common sense advise but everything in growing has some degree of subjectivity to it.
On my second grow now (couldn't be happier than with the first - yielded 9oz from 2 plants in my tiny tent). Still haven't got that filter fan, but when I do I'll go for the 4 incher. My tent is only 16 cubic feet and even a 50 cfm fan would circulate over 3 times that much per minute.
Again I have a catastrophe on this grow that maybe you could help with. If you would check out my situation in the thread I posted "HELP... Leaves blackening after flush". Hopefully its not terminal but after investing 2 months in the grow and being new and grow-ignorant, I kind of freak when I see anything abnormal.

WOW. I just noticed your reply from months ago. The Youtube channel I was referring to is 420 Scene. The channel is sponsored by Mars-Hydo (and maybe someone else too) and the guy does the 1 minute-ish typical sponsor commercial before the content of the video, but doesn't sell anything himself. He usually gives what I see as good common sense advise but everything in growing has some degree of subjectivity to it.
On my second grow now (couldn't be happier than with the first - yielded 9oz from 2 plants in my tiny tent). Still haven't got that filter fan, but when I do I'll go for the 4 incher. My tent is only 16 cubic feet and even a 50 cfm fan would circulate over 3 times that much per minute.
Again I have a catastrophe on this grow that maybe you could help with. If you would check out my situation in the thread I posted "HELP... Leaves blackening after flush". Hopefully its not terminal but after investing 2 months in the grow and being new and grow-ignorant, I kind of freak when I see anything abnormal.
I found it Emilya is already handling it. :thumb:
Let me know if you need anything else.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom