2 1/2 or 3 weeks into flowering bottom yellowing

The Prof

I've got 2 Puprle Haze plants and 3 Perplex plants all female almost 3 weeks into flowering maybe already 3 but the bottom leaves on most of the plants are starting to turn yellow and I mean WAY YELLOW like solid yellow but 90% of the plant is GREEN and PURPLE AND THRIVING I'm not using enough nutes for nute burn and im talking all the way solid yellow so its not neut burn cant figure it out..any ideas??

Saying you're not using enough nutes to cause burn brings up the possibility of the plants being a little hungry. Weeks 3-5 into flowering is when the plants really need nutes. If that's the case, yellowing at the bottom is most likely Nitrogen deficiency. You may need to add an additional full dose of vegging nutes (high in N) for the next couple of feedings. The damage that is done can't really be undone but you might see some green return to a few of those leaves. It will take a few days to notice any improvement if that is the problem.

It might also be caused by incorrect PH, being root bound or some other form of stress. You should be able to rule out some of those problems.

:peace:

Harry

Back
Top Bottom