1st time smokin out of a bong

Smoke24/7

Yesterday was the first time that I have ever smoked a bong. Iv smoked out of homemade shitty ones before but not a real one. My friend got a new green lable roor. Man it was sweet. He got if off his buddy with sever down tubes and a diffuser (he cleaned it out the bong good though.).

We smoked a bunch. 2 grams of purple haze and 3 more grams of some pretty good stuff. It was just me an two of my friends. Damn it was kool. I gotta get me one now.:bong: :bong: :bongrip:

-Smoke24/7

Man, i wish my buddy would buy a roor lol, ive never smoked outta one. I'm more of a joints & blunts kinda guy but .. bongs are sweet as hell to though.

Akornpatch said:
spoiled for life now. LOL

Man aint that the truth. The first time i smoked out of a bong it was unbelievable. Then again it was also a $500 bong. I mean it had everything you could possibly use while smoking and more. We smoked the most ridiculous nug you'd ever seen to and it was still just as easy as breathing in air. Since then ive been hooked on bongs. Its just sad that you never get the same high as that first time... *sigh* good times

The first time I actually got high, not just buzzed, it was off some wicked KB. I think I was high for 3 hours. All I could do was just sit there and stare at the weed.
Ive yet to smoke out of a real bong yet. I'll probably buy one once I get an apartment and out of the dorms.

Enjoy it 24/7.

i vowed yesterday to stop smoking out of my bong for a few months, and stick to bowls because it has gotten my tolerance up big time, so i figured id give it a break for a while.

I bought my bf a bong for X-mas ...ever since then we've been using it to smoke..:3

I get so stoned with the bong..its fun.

Nothin' like fat joint. Oh man. I think that's by far my favorite way to smoke. Bible joints. I don't know why, but I've never been as high (with one exception) than the time I rolled a gram and a half JOINT. It was beastly, haha. Needed two zig zags. Lasted for forty five minutes. It was beautiful. I have pictures, just not on the computer. It was gorgous. I'll never get over that one, haha. I hid it inside my highlighter, and it almost got stuck inside. It was that big, haha.

Wait.... you got a vape... as a gift? Oh man. I wish my friends were that cool.

:peace: Earth Child

I remember the first time I smoked out of a bong.

The first rip I took, I cleared a small bowl.

Just one rip and I was hooked. I don't have one, personally, but I know people.

I've never smoked out of anything as nice as a roor, though.

RooRs will tear you up....especially if it is the first bong you have ever used

I have some real nice cheaper bongs and lots of really nice homemade ones. I need to get me a roor, phx, or something like that. Nice to hear you had a good experience.

Are RooRs really this nice. Everyone talks like they are Mercedes but to me, they look like your average $40 bong at the headshop. I guess Im really missing out on something.

Enjoy that high while you can! Later on, you'll be hard pressed to get as high as you will when you first start. Good times, don't remember all of it, but they were definently good times.

Alright, Ive made up my mind, as soon as I get my own place (other than a dorm) Im going to make a grow pretty much just to see how hard it is and buy a RooR bong.

Back
Top Bottom