1st Timer Learning

jtdglf

OK. Been scared to do this but here gos my grow journal
What strain is it? Twilight + 3 bag seeds
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Indica and ???
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? veg 4 weaks, 9 days from seed on bagseed
Indoor or outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil organic miracle gro (please dont yell at me on budget)
If soil... what is in your mix? 25% perlight
If soil... What size pot? 3 gal
Size of light? 1 60 w, 1 42w, 2 23w 2700s and 2 23w 6400s
Is it aircooled? just fan blowin in 4 know
Temp of Room/cab? 70-79
RH of Room/cab? low
PH of media or res? 6.4
Any Pests ? no thank god
How often are you watering? when dry
Type and strength of ferts used? fox farms 3 pack

Gotta figure out how to put pics.:peacetwo:

pics_0045.JPG
k
pics_0037.JPG
pics_0026.JPG
pics_0014.JPG

Thanks HempRocket. Ive learned alot reading through all the forums on this site.:reading420magazine: Glad someone like you is around for advise.:thanks:

You're giving me too much credit my friend. We are all here just to shoot the shit and help each other out so don't be afraid to post in other journals.

I'm excited for you. Your grow is looking good.

Seriously, like Hemp said, we're all here to have fun and teach each other things. :grinjoint:

MacMota I just read your 1st and 2nd grows. Probably catch up on 3 tomorrow.

Aw, thanks man. I was bummed about the first grow but after "the scare" on the second, we really learned a lot and it turned out great. We just started the third, still germinating so you'll be in on the ground floor. :grinjoint:

Twilight seed was about 1/3 of the size of my other seeds. Could this have somthing to do with her small stature.

Twilight seed was about 1/3 of the size of my other seeds. Could this have somthing to do with her small stature.

Perhaps, but oak trees grow from acorns, so I doubt it. It's probably just her genetics. Given enough time, any plant will get as big as you want. :grinjoint:

Damn bugs. Found two nat type things crawlin in soil last night. Cant find them in books or on here. They dont look like the bad nats ive seen pics of.

Back
Top Bottom