1st timer

Bod

420 Member
Hi folks 1st timer. 1st time grower got mimosa and marmalade in 1m square tent trying my hand at LST let me know what ya think any advice much appreciated not sure what order pics are in.im based in North East UK

IMG_20201122_150221.jpg

IMG_20201122_150214.jpg

IMG_20201122_150211.jpg

IMG_20201122_150208.jpg

IMG_20201122_150204.jpg

Welcome to the 420! Looking good! What medium are you growing in?

:welcome:

Welcome! Plants look good so far. Enjoy the grow. One thing I like too do with fabric grow pots is if the soil level is down a good bit from the top is too roll the top of the pot down to let more light and air into the bottom of the plant.

Welcome! Plants look good so far. Enjoy the grow. One thing I like too do with fabric grow pots is if the soil level is down a good bit from the top is too roll the top of the pot down to let more light and air into the bottom of the plant.
Thanks for that ill get onto it
Welcome aboard. Looks like you got'em trained low to grow. Splendid.
So things look good ? Like I said 1st timer lol complete beginner

welcome to 420mag

Welcome, nice looking grow. You should start a journal. Is that Barney's Mimosa evo? That stuff is supposed to get huge.
Think I have started a journal lol I'll have a look when got more time there will be more pics to come .got bit more LST to do probably Monday

Think I have started a journal lol I'll have a look when got more time there will be more pics to come .got bit more LST to do probably Monday
Not sure about the strain 1 issue I'm having is the mamoza is growing a lot faster than the marmalade

Back
Top Bottom