1st timer CFL/Sol Easy Ryder LST Soil Intro

little wonder

Hi! New to the forum. Everybody seems ok with me. Lurked some other forums where folks were either on the troll to hard or internet experts. Kept coming back to this one because of the sound advice and good vibe.

Havent tried growing anything since BBSes were still the thing and they were a horror show of bad genes, bad setups, and bad results. So fast foward about 15-20 years and I'm sick of paying for meds from unkown sources w/ unknown product. Add in the fact I have court ordered pee tests for the next 8 weeks or so and am NOT partaking. I've decided to throw my hat into the ring and see if I can make something happen.

Growing one Joint Doctor Easy Ryder in soil under Sun(7am-4pm)and under 210W(7*30W) 2700k CFL(4p-3a) fed w/ water soluble general purpose fert, light LST

rsz_shirley.jpg

shirley02.JPG

shirley03.JPG

So, I'm happy to have her she is a little stubby thing. This seed was a freebie. I have some other seed stock but figured I try something that I wasn't that concerned with in case I made a total mess of it.

I've just started putting her out in the sun the past two days. I dont know why I didnt think to sooner. I think she looks pretty good for a first time.

The forums have really given me the confidence and taken the "OMG! WhatdoIdo!?" out of the equation. Right on.

Wow that is a little wonder, littlewonder. She looks dope! Nice work i wish i could grow outside but i live in phx. So thats out. .......or in.....or whatever! The flowering is so exciting isnt it? Looking good

Thanks!

I'm loving growing. Even if it is one small plant. It's so relaxing and in the end she will reward me for my stewardship.

It focuses me on my goals in life and makes me plan for the future.

This plant, Shirley, will be finishing up at the same time as an unpleasant chapter of my life closes. So, it will be a great way to celebrate the turning of the page.

Yo wonder my garden is like my therapy you know! Its so amazing! Its starts my day and ends my day brotha! Nobody in my garden but me and the girls! So peaceful! We chat , dance and whatever! Hehehe ! Its an amzing hobby and im glad for not only my garden but this website! 420 mag is greatness times a zillion!

Back
Top Bottom