1st Time Growing Weed

^ this. what hatway said. Uncomposted stuff will pull goodness out.

I went away from soil and potting mix due to too many variables. The slow
release fertilisers in there and microbes can be problematic. Especially
inside. Some people can make soil work, i found i couldnt do it without problems.

You can get coco for cheap and use coco ferts which are cheap.
With a 250 or even a 150w hps. People told me to upsize when i started
and they where right. I was actually wasting power using smaller lights
with little results.

At least your having a go mate. Sucks about your job, i had to resign las tyear with
a back injury. not much fun.
Pleasure man!!! :D yep i am following his tips hehe i mean i kinda know it but u know the drill, first grow and i didnt had a clue about ligths and all that about coco and soil and etc. cant really grow big in this house since there is people around and is illegal but soon im moving so i will change the grow style completly! I will finiah this plant with tbe CFLs since thats how i started it. Im on it for a hobby so im not worried to not have much weed from her. Sorrybfor your back inj :/ Cheers man and good luck :)

Sent from my SM-J500F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

First thing u do when u get some cash is get a light that will make it worth your time to grow and not be disappointed with progress after its over. Those cfl lights aren't made for growing weed . People just use them . If u want cola buds that are bigger than a dime invest in a hps light . My opinion . I'm doing my first grow myself right now. Indoors anyway. I'm an avid outdoor man. But honestly lose those junk ass lights and upgrade. Less u want 7 grams off that plant . Not being rude in any way either. I hate to see people waste their time with those junk ass lights then hear them after its over .

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using 420
I totally agree. It's either do it right or don't do it til you can. There are new lights on the market proving to be quality type of lights Google LEC MCH and you should see some or just LEC grow lights. My local hydro shop told me about them. They are as good as HPS but not as hot or don't draw as much electric. But I have a 250 HPS and LED 300 watt in one tent. I have 1000 watt HPS super-lux bulb with og nanolux dimmable ballast. Phat Farm carbon filter. Inline fans DWC buckets fabric soil pots. Like I said it's either do it right just wait til you can. I do have CFL but that's for clones and if I am in a pinch and have both my tents flowering. Like right now. You will not get dense high quality meds. You will get fluffy airy buds with low amount of trichomes

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

My grow in my sig is the LEC light. Beautiful light. Weve had a few guys convert to them
due to the yield vs power consumption.

My grow in my sig is the LEC light. Beautiful light. Weve had a few guys convert to them
due to the yield vs power consumption.
I actually have this friend who grows weed and i know he uses sodium lamps... he has a full setup, tent and all of that.. to bad i dont see him long time. Anyways my biggest problem here is where to buy the lights because i cant find a place with those kind of lights and reflector and shit.. i know in order to have it im gonna have to online order it but i see... 15 days and ur plants where crazyyyy!!!

Thanks mate, they really do grow fast under that light.

The lights can be expensive though on initial outlay, i had to save to get mine.
Almost a grand for the shade,light and ballast. That is the genuine phillips
gear though. There's chinese kits, my hydro shops been running one for over a year
now and it's still going.

Thanks mate, they really do grow fast under that light.

The lights can be expensive though on initial outlay, i had to save to get mine.
Almost a grand for the shade,light and ballast. That is the genuine phillips
gear though. There's chinese kits, my hydro shops been running one for over a year
now and it's still going.
Well once i am working, price is not a issue.. so whenever im able to buy the equipment i will ( soon as i get a new job ).. im looking foward to :) yesterday i watered her after 7 days and she is looking happy tonight. She just woke up from her 6hours sleep.. heres some new pics. Cheers bros

420-magazine-mobile829781967.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1089829028.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1973045720.jpg

420-magazine-mobile811554413.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1235233536.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1852804862.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1674977689.jpg

Hey bro. U kinda grow like I do. U ever need any help I'd be glad to help ya out. Plants look good. I can show u how to get one hell of a yield though .
c56882b1652818ad49640e91bf343d31.jpg
dbed8af201131d0af5f8c814039bb7e1.jpg

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using 420

Todays changed grow room space, since this one has mkre space to the plant grow since in a week i will pit her to flower. :) and had some time and i decided to try and make a scrog net.. tell me what u think. Cheers

420-magazine-mobile819102916.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1091347280.jpg

420-magazine-mobile791284839.jpg

420-magazine-mobile123999341.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1806120280.jpg

420-magazine-mobile703093920.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1799008114.jpg

Cheeers bros

Sup guys!! Some new pics and need you to tell me what are those yellow spots in my leafs.... i searched a lot but i cant find out :(

420-magazine-mobile120384814.jpg

420-magazine-mobile188952337.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1563881845.jpg

Cheers

It almost looks like light burn how hot is that light. If your hand is hot under it then it's to hot for her. Try raising just a lil bit. What kind of light is it. A halogen bulb gives off ALOT of heat. CFL not to much but still a lil , and if you want her to get bigger then maybe you need to up pot her how big is her home? I use 5 gallon fabric smart pot and this vegged for 3 months and now in flower. She veg under LED and HPS and now flowering under 1000 watt HPS. But I always up pot and only use good lights. I am investing in the new LEC CMH lights. They are like HPS but not nearly as hot.
420-magazine-mobile1185720322.jpg
incredible bulk
420-magazine-mobile2021553860.jpg
cotton candy Also look at all my budsites
420-magazine-mobile1739630960.jpg
IB
420-magazine-mobile571803427.jpg
CC

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

Back
Top Bottom