1st Try At DWC/Soil Grow - Huckleberry - Cherry Pie - Dogwalker OG - Malawi Gold

Under 6'? Outside? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:bravo:

So this morning while out grabbing the eggs for the wife and feeding the other girls I happened to see this on one of my plants.

IMG_293514.jpg
IMG_293212.jpg
DSC_094810.jpg
DSC_094710.jpg
DSC_09409.jpg
DSC_093711.jpg
DSC_09365.jpg
DSC_09399.jpg

Now from left to right they are Malawi Gold, Malawi Gold, Huckleberry, and on the far right is Cherry Pie.... so which one would you guess is the plant that is starting to flower?

DSC_093213.jpg

Now to see how many get this one right?

MG started :surf:

MG on the right

:drool::cco::drool:

Congrats OG! I am thinking Cherry Pie! But ALL of the girls are such nice bushes! It's almost hilarious to think about how much the stretch is gonna hit the malawis!! :rofl:
wrong my friend

MG started :surf:
only 1/2 right, since there are 2.. which one

I'm going with ShiggityFlip on this one. Cherry pie in the shade. :passitleft:
I am shocked, both of my two favorite growers and I have to tell them they are wrong.. now I am feeling bummed

MG on the left
One would think the SCROG'd one would be right, but then like you I would be wrong too.

ditto Noob4x4grows answer :rofl:

MG on the right

:drool::cco::drool:
We have a winner.. Personally had I not known the answer I would have gone with the Huckleberry, and by all rights it should have been the Huckleberry but it wasn't.

So Bob, tell us all what he has won?

"Well OG, CCOiler is in for a real treat. It has been know for thousands of years that the dog is man's best friend, and CC' you have just won your very own Sheep Dog. Yes it is a 2016 model complete with automatic bowel relief and an over sized bladder. This little puppy has it all OG, this is not just some stripped down model, this one is bonafide DELUX and it is for CC.. Congratulations CC, now how would you like your sheepdog wrapped for shipping?"

Thanks Bob

Nice sunshine,nice buds.:circle-of-love:
So this morning while out grabbing the eggs for the wife and feeding the other girls I happened to see this on one of my plants.

IMG_293514.jpg
IMG_293212.jpg
DSC_094810.jpg
DSC_094710.jpg
DSC_09409.jpg
DSC_093711.jpg
DSC_09365.jpg
DSC_09399.jpg

Now from left to right they are Malawi Gold, Malawi Gold, Huckleberry, and on the far right is Cherry Pie.... so which one would you guess is the plant that is starting to flower?

DSC_093213.jpg

Now to see how many get this one right?

I would of guessed one of the 2 gals on the right side, where the sun isn't as prominent :) btw congrats on that harvest. sad that it was slightly premature but a very hearty harvest none the less :thumb: :passitleft:

And those would have been the most logical guesses if you were not familiar with these particular strains, in fact the Cherry Pie gets much less light then all the rest so logically speaking, that plant should have been the 1st to pop, apparently in my garden, NOTHING is logical :laughtwo:
yeah 12 oz from 1 plant is nothing to sneeze at thats for sure, though I think 3 plants producing 4 oz each is a better way to go, less stressful and easier to manipulate. Other then outdoors I will be keeping them smaller from here on out I think.

You're the best OG. Always brings a smile to my face when I come here.
Cool cool while I would love to give buds instead, if I can give a smile thats almost as good:cheesygrinsmiley:

Nice sunshine,nice buds.:circle-of-love:

Thanks Sara, and from what the weather man says the next week should be nothing but sunshine and lolly pops

So I have been trying to convince the wife to sell our home and buy a piece of property out in the country with more land and specifically a nice outbuildingI can convert into a bigger grow op, but being the sensible financial wife that she is, she wants to hold out until after we retire, so since we presently do not have enough spare space in the house to build a descent grow op I suggested buying a custom Tuff Shed and making it a grow room. I can get a 10 by 20 built for around 4 1/2k I was thinking about running a 50 amp subpanel to it and putting 10x10 for veg and 10x10 for flower. I could cover that area with 4 600 watt HPS.
I am just not sure if I want to invest that much money up front on a grow room when I plan on moving in 5 years. It might be better to save my money and spend it after we move and get a better grow area for the final set up. On one hand I want a bigger area for growing and I want it right now, but logic tells me to wait. Whats your thoughts?

Do you think the added shed would increase the value of your current place any? It might not be a $4.5K write-off. If it does add value to your place, maybe you wouldn't really be out much for the 5 years (other than the cost of electricity used while growing).

I think I'm heading in the other direction. One outdoor grow for me provides so much produce, I find it a waste to grow indoors. I enjoy it, but it gets expensive when I end up gifting it or throwing it out.

So Bob, tell us all what he has won?

"Well OG, CCOiler is in for a real treat. It has been know for thousands of years that the dog is man's best friend, and CC' you have just won your very own Sheep Dog. Yes it is a 2016 model complete with automatic bowel relief and an over sized bladder. This little puppy has it all OG, this is not just some stripped down model, this one is bonafide DELUX and it is for CC.. Congratulations CC, now how would you like your sheepdog wrapped for shipping?"

Thanks Bob

THANK YOU OG (Bob), Although I love dogs I have a 25 lb cat that does not love dogs. I was hoping for "Free seeds" but I think that was Gorilla Seeds promo. :thedoubletake:

If you must send the dog please drive him or her north on I-5 until your about half way up. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Enjoy the weather OG :Namaste:

OG, I am thinking of getting a 10' x 20' shed as well, barn style with no loft for higher ceiling space. Tuff Shed is a fixed shed and well built. but, there is a shed that is built on my side of the river "Toutle, Wa. They are up and down the I-5 corridor. This shed can be bought and delivered on site or rent to own. The cool part about this shed is it is built on 4"x 6" skids so they can hook onto the big eyelets and drag it back on a roll back and move it to the next place for you (for a small price). This is how I'm going to do it right after I get moved.
Let me know if you like this idea and I will get you the name & number.

OG, I am thinking of getting a 10' x 20' shed as well, barn style with no loft for higher ceiling space. Tuff Shed is a fixed shed and well built. but, there is a shed that is built on my side of the river "Toutle, Wa. They are up and down the I-5 corridor. This shed can be bought and delivered on site or rent to own. The cool part about this shed is it is built on 4"x 6" skids so they can hook onto the big eyelets and drag it back on a roll back and move it to the next place for you (for a small price). This is how I'm going to do it right after I get moved.
Let me know if you like this idea and I will get you the name & number.

Hey CCO, does this shed company deliver to the eastern side of the state?

Back
Top Bottom