1st Trial - Stealth Box

918MrClean

Hey to all. Im Mr Clean. This is my 1st ever thread/blog/journal...whatever. Im a horticulture/botany student for now at my local palace of learnedness. As well a stoner to the core. This is not my first grow ever, i have the big(1000w) HID put away in the storage for another time, but this is the first of many ( i hope) to get out of this box....... well i was pretty much looking around lowes a few weeks ago and happened across this multi chambered storage closet on sale for about a hundred bucks. I live in a state that is not so user freindly and atop that im in an apartment for the time being... so this is a stealth grow first and foremost. I have been doing my homework reading the threads on this site and a few others for several years now.
I am doing this as an CFL, organic, drain to waste grow.
Im using Rootmaker 2.25 inch propagation trays and Rootmaker 1 gal. pots. If you dont know about air pruning pots... They are designed to grow a more fibrous dense root system, or in short... they're badass. Look them up.
Havent quite got round to buying the soil or nutes yet, but Ill be using either just Fox Farm Ocean Forest plain or cut with 1/3 Light Warrior. Im a firm believer in the motto, "Feed the soil, not the plant." And with that being said leads me to the nutrients... From all the comparing and stuff i have read, ill be using the full line of Earth Juice: Grow, Bloom, Catalyst, Meta-k,and Microblast.
So far i have the cabinet set up into 3 main chambers:
Vegetative- containing mothers and clones:
Flowering- containing mature plants:
then theres the top chamber which houses the exhaust systems and electrical chords, timers, switches and connections.
I have the box completely air/light tight with the help of some foam rubber whether striping of various sizes, thick black plastic sheeting and white duct tape...plenty of that shit.
As soon as i figure out how to post pics ill have them up. thanx for reading

IMG_20120524_111801.jpg
"in the begining"
IMG_20120524_111255.jpg
DIY Exhausts
IMG_20120524_111857.jpg
Rootmaker 1 Gal air pots
IMG_20120524_111918.jpg
Rootmaker flats

Back
Top Bottom