1st Try At DWC/Soil Grow - Huckleberry - Cherry Pie - Dogwalker OG - Malawi Gold

I got a chortle out of that one, it knocked the bong hit out onto the bedsheets!
A woman's hair is her crowning glory. It's rare the woman who can be super sexy with no hair. They do exist though. A 1990's era Annie Lennox was hot enough. Creepy too but hot enough.

Might as well add Grace Jones to that mix Shiggs. Met her and her boyfriend Dolph at a motorcycle shop in NYC one Saturday.
Creepy weird like you said, but sexy in a stomp ya ballz after sex:rofl:

Britney Spears you say... Hmm I knew many women shaved their noggin but I had no idea Britney did. I had heard she trimmed her noggin but if she shaved her noggin, that might be worth seeing. Now I will be thinking about Britney's noggin all day at work.:cheer:
I knew this comment would clear out the gutter :rofl:
It's a shaved noggin, not nookie. Calm down OG. :rofl:
No surprise here :rofl:

but, you definitely could find pics of her shaven snook. she shows that thing just as much as her bald head. Every time she opens a car door, BOOM! freshly shaven Brittney. lookin ready for the 100M breaststroke.
Frenchy? Really? Rifleman was a given but you too? :rofl:
As someone who shaves their noggin, it was not a good look for her. :thedoubletake:
For Gods sake I hope Major Pita did not stoop to the gutter, because if he did that was TMI
I have faith he was referring to her shaved scalp since the visual of him shaving the other just kind of freaks me out :rofl:

I got a chortle out of that one, it knocked the bong hit out onto the bedsheets!

A woman's hair is her crowning glory. It's rare the woman who can be super sexy with no hair. They do exist though. A 1990's era Annie Lennox was hot enough. Creepy too but hot enough.
I actually find that if a woman has striking features she does not need hair to pull off the look, but I have always been more fond of the eyes verses the hair.

Grace Jones...
Yes she is very striking indeed.

count me in....
Welcome to my home away from home/garden
Pull up a seat and grab yourself a cold one from the fridge. I still have plenty of Powertrain and Lemon Sour Diesel left over or if you prefer help yourself to some dry ice hash, it is all over by the tents for your enjoyment.

Might as well add Grace Jones to that mix Shiggs. Met her and her boyfriend Dolph at a motorcycle shop in NYC one Saturday.
Creepy weird like you said, but sexy in a stomp ya ballz after sex:rofl:
When she said "Just take him and do with him as you please" in Conan, with that wild look in her eyes, I could tell that was not acting, that has to be how she is in real life. I could do crazy but is there any chance I could get her to stomp on someone else balls after sex, or is that a deal breaker? You know, like pay some homeless guy to stand in for me on the ball stomping part, it would be a win win for everyone, the homeless guy picks up some cash , and I would not get my balls stomped, yet Grace could stomp her little heart out:cheesygrinsmiley:

What a great way to start the weekend ;)

I'm not into bald-headed chicks, lol - but as for the, err, other end... Methinks Ms. Spears has enough money that she can afford regular Brazilian waxing, so I would guess that no razors were harmed (or embarrassed) in the clearing of that particular forest.

How's that Malawi Gold doing? That's a strain I'm interested in. Unfortunately, I just learned today (okay, I'm a bit slow sometimes) that the breeder (Malawi Jim, IIRC) for Afropips died in like 2008, so I guess I'm unlikely to find it this side of the veil :sad:.

Malawi Gold is available through Ace Seeds and Seeds of Africa. It's a landrace, so no breeder can claim the right.

How's that Malawi Gold doing? That's a strain I'm interested in. Unfortunately, I just learned today (okay, I'm a bit slow sometimes) that the breeder (Malawi Jim, IIRC) for Afropips died in like 2008, so I guess I'm unlikely to find it this side of the veil :sad:.

Well the 3 originals I have in soil are doing nicely, they were topped once and other then bending the tops over to slow down vertical growth, they are right on track. From the top of the soil they are 30", 30" and 36" tall. Had I not bent the tops over I am sure they would be all well over 3 feet tall right now and maybe even 4 feet tall. I have 3 more that I took as clones from each of the 3 originals, 2 of which are in soil and are 17" tall and topped once while the 3rd was put into a DWC bucket to be flowered with my Huckleberry. The 30" and 36" plant as well as the DWC one are under LED lights at the moment while all the rest of the MG are in the tent with the T-5's. I am kind of kicking myself, I noticed last week that the MG in the DWC was showing some signs of deficiencies and I should have added some Cal/Mag to her diet but I did not since all of the other plants appeared fine and dandy. Bad plan, she is really starting to show signs now and I will be adding Cal/Mag to her this week for sure. Which reminds me, to day is change the buckets day, lucky me. I have one more week before I start moving plants outdoors and can flip to flower. The two 30" plants will be growing in my outdoor grow in my back yard along with the Cherry Pie and the Dogwalker OG. I have 3 Huckleberry and the 36" MG which will be grown outdoors but at a different location.
That pretty much sums up the MG's. I have a feeling the one in the DWC bucket will be the real challenge since it takes so long to flower. It has gone through a pretty big growth spurt this week and I will need to make some plans on how to deal with her soon, that or buy a 10 foot tall tent :laugh:

Malawi Gold is available through Ace Seeds and Seeds of Africa. It's a landrace, so no breeder can claim the right.

Good call Coradino, they are available, that is for sure, when I was looking for a few Auto seeds to pick up I saw MG listed at at least 2 of the sites. It caught my eye because I thought, "hey thats what I am growing now, sweet"

Today will be a very busy day for me, I have buckets to change out and wash, plants in soil that need to be watered , then I need to move out side and start getting my outdoor area prepped and ready for next weekend. I have fencing to put up and holes to dig. Since the soil in the area where I will be growing 3 in my back yard is so poor, I will be digging fairly larger holes then amending the soil as well as digging down deep enough where I can get a few inches preferably 6" of drainage rocks to allow proper drainage for the ladies feet. I am still undecided as to if I should grow with a SCROG or just build a trellis for the MG's I really I need to keep them no taller then 6 feet tall if possible. Thank the lord Oregon is a legal state now is all I can say because if it was still illegal there is no way I would risk growing this strain in my back yard.

Time to finish my coffee and get motivated, hope to get some pictures up later today. Oh as for Britney the DWC Huckleberry I did the Sinead on, I clipped her hard, filled a whole small trash can full of leaves, I thought for sure when I looked in on her this morning she would look all skimpy and thinned out, dam I could hardly even tell I touched her, all those opened up areas are filled back in with leaves WTF. Starting to feel like I am in the Twigh-light Zone

Thanks to all who have taken the time to stop by and touch base, I need to get busy so I can do the same with your grows.:Namaste:

Buckets are all changed over and it is such a nice day outside I look 4 plants out to the patio to enjoy some real light for a change. Hopefully if I can get motivated I will get some of the digging and prep work done for my outside girls. I took a few photos but they did not come out very well but they are what they are, so here is a few updated pictures.

DSC_25261.jpg

most of these will end up being Mothers or I will give them away. Hard to say just yet if there is room in the flower tent next week perhaps I will toss a few of them in with the bigger plants.

The outdoor grow gets a peek at what real light looks like, it is such a nice day I will leave them out all day.
DSC_25141.jpg
DSC_2511.jpg
DSC_25082.jpg
DSC_2506.jpg

Like I said earlier, the MG in the DWC bucket is showing signs of Cal/Mag deficiencies and the others are not but I gave her a nice big boost of cal/mag in with her dinner.
DSC_25191.jpg

Time to break out the work boots and start digging and figure out a gate for the temporary fence to keep the chickens out of my garden. Hope everyone is enjoying as beautiful day as I am here in northern Oregon.:circle-of-love:

In line with some of the recent comments, lol... I'm about half tempted to shave my pussy.

Because there's nothing more annoying than trying to go to sleep when you're perspiring like something porcine and getting stray cat hair in your nose!

Sorry, I couldn't resist. It's hot here and the cat is a longhair. But I bet I had a few of you scratching your heads for a second....

Sounds like paradise OG. I would love to throw a twister or two in the yard.
There is always room for you my friend at the Oldergrower homestead :circle-of-love:

In line with some of the recent comments, lol... I'm about half tempted to shave my pussy.

Because there's nothing more annoying than trying to go to sleep when you're perspiring like something porcine and getting stray cat hair in your nose!

Sorry, I couldn't resist. It's hot here and the cat is a longhair. But I bet I had a few of you scratching your heads for a second....

Actually I can totally relate, in fact we have 2 cats and one is a long hair as well, his name is Señor Fluffy Butt He is actually my sons cat but when he moved into his apartment they do not allow pets so go figure. For some reason they both feel compelled to climb up onto the bed around 3 am and snuggle in.

Got the last of the holes dug for my outdoor crop. Hd to get up early to do this since it will be another hot day here and I need to head over to a friends house this morning and discuss how to wire his new grow set up. Nothing funner then seeing a new grow area being built to give you ideas on how to build your own dream grow area :love:

I see I spaced out posting a picture of Britney yesterday though I know I uploaded a picture of her so here is one day after I defoliated a full trash can of leaves off of her,

DSC_2517_1_.jpg
DSC_25041.jpg

as you can see she does not look stripped at all which really surprised me because when I finished working on her I could see all kinds of floor through her now she is back to a full green cover.

I decided to leave all of my outdoor grow outside in the weather to get acclimated to the outdoors before I either bury them here or take them out to my brothers place. No sense risking bringing in pests from the outside into my grow area inside.

Well hope you all have a great day, time to get on the road and see what can be done elsewhere. :circle-of-love:

"Little" Brittany sure will thank you for trimming her bush. She's gonna be a monster for sure :love:

Yeah she should turn out nicely.

So today I was asked to go check out a new grow for a friend and answer some basic electrical questions for them. What I thought was going to be a pain in the ass, going over to answer electrical questions about a new grow room has turned into an awesome project that I am super stoked to get a chance to be involved in. I was expecting either just a small grow or worse, a bigger grow in a building that has no capacity electrically. WOW was I ever wrong on both accounts, I am going to get to help build a completely contained grow room and wire both veg and flowering rooms. As for not enough power, I am guessing the 200 amp service they have in the building should be more then enough since right now the building is only using like 6 circuits total. I asked permission to take just a couple of pics and was given permission. This will be a completely legal grow operation and I am getting to join in on the reindeer games. WOW what a great contact to meet.
IMG_189026.jpg
IMG_189124.jpg
IMG_189226.jpg

this is just a single row in the veg room which uses about 1/5 of the area being a lotted for the vegging area. After looking at the smaller plants I see I missed the whole cloning area in front of it that was suppose to be in the picture.
Made my grow look like peanuts but opens my eyes up for what the potential is even if you keep things completely legal.

Looking great as usual OG. I'd love to have an outdoor grow, or to give the girls a day of natural sunlight every now and then, but we had snow here last week and north west England is a bit sparse on sun shine.

Playing with grow room set ups for others sounds ideal, I hope that turns out as rewarding as it sounds.

England is not known for its sunshine? Really I thought I saw all kinds of advertisements for England with people sipping drinks down on the sandy beaches soaking in the sun. They said something like come visit England, the sun-whorshippers paradise where we get 345 days of sun every year. Or was that Jamaica I get that add confused sometimes. ;)

Back
Top Bottom