1st Time Noob - DWC - Auto Blueberry Stealth DIY

oldsmoker75

420 Member
hi people im a 40 something smoker for many years but just recently started my first grow

Been doing some research on here for a while and have been wanting to build a stealth grow for some time with work and life it's hard to find time but I've finally done it finished the box on a budget. And I finally got my girl in her new home. Will upload some pics when work allows she's about 2 weeks from cracking open. I dropped 3 auto blueberry seeds in de ionised water in propagator only 1 cracked so she got wrapped in wilkos coconut husk and hydrodton balls and put in 4 inch pot and got a good soak of water and left in the damp dark warm dome. Pics to follow
She's on a 20 light 4 sleep cycle and about 4 weeks after starting she in her final home till the end bit of a struggle but we got there

18 litre Dwc bubbler with 6 inch pond air stone and drip feed hub. Water heater set @ 21oC. For lights we have 150 watt ufo led & 8 cfl 35/85 watt per bulb 6 led spot light and for the air side of things we have 1 8 inch pc fan for exhaust and 1 4 inch pc fan for fresh air intake both on variable speed settings. Powered from old laptop power supply A dual zone remote temp transmitter / receiver to monitor temps from home (from bbq)
A painted inside white stealth box lined in Mylar and painted black outside Inc stealth exhaust. A back up power supply including flood lights capable of running at 100% for 48 hours and 75% for at least 2 days.

Been smoking for years but 1st time trying to grow and on a budget diy setup probably under £200 still trying to get final bits

For the future - plans Inc timed ptc fan heaters, co2 generator , new exhaust syatem, oscillating fans

Using general hydroponic trio @ qtr strength since day 10 and gen200 bio addative .

De ionised water from Euro car parts triple xxx brand has a 007 ppm reading

180 ppm water & 6.0 Ph on 3/4 strength nutes as of week 4

So thanks for reading and any tips/criticism/Help is greatly welcome
And thanx to the forum for the help over the last couple of weeks its been a great resource

Ps. My posts will mostly be random jibberish as usually medicated when I post.

just trying to figure out the upload issue #me and ill get some pics up

hers my girl day 10 and day 28 then day31

ive noticed some brown spots on the lower leaves and some really small ones on some top leaves
the ph keeps dropping daily from 6.0-6.5 down too 4.5-5.5 depending on my work how long im away when i come back the ph is all over the place
sometimes the ppm is up a little but no much shes about 170 ppm and 5.5 ph when i checked last about 1 hour ago
and last night she was at ph 6.0 and ppm 165

im thinking too strong nutes but i started on day 10 with qtr and built up slowly too 3/4 qtr over 3 weeks
im using GH trio dwc temp 18oC grow room 25oC 45% RH
been using di ionised water since sprout my base ppm is 007

20171218_224300.jpg

20171220_230750.jpg

20171230_233152.jpg
20180101_203957.jpg
20171231_150318.jpg

any info/help would be greatly appreciated

as i have said its my first time dipping my toe in the proverbial sea

but thanx for listening and great forum

thanx for the input ive lowered nute strengh last night and she looks perkier this morning
so maybe i was rushing the nutes
shes havin a snooze but ill look in on her later and try and update

20180102_223715.jpg

shes 29 days from cracking open 32 days since i started the grow

but i think i got my first bud ???

or am i being a tool :volcano-smiley:

thanx again for the help

:thumb:

no tool. being auto they do their own thing regardless of environment, i did some blackberry autos by Fast Buds and they started flowering around 3-4 weeks in, yield wasn't great but what i got was top shelf smoke a lovely treat. regards

good to hear ive been doing more reading on this strain and yeah sometimes really small and low yield but i think that is more down to me that the lady`s fault lol

took some more pics but i think shes small even for a auto for a first timer in dwc

20180105_220853.jpg
20180105_222549.jpg
20180105_215434.jpg

but the way im looking at it she is still alive after a month so i cant be doing that bad
think its maybe time to switch her to flowering nutes ?

any input appreciated

and again thanx to a great forum this place is a true gem

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom