1st Time Indoor Soil Grow - 250W - Northern Lights Auto - UK - Advice Appreciated :)

DaveCarnage

Hi all,

First time grower newbie, thought id log my first attempt at an indoor grow. would really appreciate advice, info and comments ]

I am Using:
250 Watt Proxima Euro Light System
Florescent T8 tube (for Dark / Shade spots)
Standard Oscillating Fan
BioBizz All-Mix Soil
BioBizz Bio-Bloom nutrients

I have 3 Royal Queen Northern Lights Auto Flowering Seeds, growing in Rhizo Pots.

My grow is currently in the corner of my Back room, Surrounded completely by Blackout/reflective sheeting.

Seedlings are currently at about 4inches. All seems going well, has been just over a week now from seed.

I will Insert some photos later on today at some point.

Light is around 2.5ft away from seedlings.

Have been advised not to use any nutrients until 3 or 4 weeks in, as apparently the biobizz all mix and the jiffy's have enough nutrients in to last that long?

have been watering lightly and misting about evry two days, am just going by the dryness of the top layer of soil?

Lights are on 18 hours and off 6. is this okay?

I am also considering moving my grow out o the corner of the room and into my closet? my closet is perfect for it, only concern is it can get a little damp at times, would this cause problems for my plants?

Any input appreciated, thanks again!

Dave
UK

First Time grow

Re: 1st Time Indoor Soil Grow - 250W - Northern Lights Auto - UK - Advice Appreciated

you sound like you have a similar situation to me buddy, check out my grow journal to have a swatch. I would watch mate iv heard that mould can be an issue with growing. how are you finding the bio bizz? that's what im using aswell seems a really good soil & have had no nute burn at all... I think you have to grow to 15 - 18 inches before changing from the 18-6 schedule but theres more experienced than this newbie out there.. where did all the experts go man??? don't all jump @ once lads.

Re: 1st Time Indoor Soil Grow - 250W - Northern Lights Auto - UK - Advice Appreciated

i use a 18/6 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness for vegetative growth, i read a thread on root growth and lighting and plants grown with 16 hours of light produced the longest roots. in the past i have used 24/0 and 20/4, i feel that 18/6 produces the best growth for vegetative growth.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom